1. My bad video i found was diff patch, but was during wotlk Do a server message so people stop farming it :D

2. so about CATA one more event that you guys will just dont give a fak about it?? we are used to be ignored but its getting rediculous

3. My bad video i found was diff patch, but was during wotlk Do a server message so people stop farming it :D
    There's nothing wrong in not knowing something but plenty of it in not wanting to change that fact. The event has been thoroughly tested and released only after we confirmed that everything was fine.

4. The Loot-filled Pumpkin has been implemented in Wrath of the Lich King and the event, including the boss, works completely correct. Items drop from the boss (the ones that are supposed to with a low drop rate) and the actual mount drops from the Loot-Filled Pumpkin which is the RDF reward which is how it's supposed to be.
    So.. correct me if i am wrong
    we have the chance to get that mount once per day?
    We cant do 50 runs and farm it?(all in one day)

Can anybody confirm this?
    Coz i don't understand,really.

5. So.. correct me if i am wrong

It only drops from the Loot-Filled Pumpkin and you can only loot that once daily. Yes, that is correct. You can however farm the Headless Horseman for items that drop specifically from that boss such as the rings.

6. So.. correct me if i am wrong

No, you can't farm it through multiple runs. It's working as intended; Previously to patch 3.3.3 you could farm the boss and you had a small chance for the mount drop however after the release of the patch 3.3.3 you can only obtain it through the daily satchel awarded for doing the dungeon. With this said, you only have one attempt per day with each character.

7. It only drops from the Loot-Filled Pumpkin and you can only loot that once daily. Yes, that is correct. You can however farm the Headless Horseman for items that drop specifically from that boss such as the rings.
    What about Lordaeron then?

Since RDF is disabled we are unable to get the mount - like we already had with brewfest, were noone was able to get mounts, tankards or broken bottle-daggers.

8. What about Lordaeron then?

Since RDF is disabled we are unable to get the mount - like we already had with brewfest, were noone was able to get mounts, tankards or broken bottle-daggers.
    As said on the previous page, it is done in a different way. The way it was done before RDF was implemented, which is summoning the boss with the daily quest and the mount dropping from the boss.

9. It's not bugged, you're just used to the completely bugged out version you've been seeing for years. The zones have their timers, quests appear when stuff is actually burning.

If you obtain the quest and complete the event with other players, there's a cooldown before the quests reappear again. It's 30 minutes. The entire event was completely finished to it's tiniest bit and it was finished in two ways, one for Lordaeron and one for Icecrown.
    That makes no sense, this is the first year that the quest has ever been available, so there was no "bugged out version" however, it is bugged either way because since the server crashed earlier, the Orphan Matron isn't even spawned at all. So no, it is not possible to complete the achievement.

Scratch that, apparently it's only in Goldshire that the Orphan Matron seems to have been deleted.
    Edited: October 18, 2016

10. That makes no sense, this is the first year that the quest has ever been available, so there was no "bugged out version" however, it is bugged either way because since the server crashed earlier, the Orphan Matron isn't even spawned at all. So no, it is not possible to complete the achievement.

Scratch that, apparently it's only in Goldshire that the Orphan Matron seems to have been deleted.
    She's there now.

11. I just got "The Hallowed" title! Thanks!

12. There's nothing wrong in not knowing something but plenty of it in not wanting to change that fact. The event has been thoroughly tested and released only after we confirmed that everything was fine.
    so the boss only rarely drops any loot? 8 runs - different characters, i've seen a caster ring drop once, but no other loot.

13. Anyone else can confirm that SM's masked matron doesn't give the quest?

14. The event inst starting in goldshire, im here for 6 hours and nothing happened. (Even abandoning the quest and taking it again to trigger the event).

15. This is a bug and occured during retail also, the timer gets messed up. If it's not working at Goldshire than it's probably on fire at one of the other starter areas and won't begin till the other location completes.

First 123 Last