1. So is it really undoable? :l Really want to know, because it's the last achievement that I need to do
    I did see some people with the achievement, but I really don't know how they did it.

2. So is it really undoable? :l Really want to know, because it's the last achievement that I need to do
    I did see some people with the achievement, but I really don't know how they did it.
    It's technically possible, but the event timer for the Headless Horseman to appear and burn one of the towns is extremely long. I sat it Goldshire for 7 hours one night and he never came. I watched 2 movies on TV, sitting there just making sure I didn't go AFK. Nothing. Really annoying.

3. double post /10char
    Edited: October 24, 2016 Reason: 2x post no bueno

4. I've done the quest, but didn't get the achievement.
    I'm looking for another orphan but no orphan is giving me :s

Regards

5. It only drops from the Loot-Filled Pumpkin and you can only loot that once daily. Yes, that is correct. You can however farm the Headless Horseman for items that drop specifically from that boss such as the rings.
    So icc players have 2x chance get mount what is unfair - from daily bag and from boss - when lordaeron players can get from boss only. I have about 15 kills and 90% boss dont have loot what is a big bug because boss need contain some epics like coren dropped trinkets on every kills.Not every1 want/can donate mounts.

6. So icc players have 2x chance get mount what is unfair - from daily bag and from boss - when lordaeron players can get from boss only.
    I think you've misunderstood what Proterean wrote. You can only get the mount from the daily bag in Icecrown. Headless Horseman can be farmed but he won't drop the mount. He will drop other stuff such as the rings.
    Edited: October 23, 2017

7. There are some tips which you guys might find useful:

Quest is doable in a raid group.
    Quest is shareable, so you can just ask someone who's hanging around.

We had Aspect of the Pack for better movement.
    We did it in seven members-wide group two days ago, in Kharanos where's the Orphan Matron alive usualy, and the Horseman appeared in something between 40 to 60 minutes there.

First 123