1. Hallow's End

Anyone have an idea when it is going to start? should have been today but still noting

Thnx

2. My calendar says it starts today at 1:00, but I don't know what time zone this is and whether it's AM or PM. :D
    But if someone knows for sure, I'd be glad to hear it.

Peace,

3. according to wowhead event should be started at
    Start: 2016/10/18 at 10:00 AM
    End: 2016/11/01 at 11:00 AM
    it means 39mins ago but still nothing ,comon.

4. u cant go according to wowhead or the calender.. they're both based on blizz times.. warmane is always unpredictable when it comes to world events

5. MR SMART, As warmane said before,they start events based on what wowhead or retail says so close that little mouth

6. There is a server restart soon , so by the time the server is back up the event might be aswell

7. Anyone got the mount?
    Yeah, few guildies already got them on alts. too bad it aint BoA.

8. Doesn't matter...it's bugged, you can't get the quest for Savior Of Hallow's End.

9. Doesn't matter...it's bugged, you can't get the quest for Savior Of Hallow's End.
    It's not bugged, you're just used to the completely bugged out version you've been seeing for years. The zones have their timers, quests appear when stuff is actually burning.

If you obtain the quest and complete the event with other players, there's a cooldown before the quests reappear again. It's 30 minutes. The entire event was completely finished to it's tiniest bit and it was finished in two ways, one for Lordaeron and one for Icecrown.

10. Dont farm the Instance it works like Cata not wrath, it only drops from Bags once Daily per toon chance cant farm it like ur supposed too.....

11. Boss seems like bugged. whenever u do Dungeon first time in a day it will drop some ring.. but after every try nothing is dropping . already checked on few chars .also i dont know so mount drop is working properly. i have did 50+ but its did'nt drop. if someone already got it plz confirm it

12. Dont farm the Instance it works like Cata not wrath, it only drops from Bags once Daily per toon chance cant farm it like ur supposed too.....

The Loot-filled Pumpkin has been implemented in Wrath of the Lich King and the event, including the boss, works completely correct. Items drop from the boss (the ones that are supposed to with a low drop rate) and the actual mount drops from the Loot-Filled Pumpkin which is the RDF reward which is how it's supposed to be.

13. what about release event on cata??? or warmane only have wtolk servers now?? if you dont want to have cata servers fakin shut them down instead of playing with the people there... this is getting ridiculous

123 Last