1. Spectator NPC

I think (not just me but many of icecrown players) it would be good to have Spectator Vendor on Icecrown for those who doing pvp or for ppl which are interested in. Many woster servers than Icecrown has it, so why we cant.

2. I think (not just me but many of icecrown players)...
    I play on Icecrown and think it's a **** idea.

3. I'd like to have spec npc too as I'm so much into pvp

4. I play on Icecrown and think it's a **** idea.
    Wintrader much ?

5. That will be un-blizz like, which is against the purpose of Warmane Icecrown.

Also,

No you didn't.

6. Wintrader much ?
    I don't even know what that means. Care to explain?

7. I think (not just me but many of icecrown players) it would be good to have Spectator Vendor on Icecrown for those who doing pvp or for ppl which are interested in. Many woster servers than Icecrown has it, so why we cant.
    Many woster servers...

Many woster......

woster.....

am I the only one who wants to know what a woster is?

8. He/she meant worse, not woster, you could've asked nicely btw.
    And everyone else, you should also stop insulting him and start being nice because that's the kind of behavior because of which people stop playing WoW.
    Neither is x7 very blizzlike but they wanted to make it different. If anything, this is not a bad idea, but actually pretty useful, with the exception of being posted in the wrong place. Also, "wintrader much?" Is supposed to mean "you wintrade a lot so you don't want people being able to see it?". Not accusing, just explaining. Have fun everyone.