1. Warpal vs SP Mage Icecrown/Lordaeron

what are you thoughts had some discussion with friends what is in favour etc.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11454275

you are also welcome to post your thoughts here =)

2. Hard counter if you know what to do,if average player has advantage,if brain dead vs smourners and unlucky with rng sacred cleansing you will lose 100.
    For this to work mage has to play masterful game.

3. Armswarr/hpala is number 1 god comp.
    SP/FM is second god comp.
    So for me hpala/arms wins.

4. it's more like SpMage versus cleanse.
    And i bit on cleanse.

5. sp/frost should be one of the very few setups that actually has a solid chance to beat WP, but considering war´s dmg here and the absurdity that goes by the name of Cleanse, my money is on WP..

6. At the same level of gear, the shadow/frost team should win if they are not braindead or the warrior is going to play godlike with reflects and interrupts.

7. Sp/M hardcounters as long as cleansing works blizzlike and does literally nothin, which sadly isnt the case on any private server. On lordaeron n Icecrown wp which has 3/3 in Sacred Cleansing simply cant loose to sp/m as long as they arent completly ******ed. Oh not to forget wp can also win this without cleanse when they play with every script/mpq available, but ye guess u cant call this human trash without any permission to live on this planet "players".

8. Sp/M hardcounters as long as cleansing works blizzlike and does literally nothin, which sadly isnt the case on any private server. On lordaeron n Icecrown wp which has 3/3 in Sacred Cleansing simply cant loose to sp/m as long as they arent completly ******ed. Oh not to forget wp can also win this without cleanse when they play with every script/mpq available, but ye guess u cant call this human trash without any permission to live on this planet "players".
    thats completely wrong sp/mage is the biggest counter u can ever get with warrpal if the sp/mage isnt completely ******ed they have freewin in this matchup cleanse is absolutly dead talent because the holypal needs to heal and cant dispell if the sp/mage plays it right

greetings

9. Discipline priest/Frost mage

The comp at the top would be DP/FM, not W/P or SP/FM. DP/FM counters both of those comps. Of course this depends on the realm, if Lordaeron is the one, then the W/P comp has advantage gear wise, on realms like Icecrown DP/FM would surely beat both comps. As for the WP vs SP/FM, SP/FM should win regardless of the server since the CC is litteraly unstoppable if played right. Regardless of this DP/FM still counters SP/FM.
    Best of luck.

10. The comp at the top would be DP/FM, not W/P or SP/FM. DP/FM counters both of those comps. Of course this depends on the realm, if Lordaeron is the one, then the W/P comp has advantage gear wise, on realms like Icecrown DP/FM would surely beat both comps. As for the WP vs SP/FM, SP/FM should win regardless of the server since the CC is litteraly unstoppable if played right. Regardless of this DP/FM still counters SP/FM.
    Best of luck.
    Actually I think on Icecrown the warrior/holy comp has got more advantage from the bis gear (aka Shadowmourne and heroic trinkets) than on Lordearon where they are still playing with a more balanced season 7 gear.

11. Actually I think on Icecrown the warrior/holy comp has got more advantage from the bis gear (aka Shadowmourne and heroic trinkets) than on Lordearon where they are still playing with a more balanced season 7 gear.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but spell's mana costs are the same on both realms which means that on Lordaeron you will go OOM much faster than on Icecrown. Regardless of Smourne and trinkets SP/FM has the control of the game, not to mention that their gear is a lot better as well.

12. Correct me if I'm wrong but spell's mana costs are the same on both realms which means that on Lordaeron you will go OOM much faster than on Icecrown. Regardless of Smourne and trinkets SP/FM has the control of the game, not to mention that their gear is a lot better as well.
    Mana should definetly not be a problem on season 7 gear and this kind of setup has got many opportunities to reset the fight or to find the time to drink. Beside, warriors benefit much more than any other class from heroic pve gear.

13. Mana should definetly not be a problem on season 7 gear and this kind of setup has got many opportunities to reset the fight or to find the time to drink. Beside, warriors benefit much more than any other class from heroic pve gear.
    Mana can be a problem depending on the duration. Warriors usually mostly benefit from the gear anyway. That is not a problem since SP/FM can easily control that. With that said, on Lordaeron HP/AW have just a little bit more advantage gear and stats wise, but still more advantage than they have on Icecrown. Regardless of that SP/FM is a hard counter and should win in both cases.

14. Does Shadowpriest-EleShaman team have any chances against warpal ?

15. what are you thoughts had some discussion with friends what is in favour etc.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11454275

you are also welcome to post your thoughts here =)

LOL Lot of low rated people here replying.

Warrior/Paladin has no counters on Icecrown. None. You can't counter 284 ilvl gear and scripts. If the W/P loses, it's because they got outskilled. Not because their comp was at a disadvantage.

All of the hardcounters to W/P from retail are nothing here. W/P should win 80%+ vs Mage/Priest. Disc or Shadow.
    W/P beats Prot Paladin/Resto Shaman here, every time. On retail this was a hardcounter for W/P.
    W/P beats Feral/Disc and Feral/Resto Sham. Those were hardcounters on retail.

Warrior/Paladin is never at a comp disadvantage. They are just outskilled.

12 Last