1. PVE Frost or Unholy DK which is better?

Hi i hit lvl cap recently and i want to ask which is better for PVE Frost or Unholy DK,and which does more DPS.

2. Hi i hit lvl cap recently and i want to ask which is better for PVE Frost or Unholy DK,and which does more DPS.
    Both are great and can top a fight/each other depending on the situation. Too many variables are involved to generalise them for every possible scenario. Just play whichever you prefer.

3. single target: frost
    multi target: unholy

4. single target: frost
    multi target: unholy
    I thought it was the other way around.... well Wandering Plague counts as AoE tho....

Frost also have Howling Blast with Obliterate's Rime procs (coupled with Killing Machine for maximum power)

5. I thought it was the other way around.... well Wandering Plague counts as AoE tho....

Frost also have Howling Blast with Obliterate's Rime procs (coupled with Killing Machine for maximum power)
    Frost has some decent AoE-Burst with KM-HB available every 10 seconds, but that's about it besides Diseases. Relying on Rime for AoE isn't something to count on.

Unholys Wandering Plague outscales Frost in AoE even if you'd manage to get way above average Rime-Procs, plus Unholy has superior diseases by default and thus even more passive-aoe you'd have to make up for with Rime/HB.

6. Frost has some decent AoE-Burst with KM-HB available every 10 seconds, but that's about it besides Diseases. Relying on Rime for AoE isn't something to count on.

Unholys Wandering Plague outscales Frost in AoE even if you'd manage to get way above average Rime-Procs, plus Unholy has superior diseases by default and thus even more passive-aoe you'd have to make up for with Rime/HB.
    I see, that will explain why my friend prefers tanking more as unholy and did a much better job at that

7. I personally tried both at ~6.3k gs and I prefer frost, dont know why, unholy just doesn't fit me, waiting on runes, waiting on RP, waiting on stuff while frost you always have obliterate or frost strike or even a free howling blast and even a blood strike to waste blood runes when diseases are up..