1. The best MOP server out there

You could be it. I am a huge fan of the Warmane project with a lot of time (and some money) invested in playing your servers. I think you guys did a great job with Lordaeron, I think Icecrown is going great.

I'd like to direct your attention to this huge oportunity that is being the no.1 attaction for MOP lovers out there. With so many MOP servers closing in the last few months, the general idea in the MOP-wow community (reddit as well) is that there are only 2 choices when it comes to servers, one being Frostwolf, that are both sub-optimal.

This being said, I know that when you get your team focused and enthusiastic on something, good stuff happens. I know that there are updates happening for Frostwolf, yet there are still major problems. The thing is, you could be THE destination for wayward MOP players, no one else is investing their time and money with this expansion. With developement for wotlk close to being done, I am hoping you guys can (at least gradually) shift more of your attention to FW!

(edit: if i've posted this in the wrong subforum, please be kind enough to move it. :) the idea is to get someone that cares about this stuff and can make decisions read it :P :)

Thanks for reading.
    Keep up to good work.
    A fan
    Edited: October 18, 2016

2. if i recall correctly they said their focus is wotlk > mop > cata. so you will eventually see more attention payed to mop. how long that will be is a different animal altogether.

3. Our development on Lordaeron is really getting up there. The primary focus of development right now is tuning ToGC and fixing up ICC & RS (which are both in pretty good states already).

I can't state with any accuracy, but you can probably see an increase in MoP development at some point for sure.

4. wotlk > mop > cata
    I feel so bad for cata players.

5. Our development on Lordaeron is really getting up there. The primary focus of development right now is tuning ToGC and fixing up ICC & RS (which are both in pretty good states already).

I can't state with any accuracy, but you can probably see an increase in MoP development at some point for sure.
    yep, pretty hyped for this. Like i said there is NO good mop server out there. And it's a good expansion :P

6. I love the last patches yall did on Frostwolf in past few days and I hope this is not the end of Frostwolf's development. I hope we ge the server patched more often and that we see some major changes on it.

7. yep, from my private server history i have noticed (surprisingly) that people are willing to overlook class bugs if there's enough content out there e.g. old raids and bgs.

8. whoa look at all those updates :D Warmane becoming better and better for MOPpers :)

9. actually since tot heroic and soo released they are REALLY struggling with scripts, its like fighting hydra, one bug fixed - two new bugs appear :/

10. actually since tot heroic and soo released they are REALLY struggling with scripts, its like fighting hydra, one bug fixed - two new bugs appear :/

Unfortunately it has become a meme already