1. Imprisoned in Kezan.

Hello, This morning I used stuck and i cant get back to Orgrimmar using the Hearthstone. Name of character: Elysium
    Level: 90
    Please move to Orgrimmar.
    I will very happy for the help.
    Thank you.

2. I could port you to orgrimmar but Elysium is draenei so I am unsure if that's really wise for your well being. Also in future please submit ingame tickets rather than making forum posts in order to contact ingame staff.

3. ask someone in global to summon you

4. Sorry i use Google Translate. My nickname is Eleesium. :)
    Edited: October 19, 2016 Reason: Nothing

5. ask someone in global to summon you
    The worst thing anyone can do is go to that dumping ground for human garbage and expect help with world of warcraft.

Its almost a national past time to "troll" using regurgitated memes in a desperate attempt to sound witty.

6. Cast Away Handbook Notes: Kezan/Lost Isle & Gilneas Addition

You can be summoned out unless:

You are a Goblin below level 13
    You are a Worgen (Regardless of Class and can only be ported out if you pass Gilneas)
    If you are a goblin or worgen who got out early before kezan release, you are shipwrecked until help comes.

Means of escape:

Summons via warlock or meeting stone.
    Getting on a multiple person mount and alt+f4 (Only brings you to HS spot, not best idea for kezan/LL)
    Using unstuck to get out, unless you are goblin, you are stuck (Ingame unstuck-starter zone / web unstuck-hearthstone spot).
    Getting a mage to come to you to get you out (There is a handful of Frostwolf players who take solace in Lost Isle).

The end all resort, make a ticket to GM, an admin among them will be able to port you out with ease. Just dont spam global for it, it is annoying.

DO NOT DO THIS:

Do not try to swim off the lands, sometimes dying outside of that map makes you stuck for real and unable to see anyone ro anything outside.
    Do not relog unless you are sure help comes, the phase will revert to the first one, this goes for Gilneas too.
    Do not spam global for help, if you really need it, ask a mage to get you or state that you are stuck, and dont SPAM.
    Dont call for GM on global, instead, make a ticket ingame or online.

7. A while ago I got lost and isles Where The friends tried to get me to Orgrimmar. Unfortunately I was automatically saved here Hearthstone. I tried to get out through the dungeon and Even That did not work. Do You Think That Would Be teleport character to Orgrimmar? character has 90 level. I'll be glad for any help.

8. Do you think it would be possible to return the character to its original state while she was still in Orgrimmar?

9. Try this, press ? on your bar - help - character stuck - teleport to graveyard
    worked for me when I got stuck in lost isles once and my hearthstone magically also changed to that place, and don't forget to put hearthstone somewhere else when you get out

10. I tried but to teleported me to Kezan. :/

11. Sry, open a ticket and ask a GM to port you to Org. May have to wait a bit but they should be able to help you