1. Can ROS be soloed in BT?
    Yeppp entire BT can be, my mate just done it before the last crash.

2. Yeppp entire BT can be, my mate just done it before the last crash.
    How about the icc nm and hc though?

3. entering BT got me teleported to HS location after the crash ._.

4. There is a bug in BT where it mimics that of the Sha in the Vale.

It crashes the game and or pc too; also dunno how ppl got pass that part.

5. There is a bug in BT where it mimics that of the Sha in the Vale.

It crashes the game and or pc too; also dunno how ppl got pass that part.
    Just skip the mobs that are training in the first area and you can kill the boss. We already fixed this issue, will be automatically fixed on next restart.

6. Just skip the mobs that are training in the first area and you can kill the boss. We already fixed this issue, will be automatically fixed on next restart.
    Also the Concubines blood elfs also crash you from what my friend said.

7. any fix on the ICC changing difficulties?, can't change it atm

8. Lich King is kinda glitched. We have killed him (got him to 14% and then he killed us all, altho it should have done it at 10%) and now we are stuck waiting for the othher guy to ress us for like 10-20 mins lol.

+ LK casts Ice Spheres thru the entire fight (starting from the first mid phase)
    Edited: October 19, 2016

9. Hello, thanks for updating realm with those old raids seems like there is lot more ppl and its actually really great. However, my guild enounterd a bug in SoO that prevent us to pass secound boss(protectors). As you can see on photo i putted below adds are allready spawned even tho the boss isnt even pulled. This happend when we tried to kill them first time however thye just glitched like this, so we wiped and hoped it would reset by itself but it didint. So im asking you can u forward this to dev's or testers to look into it and if possible to reset our instance so they "refresh" and spawn without those adds.. Thanks.

10. Just killed LK 25HC with few People, took a ehile. But Nice :)

11. Hello, thanks for updating realm with those old raids seems like there is lot more ppl and its actually really great. However, my guild enounterd a bug in SoO that prevent us to pass secound boss(protectors). As you can see on photo i putted below adds are allready spawned even tho the boss isnt even pulled. This happend when we tried to kill them first time however thye just glitched like this, so we wiped and hoped it would reset by itself but it didint. So im asking you can u forward this to dev's or testers to look into it and if possible to reset our instance so they "refresh" and spawn without those adds.. Thanks.

Can also confirm on our guild run, this exact same bug happened.
    I made a report on bugtracker, please vote on it, https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/33823

12. Can also confirm on our guild run, this exact same bug happened.
    I made a report on bugtracker, please vote on it, https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/33823
    We have checked this on live and it looks all good to us. Feel free to PM me and explain as to how you got the encounter to look like this.

13. Some of Naxxramas achievements doesn't work and almost all ICC achievements doesn't work, You will fix it in the future?

14. Thumps up for warmane !!! Tyvm ! Awesome work :)

15. Has anyone finished BT? I keep instant dying right at end of fight with Illidan, right as his health is almost gone

First ... 2345 Last