1. Black temple+ ICC raid today??

I was wondering if today there will be release of ICC and Black temple according to devlog 19 October raid and if we will have HC released aswell
    Anyone can tell ?

2. I guess if they ever release it. They will release after 3-5 hours from now we're the population at its best 1800.. So the word of releasing the old content spread = population increase

3. Remember though : several instances and three big raids with some sophisticated mechanics means a million reasons for server crashes.

4. We are also planning to fully release Black Temple, Icecrown Citadel, Naxxramas and several other instances on Wednesday, 19th of October.

Let's go. We're hyped! Don't let us down

5. We are also planning to fully release Black Temple, Icecrown Citadel, Naxxramas and several other instances on Wednesday, 19th of October.

Let's go. We're hyped! Don't let us down
    What toon are you using? I'm putting together a raid. Or are you going in as level 90?

6. We're doing some last tests on the encounters. We are expecting to honor our word. Most of the encounters are polished completely, such as the Lich King but we have noticed significant issues related to Gunship Battle (the actual encounter starts and works, however it can cause some instability) so that is the only encounter out of all the instances that we might need to make skippable for time-being.

Today's batch is expected to include: Wailing Caverns, Blackfathom Deeps, Gnomeregan, Uldaman, Black Temple, Icecrown Citadel and Naxxramas.

If there's anything that we suspect as realm crashing, then it won't go out.

We are still working on it and hoping to get it out before the peak. Thank you for your patience.
    Edited: October 19, 2016

7. We're doing some last tests on the encounters. We are expecting to honor our word. Most of the encounters are polished completely, such as the Lich King but we have noticed significant issues related to Gunship Battle (the actual encounter starts and works, however it can cause some instability) so that is the only encounter out of all the instances that we might need to make skippable for time-being.

Today's batch is expected to include: Wailing Caverns, Blackfathom Deeps, Gnomeregan, Uldaman, Black Temple, Icecrown Citadel and Naxxramas.

We are still working on it and hoping to get it out before the peak. Thank you for your patience.
    Can u tell us ETA to release these instance ???

8. Can u tell us ETA to release these instance ???
    He said before peak time AKA before 5st.

9. We're doing some last tests on the encounters. We are expecting to honor our word. Most of the encounters are polished completely, such as the Lich King but we have noticed significant issues related to Gunship Battle (the actual encounter starts and works, however it can cause some instability) so that is the only encounter out of all the instances that we might need to make skippable for time-being.

You can just disable gunship battle for now, its not a big deal I saw mop icc without gunship and vdw to be more soloable but its your choice what to go for

10. Gunship Battle (the actual encounter starts and works, however it can cause some instability) so that is the only encounter out of all the instances that we might need to make skippable for time-being.
    Interesting, I wonder how this will effect the raids achievements. "Skippable" meaning we'll be able to bypass it and complete the rest of the raid? Or autocomplete raid boss so we can still obtain the achievements?

11. Hope all achievements will works for Naxx and ICC xD

12. One thing doe, since those runs will be primarily for transmogrification and achievements, the tier 6 tokens that drop won't be able to be exchanged unless the Battle of Mount Hyjal is available as well, since the vendor that exchanges it is in the starting point of that instance...
    Edited: October 19, 2016

13. i hope legendary warglaives drops from Illidan :(

123 ... Last