1. My hype is for ICC never seen or been on any WOTLK raid :D

2. awesome to see it released.. i suspected a few crashes but thats pretty damn hard to avoid.. seriously thanks alot for this warmane staff :D !!!

3. This is why these things take time, if you don't do everything carefully, stability suffers. Just keep that in mind when we say that we're working on legacy content. It is not easy. We tried with Gunship out, the encounter is functional but as you can see the realm stability suffers. When the realm comes back up, Gunship Battle will be disabled.

Nothing will be closed from the concurrent batch and the fix to the Gunship Battle will follow in the next batch of legacy content instances which should hopefully be in close future.
    I thought the gunship was off. Or my raid just cleared it before i got in. Still would be nice if we get auto achievements for it...

4. My hype is for ICC never seen or been on any WOTLK raid :D
    Wow, I honestly would suggest you play one of Warmanes WotLK realms and experience ICC the proper way. There is a reason those realms are so popular...ICC is a great raid. Your are really gonna miss out doing it in MoP for your 1st time.

5. Wow, I honestly would suggest you play one of Warmanes WotLK realms and experience ICC the proper way. There is a reason those realms are so popular...ICC is a great raid. Your are really gonna miss out doing it in MoP for your 1st time.
    Ya the wotlk was more epic lol. You HAD to try and fight the enemies, not just tank/spank as a 90 or solo it, that is waaaay to easy.

6. And so it begins: The Golden Age of Twinking has come! Finally we rule again!

7. icc is blocked by multiboxers tho cant enter

8. icc is blocked by multiboxers tho cant enter
    I sometimes wonder who invented trolling so I could go back in time and assassinate them.

9. And so it begins: The Golden Age of Twinking has come! Finally we rule again!
    Twinking has been alive for 3 months, where have you been?

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=340885

10. Twinking has been alive for 3 months, where have you been?

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=340885
    I've been right here waiting for its Golden Age to begin and now, finally, I can see it with my own eyes!

11. WOW! Wonderful! Thanks to the staff!. I'm my way to BT.

12. Since the gunship is disabled i'm wondering what's else is causing the stability issues?

13. I got aggro from Reliquary of Souls in bt on the upper floor instead of the basement, and killing spree on supremus gets you stuck under him.

14. Since the gunship is disabled i'm wondering what's else is causing the stability issues?
    It's a big update, we are monitoring the realm and we're here to fix any issue as it pops immediately.

First 12345 Last