1. had no problems with bt, even got a warglaive on rogue :D

2. Some of Naxxramas achievements doesn't work and almost all ICC achievements doesn't work, You will fix it in the future?
    Yeah I can upvote on this one, we were receiving only ICC 25 HC achievements (altho we were running ICC 25 normal run). We received Plagueworks 25 HC, Crimson HC, Frostwing HC. Couldnt finish LK since we never got ressurected at Lich King.

3. The surge of hype is causing some people to not be able to log into the game entirely.

4. had no problems with bt, even got a warglaive on rogue :D

I dont know what happened, i thought i had killed Illidan then all of sudden i was dead. Happened 3 times before it finally bugged and i can no longer target him and Maive Shadowsong is stuck there beside him.... Oh well i guess i have to wait a week and try again.

5. We're doing some last tests on the encounters. We are expecting to honor our word. Most of the encounters are polished completely, such as the Lich King but we have noticed significant issues related to Gunship Battle (the actual encounter starts and works, however it can cause some instability) so that is the only encounter out of all the instances that we might need to make skippable for time-being.

Today's batch is expected to include: Wailing Caverns, Blackfathom Deeps, Gnomeregan, Uldaman, Black Temple, Icecrown Citadel and Naxxramas.

If there's anything that we suspect as realm crashing, then it won't go out.

We are still working on it and hoping to get it out before the peak. Thank you for your patience.
    Gunship Battle Doesnt work at all, alliance side. 100% nothing happens after u start batte, mobs keep coming, but ships take no damage, and if you try to take control of a cannon it instantly rotates counter clock-wise and starts pointing to your own ship, and you can never turn it back. So basically, immortal ships, immovable cannons, and never-ending wave of mobs.
    Edited: October 20, 2016

6. Thanks Warmane <3 Yesterday I did all the 3 raids great!Today I did BT with one 70 twink and glaive dropped got so exited for that guy cheers to him! :D

7. Gunship Battle Doesnt work at all, alliance side. 100% nothing happens after u start batte, mobs keep coming, but ships take no damage, and if you try to take control of a cannon it instantly rotates counter clock-wise and starts pointing to your own ship, and you can never turn it back. So basically, immortal ships, immovable cannons, and never-ending wave of mobs.
    As written countless times, that encounter was disabled due to realm instability related to it. As a whole, it pretty much works and fix related to the crash and further polishing on it will come alongside other legacy instances in close future.

On another note, the encounter has been made optional temporarily until the fix is live.

8. @Proterean Can you explain whats with HC achievements recieved for doing normal modes?Also will HC modes be added?And does LK has the mount in loot tables?Dont want to waste time farming it if doesn't, as usually it should only drop on 25HC mode...

9. Some types of trash in BT have same problem like Manifestation of Pride in Valley of Eternal Blossom where after killing my game freeze and only how can i fix that is restarting my PC.

10. We had a crash on the BT first floor, then the server went down for more than10 minutes. didn't bother reconnecting... it will be fixed next year hopefully.

11. We ran 10 normal, we got hc achiv instead. Sadly, we stucked at Sindragosa. She reseted at 5-10% hp.

12. We ran 10 normal, we got hc achiv instead. Sadly, we stucked at Sindragosa. She reseted at 5-10% hp.
    There may be something wrong Sindragosa. When she freezes an ally, the ice prison cannot be broken by targeted attacks. This bug made it difficult for a small group of 90s and, I imagine, impossible for level 80s to complete.

13. So when we can expect next legacy content update ? also would like to ask why Mogu shan palace, Stormstout Brewery and Scholomance challenge modes were excluded from the challenge update recently (and possibly when we can expect them to be released) if anyone can answer my questions that would be nice.

14. i would also like to know if invincible's will be in the loot table.. i don't want to spend hours each week doing it on each of my chars if it not gna drop
    Edited: October 21, 2016

15. are you gonna add icc hc i mean will it work ever?

First ... 345