1. If 3.3gs to enter a bg is that low, ok i was low. I would call it adequate... It was not that bad...
    for me to reach 5k gs it took me 4 months. It was not easy. I dont have a guild, my friends stopped played the game sometime after they told me to play... BUT THIS IS NOT MY POINT

I do not say that 200 res will do the difference, or that 3.5gs is something that will make you compete 6gs veterans. I just say that there should be some minimum requirements to enter bgs in order to show your respect to your teammates. If you can take your naked 10lvl char to a bg then whats the point? I dont find it....

I just say that a rogue with full pve items should not be able to join, or a rogue with 1000gs should neither be able to join. Is this not rational to you?
    I would call it low. 3.5 is far from decent. You still die in one hit.

WOW, 4 months to reach 5k. Amazin. You do realise you can reach 5k in 2 days right ? Fos - pos - toc5 - wintergrasp - voa - fos H - pos H - toc5 H

"I dont have a guild" ...so ? You don't need one.

"minimum requirements to enter bgs" ... yeah, 5k gs min.

"to show your respect to your teammates" ... coming from an ex 3.5 player. Priceless.

"a rogue with full pve items should not be able to join" ... you do realise a rogue will benefit more from pve items than from pvp right ?

"with 1000gs should neither be able to join" ... i agree. But i also think a player with 3.5 should not join.

"Is this not rational to you?" ... as i said, you are an ex lowbie crying wolf. You are not in the position to talk about lowbies and cry if they join a bg.

2. if you don't want low geared players in the bg than make a premade. otherwise deal with it.

3. Just because you don't know how to apply a logical approach when fighting geared people that doesn't mean other don't.
    JUST LOL. Even if you are skilled and u are low gs u are nothing compared to double hc trinket donormourne warr to be honest, its just how this expansion works pve -> pvp you can cc you can control etc, but can u even do some dmg? pretty sure no, and if you get caught you are just a paper..

4. At 3,5k+ gs you can have your use imho, not as a melee maybe, but as a caster (even a healer) is not that bad (you must know what you are doing btw). Not compared to that 1,2k gs (i'm not joking) I've seen in wg...I should have take a screen of him.
    The point here is that bgs are not the primary way to obtain gear, you should do istances first, for your basic equip at least and to know how your pg works before entering a wg carnage.

5. JUST LOL. Even if you are skilled and u are low gs u are nothing compared to double hc trinket donormourne warr to be honest, its just how this expansion works pve -> pvp you can cc you can control etc, but can u even do some dmg? pretty sure no, and if you get caught you are just a paper..
    I have personally seen a naked frost mage (I'm sorry, not naked, he was wearing a few TBC greens) beat a full best in slot (with shadowmourne) arms warrior. Repeatedly.

6. I have personally seen a naked frost mage (I'm sorry, not naked, he was wearing a few TBC greens) beat a full best in slot (with shadowmourne) arms warrior. Repeatedly.
    Unless that warr had huge lag or some other problems, what you say is impossible. Charge + 1 hit and he dies. And if by some miracle he doesn't die in that one hit, he can always throw his huge weapon at the mage cos after that one hit, the frost shield will breakand gg, mage dies.

Lets not tell fantasy stories about how some 1k gs people can beat bis people ... repeatedly, because they are not true.

One hit and the greenie dies no matter who he fights. I saw a lot of gearless people die in bladestorms, killing sprees, starfalls, etc.

Bm hunter fighting vs 5 lowbies in melee and spamming /lol at them. Sub rogues using 1 ambush. Dk grip and one hit.

7. I have personally seen a naked frost mage (I'm sorry, not naked, he was wearing a few TBC greens) beat a full best in slot (with shadowmourne) arms warrior. Repeatedly.
    Well, he is either fresh donor with 0 keybinds/macros or completely braindead. I get your point, gear (while it is a factor to some degree) is not as important as some people make it out to be. Your example is just as extreme as his tho. I've seen a video where Flyn is beating a glad warrior with nothing but R1 frostbolt+ice lance spam (or R1 frostbolt+wand, it was long time ago), that doesn't mean everyone can do it.

8. Btw Mercy is right, ofc not to the greeny part much (though with correct tallents and Very good internet; + speed enchant on boots and a slightly sleepy warrior it might happen), gear is a lot, but when i am not thinking, a mage with a 1 tier less set can easily beat you, without taking much damage... Still, yes.. Till Lgn, WoW is a gear game xd

9. JUST LOL. Even if you are skilled and u are low gs u are nothing compared to double hc trinket donormourne warr to be honest, its just how this expansion works pve -> pvp you can cc you can control etc, but can u even do some dmg? pretty sure no, and if you get caught you are just a paper..
    I'm going to assume that you don't PvP with experienced people or you're just another BG hero 'cause if you're trying to convince yourself that you can't touch a Shadowmourner just because he has a legendary weapon that tells me that you're not used to PvP with experienced people at all.

I've seen Full PvE Ret paladins destroying Warriors rocking Shadowmourne and with PvP pieces equipped. I've seen PvE hunters destroying a full Wrathful Warrior with Shadowmourne. The skill also counts and relying only on the gear just points out that you most likely are a faceroller.

10. I'm going to assume that you don't PvP with experienced people or you're just another BG hero 'cause if you're trying to convince yourself that you can't touch a Shadowmourner just because he has a legendary weapon that tells me that you're not used to PvP with experienced people at all.

I've seen Full PvE Ret paladins destroying Warriors rocking Shadowmourne and with PvP pieces equipped. I've seen PvE hunters destroying a full Wrathful Warrior with Shadowmourne. The skill also counts and relying only on the gear just points out that you most likely are a faceroller.
    k, so you saying 3-4k rogue can beat BiS SM arms warr? a naked mage can beat arms warr? hahaha so funny, 1 interecept , charge OR Heroic throw 10k in face, maybe that warr even dont have Range shoot binded? might be.. most of em wear it just for gear idk w/e - plss its not how this game works and you must accept it skill -> gear ^^

11. k, so you saying 3-4k rogue can beat BiS SM arms warr? a naked mage can beat arms warr? hahaha so funny, 1 interecept , charge OR Heroic throw 10k in face, maybe that warr even dont have Range shoot binded? might be.. most of em wear it just for gear idk w/e - plss its not how this game works and you must accept it skill -> gear ^^
    I have personally seen a naked frost mage (I'm sorry, not naked, he was wearing a few TBC greens) beat a full best in slot (with shadowmourne) arms warrior. Repeatedly.
    See what Mercy posted there? It can happen. Skill > Gear.

12. LITERALY impossible.. 2.2k exp 6.2k rog yday died to sm warr in just few hits where he failed 1 time to deadzone warr and rip. results in Lost duel and you telling me a 3K-4K ROGUE can even do some dmg to warr? ROFL i hope you are joking xD same crap like SUB bis rogue vs retry most lamest Encounter (especialy the ones with spell power + shield )... no matter how you are skilled that duel u cant win as (rog) or you either eat and stealth which result it Long long long duel

13. Heartx, I had 3+gs when i tried my first bg. This post is about completely naked people with 0 res and gs lower than 3.
    My res on my first bg was about 350, not good but i think acceptable for a first try.
    With 3.5gs i started take part in WG and bgs and i earned the honor to get furius (and now i am trying for relentless)
    Actually in your original post you said
    From what I see in the bgs, there are almost naked players with 3.5gs or less that they are hopeless and they make their teams lose.
    So this would technically put you in the category with the people you are complaining about. The issue is not that the BGs need to be seperated by gearscore whatsoever, otherwise BLizzard would have done that a long time ago. The issue is it is a high rate server, and there are instant lvl 80s possible. This creates a situation where very inexperienced players can experience end game content by donating or not.

The thing is when they get either instant 80 or level too fast, they completely bypass the game mechanics that basiccly teach them how to play, well I wouldn't say correctly, but less horribly. Also they may have no clue whatsoever as to how to get gear other than joining the BG where you are there screaming at them (most likely) about how much of an ***** or noob with ****ty gear they are.

When instead, if you really wanted to make a change, you could give them advice as to where they can pick up some gear, how they can supplement some PVE gear, how they can farm rep with certain factions to obtain gear, how they can do ten arena games a week and save points to buy a piece every couple of weeks or so.

Instead you come on here to complain and ask that the staff change the game mechanics to suit your needs or make you feel like your team is stronger. All the while probably not helping the people that have the crappy gear and may not know that they have alternative ways to gear up a bit more without just hopping into a BG wearing a wet paper sack. Maybe the only way they think they can get gear is to just join a BG.

EDIT: Another example, from my personal experience. I am a five boxer, I joined an EoTS with really crappy gear, somewhere between 2.5-3k GS The funny thing is you remind me of a couple guys that were in that battleground. They spent their time screaming, complaining and getting others to go along and do the same about how the noob multiboxer with ****ty gear was a sure fire loss.

Funny thing, most of the complainers were in the middle fighting over the ****** bait (the flag) as I capped a third base and was fighting for a 4 cap. I spent my time trying to ignore the insults and call out what towers needed help and low and behold, my towers were the last ones up after a bit. So what I am trying to say, is in my opinion, their focusing on my gear, regardless of what my playstyle or my experience/skill level was, THEY in turn were much less performing to achieve what needed to be done to win the match. In fact, when we DID lose, I took a peek at the stats for the match, and my toons had done the most dmg, the most healing, got the most HKs and the least deaths, on top of fighting at the towers to achieve the best effectiveness of keeping control of them.

So next time you do see someone that you just want to yell at or whatever because of their ****ty gear, even if they are performing poorly, make sure you stay focused on the objectives and maybe give the guy a little advice afterwards or as you have free time (like capping a tower or something and not in the middle of a fight)

*Sorry for critting everyone with my massive wall of text ;)
    Edited: October 21, 2016

14. Just to throw this out there, Low GS players almost always are in a non supporting spec. You won't ever see a 3k GS priest not in shadowform, EVER. This should change, people are literally terribads for doing that. When my priest dings 80, gets to 4k GS, he won't be doing a damn thing other then supporting higher geared players on my team. L2P.

15. This is the kind of players that should NOT join BGs...

4 GS > http://i.imgur.com/0iFrBhG.jpg

First 1234 ... Last