1. Low gs is one thing low brain is another, and it's a killer combination. I was defending st with the help of this 16k hp dk.. there was a hunter and lock i probably could have killed them both but i basically got chain feared had to trinket to stop the cap but then i got scatter frost trapped.. hunter starts capping again.. dk walks up to the hunter. His sword is at the ready, he's waving it in front of himself like a fking pool noodle.. he is standing face to face with this hunter seemingly trying to hit him.. but nothing happens. 7 agonizingly long seconds later stables got assaulted.

If he had just given the hunter a LOVE TAP i would have had time to come out of that frost trap and continue spinning the flag or kill the hunter. God damn, I seriously can't stand people who play so horrifically you wonder if they need assistance when they use the bathroom so that they don't smear **** all over the walls & ceiling. This guy must have been that one kid in the special class that was always making the loud "EEEEEEEEEEEE" sound when i walked by it.

I don't really mind low gear at all as long as they are at least doing what they can. Ok if he had been one shot by the lock trying to stop the hunter or something that'd be one thing, i wouldn't even be bothered. You tried but there was nothing you could do don't feel bad about it bro. But sitting there in that frost trap watching this guy stand in melee range of the hunter for like 3-4 seconds WITH his auto attack apparently enabled but not swinging hurt so much.
    Edited: October 31, 2016

2. @Marcuss
    Bg s are not a big battle but combination of small battles, you dont go in and fight in one place till the end. By clash I meant one single battle in bg. And I said you have to drink to your case not to geared ones. Since you talk about "skill" nonstop, why dont you go roll a 2-2.5k gs healer and show us how it is done. And you playing on retail or whatsover wont make you a god or anything, they are rekting retail heros already on Blackrock. True that not all bg s are good and ppl play without objectives and only for self-gain but in ideal bg s where happens time to time, you cant do anything with your 2k gs paladin. Difference with 2k and with 4k is not less as you think and its not 4k with full furi also since you support it with PvE till you get offpart to 4.5-5k. Best example I can give to this issue is hunters, 2k gs will oom prolly midfight and after fight and will need to drink asides from viper while 4k hunter will do fine with his/her mana.

Skilled ppl CAN be useful ONLY if they have a bit gear to hold them, not like that undergeared. Even you had god' skills you cant help your team like that, this is where you must understhand only. And for Brain > Gear part, you are just reading quickly to counter me I guess, I only said Gear > Brain at lower levels, not at later levels. I dont play on Lordaeron since last time I played on there (Molten) first they opened vp/cshop, after transfers and realm was gg.

For realm differences I can say this, Lordaeron may have more kind and more hard working ppl yet even Icecrown have many nabs queing with greenies, its ppl are lots more skilled at PvP than a low populated/low rate realm.

For last sentence, if a group is already low geared, you as 2k wont be qualified as lowbie and you missed out the whole point of this topic to justify your claim.
    Edited: October 31, 2016

3. Despite the atrocious english he is sort of right, in wotlk, at least, gear counts for more then brains. And to be honest, classes also count more then skill.

A ****ty healer with 6.2k GS is worth more then a r1 healer with 2k. Same with most dps classes, bar maybe rogues (cause a ninjacapping 2k rogue is worth more then a 6k totally horrible rogue always dying after opening and oneshotting a 13k health player and due to general rogue design).

If your class dies in one hit that you cant avoid your skill is irrelevant as a dps, but healers are probably the archetype that can get carried the most in terms of survivability with gear (due to positioning). But even then their heals dont do enough to really matter that much, at least on here where most bgs are at least halfway full with 5k+ people.

4. what about a **** healer 6.2 vs a r1 healer 4.5-5k?

you can't use such extreme cases to justify gear > skill unless you're also willing to give the concession that the 6.2 healer just started playing WoW as well and only has greater heal on his bar and clicks it, in which case the 2k would be more useful.

5. what about a **** healer 6.2 vs a r1 healer 4.5-5k?

you can't use such extreme cases to justify gear > skill unless you're also willing to give the concession that the 6.2 healer just started playing WoW as well and only has greater heal on his bar and clicks it, in which case the 2k would be more useful.
    Im not 100% sure, but the discussion of the 2 was about a claim of a 2k gs healer toping healing done in a bg on retail years ago. And in that case the difference of 2k vs 6k is pretty much impossible to overcome, unless the 6k guy is truely braindamaged.

6. what about a **** healer 6.2 vs a r1 healer 4.5-5k?

4.5k+ healer has enough gear to actually show his/her skills, not a 2k gs one. And it was marcuus who was trying to use extreme cases to justify skill > gear at **** levels aswell, not me. And the example you ve given can only happen in a theory, a newbie healer will take so much time to set up his bars and put spells before he/she actually finds the bg button in your case.

7. @ WolfCD - Yeah ofcourse a 6k healer will outheal a 2k healer if they stand next to each other and cast heals, that's not what i mean... lol that's obvious... what i mean is that i topped healing with a 2,2 k or smth hpal in retail in Stormscale (eots bg) and i was able to do that without much problems cos i knew how to play hpala and the game in general. What the guy with the atrocious english (lol) is saying, is that what i said is impossible. He seems to think a 2k healer will oom in "2seconds" and get "1 shotted". I didn't get 1 shotted cos i have a brain and i didn't oom in 2 secs cos things like div plea, mana pots, GboW, other ppl's buffs, food buff and pot from alch exist. Most ppl are nubs, that is the real truth and no matter their gear, they suck. Also he doesn't seem to understand that i wasn't playing vs 6-7 k gs foking full bis lolmourne mofos in there. It was in the middle of wotlk, so the gearscores were like 4-5 k in the bg and it's not like everyone was 5k, plenty of lower geared ppl too and NOONE whined on retail about low gs ppl in bgs. This guy just doesn't read my post or smth lol.

@Pooppickle - exactly.

@Bastardbottle - Ik what a bg is lol and you made it seem like you've never heard of drinking in a bg.
    You honestly expect me to lvl a healer to 80 on a x1 realm, just so i can make a video about how to play? Get real with that troll sentence.
    When did i say that playing retail makes you a god? Where are you taking all this irrelevant random stuff from? I just mentioned it cos that's where it took place.
    Retail heroes... lol what does that have to do with anything...
    Well obviously most bgs ain't "ideal". Mostly you have ppl with random skill lvl and random gear. Yes Icecrown is a foked up realm full of bis donors, i'm not even talking about that. But in a realistic realm like Lordaeron, you don't have 7k mofos running around and ppl in bgs vary skill-and gearwise anyway.
    It's kinda hard to understand what you're saying about the 4k tbh.

But that's the thing, YOU CAN help your team whatever that means. There is no team anyway, it's a disorganized pile of random individuals man and most ppl are NOT skilled and usually are NOT geared either so you can be more useful in the team than almost anyone even with low gear. I'm NOT saying you should forever play with low gear, what i'm saying is that this kinda attitude "hah low gs can't do shiet" is not true, when it comes to a person with skill. Most ppl, whether they are low or high geared will suck anyway lol.

There is no vshop and op donors on Lordaeron, that got changed a long time ago. Dunno what you meant by countering.

Lol Lordaeron has about half the pop of IC, 7k+ during peak and that's "low"?? lmao. And no, the ppl on a x1 realm will always be more skilled than highrate real money donors with god gear, get real.

I don't understand your last sentence.

/sigh
    Edited: November 1, 2016

8. And no, the ppl on a x1 realm will always be more skilled than highrate real money donors with god gear, get real.
    /sigh
    yeah, boars grind practise difinetly helps in pvp
    Edited: November 1, 2016

9. Im not 100% sure, but the discussion of the 2 was about a claim of a 2k gs healer toping healing done in a bg on retail years ago. And in that case the difference of 2k vs 6k is pretty much impossible to overcome, unless the 6k guy is truely braindamaged.
    worth noting that 2k gs on retail back then was not nearly as destitute as it is now. I played retail back then, average ppl were 4k-5k, high 5k maybe, 6k+ was a relatively rare sight to behold when here it's the standard.

10. yeah, boars grind practise difinetly helps in pvp
    You know what i mean. Why do you talk about boars? Are lvl 5 boars the only content during lvling? What i mean is that a person will have a much longer period of play from 1-80 and they actually learn something (if they are new, which i think most ppl aren't btw).

First ... 678