1. low gs players in bgs

Hi, i am playing bgs for 2 months now. I started when i created frostsavage set and bought from the AH everything i could thet gave basic resilience so not to just feed on bgs but to be able to survive if i was in a team. With the honor points i was able to buy full furious gladiators.
    From what I see in the bgs, there are almost naked players with 3.5gs or less that they are hopeless and they make their teams lose.
    So I would like to ask, could Warmane create a filter like the one for the heroic dungeons, to not allow players with 3.5gs or less to participate in bgs?
    Or a different type of filter like a requirement for at least 200 resilience to enter a dungeon?
    Thank you.

2. Hi, i am playing bgs for 2 months now. I started when i created frostsavage set and bought from the AH everything i could thet gave basic resilience so not to just feed on bgs but to be able to survive if i was in a team. With the honor points i was able to buy full furious gladiators.
    From what I see in the bgs, there are almost naked players with 3.5gs or less that they are hopeless and they make their teams lose.
    So I would like to ask, could Warmane create a filter like the one for the heroic dungeons, to not allow players with 3.5gs or less to participate in bgs?
    Or a different type of filter like a requirement for at least 200 resilience to enter a dungeon?
    Thank you.
    You do realize the whole point of doing Random BGs is to get gear right? They'll eventually get the honor gear which they would still be eaten alive by lolmourns

3. There are a couple thousand more threads talking about this subject, so there's nothing that can be done, as it would require a non-blizzlike feature. Battlegrounds aren't supposed to be balanced anyways, so gotta live with that.

4. You do realize the whole point of doing Random BGs is to get gear right? They'll eventually get the honor gear which they would still be eaten alive by lolmourns
    Yes, they were conceived to obtain gear but they aren't a place to carry your naked toon around. There's a difference there. You'll be carried no matter what while gearing but at least show some effort and respect to your team.
    Edited: October 19, 2016

5. I totaly agree with you magaginho. The frostsavage set is easily accessible to anyone.
    As for the non-blizzlike characteristics of the game, i dont know if warmane has the right to alter any aspect of the game. But if they have the right then i would be thankful if they could do something for the naked people on bgs.

6. Pretty sure they have the rights to change anything which possibly might come to their minds even if they are out of blizzlike style. The thing is, they may do it only if it's dramatically important to the realm/playerbase, I think.

7. Okay so you crafted the lvl 78 PVP set, which yes it does have a little bit of resilience and is stamina heavy. You then stated you farmed honor for full Furious, yet you are complaining about people in a battleground that have low gearscores.

May I ask you this one question.... How did you farm YOUR honor?

8. In my opinion this is an important matter that they should consider.
    I dont say that there should be ladders or anything like that, i just say that naked people running around the bgs is embarassing for everynoe to see them. Furthermore they are the second reason (first is the afkers) that a team is destined to lose even though they may have played well

9. Heartx, I had 3+gs when i tried my first bg. This post is about completely naked people with 0 res and gs lower than 3.
    My res on my first bg was about 350, not good but i think acceptable for a first try.
    With 3.5gs i started take part in WG and bgs and i earned the honor to get furius (and now i am trying for relentless)

10. Okay so you crafted the lvl 78 PVP set, which yes it does have a little bit of resilience and is stamina heavy. You then stated you farmed honor for full Furious, yet you are complaining about people in a battleground that have low gearscores.

May I ask you this one question.... How did you farm YOUR honor?
    Afking BG's at 2k GS is not farming honor, its having your faction doing it for you. Farm some eternals for gold, grind out some rep from questings and queue BG's once you hit 3-4k GS. It's not impossible and this argument "how am i supposed to farm honor other then playing BG's naked?" is literally ******ed.

11. Hi, i am playing bgs for 2 months now. I started when i created frostsavage set and bought from the AH everything i could thet gave basic resilience so not to just feed on bgs but to be able to survive if i was in a team. With the honor points i was able to buy full furious gladiators.
    Thank you.
    So you started with low gear and now you also complain about people with low gear ? Facepalm.

Go fos - pos - toc5 - wintergrasp - voa and in 2 days you reach 5k or more if you are lucky as opposed to getting lvl 78 gear (nice joke) and running around in bgs yelling "look at me, i haz pvp gear, such rezil, much resist, very stronk, can't touch me" and "i pew pew, you die die".

To reach 5k via bgs it takes you at least 1 week, maybe 2 especially if your team is made up of under 4k gs people wanting to be carried.

"Warmane create a filter like the one for the heroic dungeons"... now that you passed your low gear level era you have the guts to complain about other people doing what you did ? You are ........................ . I'll leave this space for you to fill.

"for at least 200 resilience"... and what exactly will you do with that resil ? Also, there are some classes that benefit from pve items like rogues. Should they be forced to get pvp gear just to fill the resil requirement ? Also, what gs do you reach if you make lvl 78 items ? You reach your 200 resil, but how usefull are you in reality ? One hit and you are dead and i'll just /rofl spam your lvl 78 gear and 3k gs corpse.

I do agree that there should be a system that separates lowbies from geared people but since you said that you started as a lowbie, you can't complain now about other people. Yes, bgs should be from 1k -> 4.9k and 5k -> 6+ or something like that.

But as i said, you as a former lowbie are not in the position to cry about other lowbies. Go farm some dungeons, reach 5k and THEN you have the right to complain about gearless people. At least like that, you show a little respect for your team, you show that you bothered to get some gear.

I first joined my bg with my main only after i got to 5.5. Even now, if i make a new character, i first get pve gear then i join bgs for pvp gear.

12. Heartx, I had 3+gs when i tried my first bg. This post is about completely naked people with 0 res and gs lower than 3.
    My res on my first bg was about 350, not good but i think acceptable for a first try.
    With 3.5gs i started take part in WG and bgs and i earned the honor to get furius (and now i am trying for relentless)
    So it took you 2 months to reach some furious gear and now you go fo relentless. Interesting. What's your gs ?

13. AhaHAhahAHAh again this THReaDS XD Get over it people, BGS are to gear up b4 you start arena and get WRAtHFuL, nuff said , gtg gear my low 2kgs d.....k

edit: 200 RESilence hahah even with 1200 u get wrecked by this shadowmourners in few sec if u cloth or a RoGUE XD so nah 800-1k resil or enjoy geting wreck in 3-4 hiTS

14. So you started with low gear and now you also complain about people with low gear ? Facepalm.

Go fos - pos - toc5 - wintergrasp - voa and in 2 days you reach 5k or more if you are lucky as opposed to getting lvl 78 gear (nice joke) and running around in bgs yelling "look at me, i haz pvp gear, such rezil, much resist, very stronk, can't touch me" and "i pew pew, you die die".

To reach 5k via bgs it takes you at least 1 week, maybe 2 especially if your team is made up of under 4k gs people wanting to be carried.

"Warmane create a filter like the one for the heroic dungeons"... now that you passed your low gear level era you have the guts to complain about other people doing what you did ? You are ........................ . I'll leave this space for you to fill.

"for at least 200 resilience"... and what exactly will you do with that resil ? Also, there are some classes that benefit from pve items like rogues. Should they be forced to get pvp gear just to fill the resil requirement ? Also, what gs do you reach if you make lvl 78 items ? You reach your 200 resil, but how usefull are you in reality ? One hit and you are dead and i'll just /rofl spam your lvl 78 gear and 3k gs corpse.

I do agree that there should be a system that separates lowbies from geared people but since you said that you started as a lowbie, you can't complain now about other people. Yes, bgs should be from 1k -> 4.9k and 5k -> 6+ or something like that.

But as i said, you as a former lowbie are not in the position to cry about other lowbies. Go farm some dungeons, reach 5k and THEN you have the right to complain about gearless people. At least like that, you show a little respect for your team, you show that you bothered to get some gear.

I first joined my bg with my main only after i got to 5.5. Even now, if i make a new character, i first get pve gear then i join bgs for pvp gear.
    If 3.3gs to enter a bg is that low, ok i was low. I would call it adequate... It was not that bad...
    for me to reach 5k gs it took me 4 months. It was not easy. I dont have a guild, my friends stopped played the game sometime after they told me to play... BUT THIS IS NOT MY POINT

I do not say that 200 res will do the difference, or that 3.5gs is something that will make you compete 6gs veterans. I just say that there should be some minimum requirements to enter bgs in order to show your respect to your teammates. If you can take your naked 10lvl char to a bg then whats the point? I dont find it....

I just say that a rogue with full pve items should not be able to join, or a rogue with 1000gs should neither be able to join. Is this not rational to you?

15. edit: 200 RESilence hahah even with 1200 u get wrecked by this shadowmourners in few sec if u cloth or a RoGUE XD so nah 800-1k resil or enjoy geting wreck in 3-4 hiTS
    Just because you don't know how to apply a logical approach when fighting geared people that doesn't mean other don't.

123 ... Last