1. with about 2k gs and i topped the healing chart with my hpala.
    And i'm the tooth fairy. Let me guess, the other team got base camped and your "top" healing was 50k cos the other healers didn't even bother to heal cos people were not taking damage.

I was once in a bg with my 6.2 balance druid and guess what, i did almost no damage because by the time i got to the horde group, they were dead.

Don't give us this fairy tale "i topped as 2k gs".

"no matter how much "gs" they have" ... yeah, one charge and your 2k pala is dead (unless you bubble, then you last few more seconds).

"bgs are where you get the honor to purchase the pvp gear" ... is this a "try not to cringe" line ?

"so where do you want those fresh 80s to go to farm pvp gear" ... X_X. Facepalm. Just ... wow.

" ppl should go do pve" ... do you get your smourne, sts and other items by doing pvp or you get them by doing pve ? So as you can see ... you are kinda forced to play pve. So why not instead of ruining the bgs for other people you go fos - pos - toc5 - wintergrasp - voa and in 2 days you reach 5k gs ?

It takes 2 TWO TWO TWO TWO TWO TWO TWO TWO ... got it ? TWO DAYS (assuming you are a little unlucky) to reach 5k gs. After that, you can actually do something in a bg not just be a dead weight and ruing bgs for others.

Guess how much it takes to reach 5k gs by being carried in bgs. At least 1 week, even more. Someone said in another post he has furious gear and is working for rele and it took him 4 months. 4 months to reach a bad gear instead of 2 days.

"i don't give a **** that it takes longer" ... as i siad above : FACEPALM. It's not just about you, you selfish .......................... (i'll leave this space for you to fill). A bg is a TEAM work.

"Why the **** would i first go do pve"... i know your low IQ can't get this but here i go again ... to help your team. This team work stuff apparently is too hard for you people to understand.

2. Rofl now you bring in a bloody frost mage. That's just ONE class/spec...
    It was an example. There are plenty of other examples that can be made. Do I really need to go and list them all? There is a very good reason it is common knowledge this game isn't balanced around duel heroes.

3. Do I really need to go and list them all?
    Please do, would like to see that.
    There are two options incoming - sad dodge or sad list not even close to reality (because you obviously do not arena on Icecrown - everyone who plays here knows how disaster bis SM warrior is for any mage, especially with 24/7 cleanse buff up and how fast mage's health points drops)
    Edited: October 26, 2016

4. Rofl now you bring in a bloody frost mage. That's just ONE class/spec...i mean u brought the very worst enemy a warr would meet, a Fmage. What about everyone else? In order to say that a dual trink SM full BiS warr won't automatically win, you had to mention the counter to a warr basically. What about everyone else rofl? 50% healing reduced with MS + some nice hc dual trink full bis SM crits and ur on the ground no matter how "skilled" you are.
    Errrrhm, my hunter destroys most of the Warriors I see around there. So does my Priest. Are we going to point out that these are counters as well? Because usually I see people pointing out that Warriors should eat those two classes alive. The gear helps but doesn't provide an automatic win over anyone. Implying that just shows that you have no idea of what you're talking about.

Please do, would like to see that.
    There are two options incoming - sad dodge or sad list not even close to reality (because you are obviously do not arena on Icecrown - everyone who plays here knows how disaster SM warrior is for any mage, especially with 24/7 cleanse buff up).
    Yes, you're right. At 1.6k rating. That's where you're probably sitting and spitting all that bull****. Frost mages must be able to kite the Warrior no matter what and in arenas they have a partner to supply them more utility to do so. Now stop trying to look smart and go practice more.
    Edited: October 26, 2016

5. Yes, you're right. At 1.6k rating. That's where you're probably sitting and spitting all that bull****. Frost mages must be able to kite the Warrior no matter what and in arenas they have a partner to supply them more utility to do so. Now stop trying to look smart and go practice more.
    What bis huntard with 50% winrate at 1700 may know about highrate mage life ?

6. Please do, would like to see that.
    There are two options incoming - sad dodge or sad list not even close to reality (because you obviously do not arena on Icecrown
    I stopped reading right there. Applying an arena argument to a discussion about 1v1.

K.

7. What bis huntard with 50% winrate at 1700 may know about highrate mage life ?
    I love when people base themselves under assumptions. I'll be glad to take your doubts out in-game. Also, actually;

Applying an arena argument to a discussion about 1v1.
    This should make our points settled.

8. I love when people base themselves under assumptions
    Everyone does that. Hey look he said something I don't agree with - he is 1500 for sure.

Anyway yes I also find extremely hard to believe a 2/3k geared nage cab beat a bis arms warr, well, it's possible, the warrior probably has no clue what he's doing, or maybe he is close to 0 resilience, who knows, just play smart with spell reflection and it's win, even I personally that has no clue how to play arms warr, just tried it 1 day in blackrock for fun and I won few frost mages (same gs). Anyhow, the outcome usually has to do what both players do.

I doubt that that mage can nuke down a bis warr with same skill, but that's just me...

9. It takes 2 TWO TWO TWO TWO TWO TWO TWO TWO ... got it ? TWO DAYS (assuming you are a little unlucky) to reach 5k gs. After that, you can actually do something in a bg not just be a dead weight and ruing bgs for others.
    Care to explain how? I've been playing for about a month now, farming heroics daily, doing bgs and my gs is 4.8k with a mixture of pvp and pve gear. How can I get 5k gs in 2 days without donating?

10. pvp is a big fat joke on this server, always has been.

11. I got 5k9 gs on two weeks and 1k resi. no guild lonely players.i got even my best series 10 games win on the third arena weekly flush.and i am a casual.
    And most important points shops.

12. Everyone does that. Hey look he said something I don't agree with - he is 1500 for sure.

Anyway yes I also find extremely hard to believe a 2/3k geared nage cab beat a bis arms warr, well, it's possible, the warrior probably has no clue what he's doing, or maybe he is close to 0 resilience, who knows, just play smart with spell reflection and it's win, even I personally that has no clue how to play arms warr, just tried it 1 day in blackrock for fun and I won few frost mages (same gs). Anyhow, the outcome usually has to do what both players do.

I doubt that that mage can nuke down a bis warr with same skill, but that's just me...
    For the record, the mage didn't nuke the warrior. It was something like 10 minutes of the Warrior try-harding trying to get close to the Mage.

13. I would like to ask the same thing, how can you hit 5kgs in TWO TWO TWO days?
    I spent 4 months to hit 5kgs...
    :(

14. 325 Triumphs from eot farm and you are set to enter bg s with 5 mainset furious and with supporting PvE pieces near 5k. You wont be able to do much still alone yet, if you go with team tactics you may actually be usefull at least. And unlike how people say Skill > Gear, its not like that till you raise your gear to a reasonable amount like 6k ish or lesser for some classes. Even the player plays like robot at 5k, he cant beat smourner imba warri ONLY with skill.

@Marcus
    You can only heal at 2k gs if enemy faction is not targeting you and your teammembers protecting you. You topping the chart prolly when there wasnt any healers there cause even mana would be an issue for you. And I d like to see you going 2k ish hpala doing bg at anytime with that crappy sp amount.
    Not hard at all, you just have brains, LOS, stay behind friendlies and HEAL. Most ppl are pussies cos they think they're gear ain't sufficient. Yeah ur not gonna be having lots of survivability, but as a brained hpala u can do more then ppl think, wasn't hard at all. Ppl are just nubs and blame gear. I'm not saying u SHOULD bg with 2 k, but i did and since i had skill it was fine and i helped my team more than most better geared ppl.

15. It was an example. There are plenty of other examples that can be made. Do I really need to go and list them all? There is a very good reason it is common knowledge this game isn't balanced around duel heroes.
    Nah there ain't many examples, Fmage counters warr and there's a reason full bis dual trink smourne arms warr with mortal strike are not weaklings and why most ppl moan about them xD At the end of the day you can fight/defeat anyone if you have the brains, but yeah wow pvp ain't balanced around 1v1. Interesting how arena players think they're better than duelers, bg players or world pvpers. Even Blizz admitted once that it was a feature they shouldn't have added cos it's so imbalanced, comp based crap... a failed e sport. Wow pvp ain't balanced around anything tbh xD

First ... 23456 ... Last