1. I'm pretty sure a guy got them on first try yesterday.
    That was me :D

2. Besides playing free in private servers using CE (just for xmog) is the only benefit of playing in a private server rather than retail! So punishing ppl for just using CE for xmog (as it does NOT affect any situation and gameplay) is so aggresive!! There are many ppl in game that love to report ppl for no reason but i guss most of warmane community are agree with NOT banning ppl for xmog hacks. I would like to see GM opinion about this :D

3. Besides playing free in private servers using CE (just for xmog) is the only benefit of playing in a private server rather than retail! So punishing ppl for just using CE for xmog (as it does NOT affect any situation and gameplay) is so aggresive!! There are many ppl in game that love to report ppl for no reason but i guss most of warmane community are agree with NOT banning ppl for xmog hacks. I would like to see GM opinion about this :D
    It's only when you get reported and it should be bannable otherwise people would abuse it and server would look like a playground of hackers which is bad rep. In the end it all comes down to scumbag people that will report CE moggers.

4. Besides playing free in private servers using CE (just for xmog) is the only benefit of playing in a private server rather than retail! So punishing ppl for just using CE for xmog (as it does NOT affect any situation and gameplay) is so aggresive!! There are many ppl in game that love to report ppl for no reason but i guss most of warmane community are agree with NOT banning ppl for xmog hacks. I would like to see GM opinion about this :D
    Some people went too far with it, like mogging bows into staffs and plate/mail armors into dresses, which does in a way affect gameplay because when you see a hunter in arena you expect it to shoot some arrows or bullets and when you see your hp going down without seeing how, you have to admit it's rather confusing. Also appearing naked,tmoging everything into a hearthstone...again,some people abused it.

5. well some months ago .. I asked in-game to gms about using CE to transmog is bannable or not..

50% of GMS said: "Its not bannable. You can transmog them because you arent changing the stats of those items, only the appearance of the item."
    the other 50% of GMS said: "Its a hack, its bannable."

So.. now? Bannable or not using CE to transmog items(no stats)?

6. well some months ago .. I asked in-game to gms about using CE to transmog is bannable or not..

50% of GMS said: "Its not bannable. You can transmog them because you arent changing the stats of those items, only the appearance of the item."
    the other 50% of GMS said: "Its a hack, its bannable."

So.. now? Bannable or not using CE to transmog items(no stats)?
    It's bannable, has always been bannable, and will likely stay bannable. There is no GM that ever said otherwise. There was a bug that would allow you to xmog staff to sword (for example), and that was allowed to pass, but cheat engine has always been bannable and you are mistaken.

Anyone transmogging warglaives is asking for a ban, period.

7. It's bannable, has always been bannable, and will likely stay bannable. There is no GM that ever said otherwise. There was a bug that would allow you to xmog staff to sword (for example), and that was allowed to pass, but cheat engine has always been bannable and you are mistaken.

Anyone transmogging warglaives is asking for a ban, period.
    read this..Warmane FB:

Warmane
    Cheat engine should be quite obvious by the name that we do not allow that.
    But anyway, anything that edits Wow.exe can be targetted by Sentinel and you face at least a 30 days ban if found.

and now... A pic from the game.

That was asking about transmog cheat engine.. And Cairner said....:
    http://i.imgur.com/XFZZaom.jpg

8. read this..Warmane FB:

Warmane
    But anyway, anything that edits Wow.exe can be targetted by Sentinel and you face at least a 30 days ban if found.

That seems to be him talking about the macro that you can use for weapons, I like to see what you asked.
    Just last week had him say that its bannable and he had to notify another gm( maybe a new on) that it was.

9. That seems to be him talking about the macro that you can use for weapons, I like to see what you asked.
    Just last week had him say that its bannable and he had to notify another gm( maybe a new on) that it was.
    nop. i was asking that because i wanted to use Magma set of DK + Firelord's Hood.. But then i didnt.

Cairner answered that.

10. read this..Warmane FB:

Warmane

No evidence that the question asked included the mention of cheat engine.

It's highly likely Cainer misunderstood what you wrote.

nop. i was asking that because i wanted to use Magma set of DK + Firelord's Hood.. But then i didnt.

Cairner answered that.
    Transmogging Firelord's hood (cloth, equippable by DK) onto a DK item (plate, also equippable by DK) does not require cheat engine, merely the bug I mentioned before.

By all means, go ahead and try using cheat engine to transmog your favorite items, I hardly care. Good luck and all the best!

11. oh dear! xmog hacks doesnt change anything in game!! nor item stats nor anything! just lets ppl to appear way better! still there is a program which anti cheat can NOT detect and can be usable for fly, teleport etc!! instead of banning ppl for just xmog hacks try to detect those annoying hacks that let hackers to bypass anti cheat!!

12. oh dear! xmog hacks doesnt change anything in game!! nor item stats nor anything! just lets ppl to appear way better! still there is a program which anti cheat can NOT detect and can be usable for fly, teleport etc!! instead of banning ppl for just xmog hacks try to detect those annoying hacks that let hackers to bypass anti cheat!!
    Regardless, it falls in the same category. Same goes for any kind of hacking, period. *drops mic*

13. Some people went too far with it, like mogging bows into staffs and plate/mail armors into dresses, which does in a way affect gameplay
    What about the 90% of ex-"gladiators" - abusing glyphs for example glyph of cat form - +20% healing on all forms, stacking glyphs and gems/metas? They're still playing, but nobody complain about that, maybe because it didn't affect your gameplay, huh? I don't even know why you care how someone look let people have fun with their characters and focus on more important things like reporting the real abusers

14. What about the 90% of ex-"gladiators" - abusing glyphs for example glyph of cat form - +20% healing on all forms, stacking glyphs and gems/metas? They're still playing, but nobody complain about that, maybe because it didn't affect your gameplay, huh? I don't even know why you care how someone look let people have fun with their characters and focus on more important things like reporting the real abusers
    I didn't even know about that...but I'm not surprised,those people will always find something to abuse and never get a real ban.

15. read this..Warmane FB:

Warmane

Lmfao this kid...

I'm curious to see what the GM says about manipulating his words. You obviously hide the question you asked. Maybe you will get a ban for that, would be funny.

First 123 Last