1. Will this be a bannable offence?

Illidan's blades are non xmogable, yet I have overheard members of my guild and a few other saying they will try to CE it. Does this fall in line with those impossible xmog (shoulders into hearthstone/sword into wooden pole)? Because last I check that macro trick doesn't wotk on legendary weps nor does it work at all.

2. im 99% sure that wargiaves of azzinoth are not even added on boss drop :D so i wouldnt hope too much

3. im 99% sure that wargiaves of azzinoth are not even added on boss drop :D so i wouldnt hope too much
    Yeah, this was the same with the Kil'Jaden situation 7 months ago. Hunters never got their legend bow from boss and it wasn't on vote/coin shop at all.
    That boss was farmed like a cash cow for that one item by hunters.

Ofc it will be bannable.
    Tactical banwave incoming lol

Ghost twinks gonna have a field day with this lol.

4. I've read a GM's post about using hacks like CE in xmog and he said as it does NOT affect the gameplay they will not ban ppl for it. but im not sure about legendries!! if a gm answers the question i'll be really appreciate that :D

5. Warglaives actualy drop, i know it from first hand, was so damn lucky. Question should be asked. If its bannable to transmog it why did they put it on coin shop? What, you expect people to buy it for 16coins and just to keep it in bags. I would like some warmane stuff to confirm if its bannable or not.

6. im 99% sure that wargiaves of azzinoth are not even added on boss drop :D so i wouldnt hope too much
    I'm pretty sure a guy got them on first try yesterday.

7. If its bannable to transmog it why did they put it on coin shop? What, you expect people to buy it for 16coins and just to keep it in bags.
    Maybe because tmog isn't the only reason someone would want these. Twinks love these things.

8. Illidan's blades are non xmogable, yet I have overheard members of my guild and a few other saying they will try to CE it. Does this fall in line with those impossible xmog (shoulders into hearthstone/sword into wooden pole)? Because last I check that macro trick doesn't wotk on legendary weps nor does it work at all.
    I have a rule, if you have to ask something like what you asked just assume the answer is yes and avoid the issue overall.

9. If people are not banned for that they that defeats the very purpose of everything that was done in the past (The Wedding Dress Situation all over again).

The majority of people in my guild stated: I will need to download Cheat Engine in order to xmog this., in fact, this will be the story for everyone who attempts this.

If this is now acceptable than the reports and or bans for people using CE to xmog items is completely unnecessary.

OP brings this up because it has been a talk before the release of BT.
    Edited: October 21, 2016

10. I would almost definitely have to say that using a hack program to achieve something not even possible in game should be bannable. If it was something just on your client side for a visual effect, then it wouldn't be an issue, but using something that actually modifies something in game to do what it is impossible to do should definitely be bannable.

11. You do realize that is a group called ghosts for a reason on frostwolf right?
    They were the ones who got most people reported for this stuff, and you don't know who they are, they could be in your guild.

EDIT:

Then again, this should not be possible at all regardless, this was the case on retail as well.

12. I've read a GM's post about using hacks like CE in xmog and he said as it does NOT affect the gameplay they will not ban ppl for it. but im not sure about legendries!! if a gm answers the question i'll be really appreciate that :D
    No, you definitely never read a post from Staff saying that using Cheat Engine for anything is acceptable and won't get people banned.
    Any use whatsoever of that (or any similar program), no matter if for transmogrification or anything else, is against our rules and has always been so. If you are caught or reported with an illegal transmogrification that obviously required using something like that, you will be punished.

13. If you guys really want to use the wep, just equip it. A buddy of mind equips a level 60 wep, even though he is fully prideful, he uses the off-hand wep in some situation or for the lulz. You can use illidan blades, but NOT xmog them.

No, you definitely never read a post from Staff saying that using Cheat Engine for anything is acceptable and won't get people banned.
    Any use whatsoever of that (or any similar program), no matter if for transmogrification or anything else, is against our rules and has always been so. If you are caught or reported with an illegal transmogrification that obviously required using something like that, you will be punished.
    Seconded. Sometimes people bring up things that is not true and finally the truth is posted for all to see.

People in game keep insisting this and people of my guild are even attempting to persuaded others to follow, they will get what is coming, like the wedding dress taruen.

123 Last