1. Wailing Caverns and others

The focus is on legacy raids at the moment, as I expect it would be, but has anyone tried the legacy dungeons that were released with ICC and BT?

I remember when Scarlet Monastery came out and those who queued for them at level 35+ ended up first floating in the Stratosphere, then falling to their inevitable doom moments later.

So what of Wailing Caverns, and Uldaman, and their lot? Good news or bad?
    Edited: October 19, 2016 Reason: Auto-correct fails

2. I think those were not open yet.
    They are, however, open now. I was inside just hours ago and I am ready to submit my report.

Good news first: Wailing Caverns works (almost) perfectly. Only one quest is bugged but all the others are just fine. Naralex's old and decrepit disciple waddles along calmly, all the while warning us that "time is short" and we need to hurry. Gear drops are on point as well, and I had fun doing it (most important).

Now for the bad news.

You still should NOT queue for Scarlet Monastery or Scarlet Halls at level 35+. If you WALK (or fly) there you'll be fine; the dungeon itself is working with no noticeable problems. Teleporting there using the Dungeon Finder, however, will leave you floating in mid air, and if you try to move you WILL fall to your death. If this happens to you, don't move. TP out of the dungeon instead. It's a shame really; Scarlet Monastery was one of my favorites.

You should know that both Scarlet Monastery and Scarlet Halls work PERFECTLY at level 90 so no need to avoid them on heroic.

Gnomeregan also works, all the way up until the last boss. The door won't open, but a Warrior (and I suppose a Guardian druid) may charge inside. If he/she pulls the boss the door will open, but that won't matter since the boss will vanish. It's still worth doing the dungeon however, even if the quests inside don't work. The XP gained and gear dropped from mobs and bosses are just too good to pass up.

3. They are, however, open now. I was inside just hours ago and I am ready to submit my report.

Good news first: Wailing Caverns works (almost) perfectly. Only one quest is bugged but all the others are just fine. Naralex's old and decrepit disciple waddles along calmly, all the while warning us that "time is short" and we need to hurry. Gear drops are on point as well, and I had fun doing it (most important).

Now for the bad news.

You still should NOT queue for Scarlet Monastery or Scarlet Halls at level 35+. If you WALK (or fly) there you'll be fine; the dungeon itself is working with no noticeable problems. Teleporting there using the Dungeon Finder, however, will leave you floating in mid air, and if you try to move you WILL fall to your death. If this happens to you, don't move. TP out of the dungeon instead. It's a shame really; Scarlet Monastery was one of my favorites.

You should know that both Scarlet Monastery and Scarlet Halls work PERFECTLY at level 90 so no need to avoid them on heroic.

Gnomeregan also works, all the way up until the last boss. The door won't open, but a Warrior (and I suppose a Guardian druid) may charge inside. If he/she pulls the boss the door will open, but that won't matter since the boss will vanish. It's still worth doing the dungeon however, even if the quests inside don't work. The XP gained and gear dropped from mobs and bosses are just too good to pass up.
    You can't charge through doors anymore since they fixed that without fixing the doors first (the thing i got forum banned for complaining all the time about), reason why you can't do BWL anymore since the doors from UBLS won't open and you can't glitch yourself through them anymore. This was done because of PVP crybabies mewling about people glitching their way out of starting areas before the timer finished countign down with darkmoon tigers and capturing bases too early (whisch was done by both factions almost 100% of the time simultaneously, but they were probably oblivious to the fact that you get teleported back in if you go too far from the door and thought they were losing bg's because of this, having nothing to do with their aweful skill or afking)
    Edited: August 4, 2017