1. Frost or Unholy

i will create a dk and i want to use only one spec with him, level up pvp and pve, so can u tell me wich of both specs is better for going with it all my life xD? thanks too much

2. I'd say Unholy since barely anyone plays Frost in PvP, not saying there's no Frost PvP (considering Killing Machine gives Resilience's crit chance reduction the middle finger as far as I was informed). Also, few people levels as Frost, even though I was one of these few.

Of course in the end you gotta leave the middle ground and buy dual spec since talenting and gearing right will become more and more important as game progresses to the end. PvP will need a lot of utility and survivability, while PvE, assuming you're going dps will send all the talent that adds survivability to your toon into the scrapyard.

Unless of course you're saying that you may buy dual spec but want emphasis on same tree, in which case I will direct you to Unholy. At least if you can't dps as unholy, you can still tank as one (yes, you CAN tank with Unholy spec)

3. I'd give both a try when it comes to PvP. I used to only play Unholy for a while just because everyone else seemed to do the same, but when I tried Frost I found that I enjoyed it far more. It's just personal preference (they do play differently, the main difference is that Frost has a lot more crit/burst potential while Unholy has a lot more AoE damage and a bit more of an ability to survive). I also love Frost in PvE. For leveling, I would really suggest Blood and then respec at 80. If you must pick Frost or Unholy, I'd say Unholy for the damage reduction and the basically free 40% heal.