1. Guild concept/idea

Hey guys, I dont know if this kind of topic has been addressed before or maybe there´s an existing guild like it already but im kind of interested in making a guild that´s progressive, like literally from the start (Naxx). Wotlk was really fun for me and i wanna relive it. Now i know that there are some private server like that but x1 is just kinda tedious specially when u have done it dozen of times back in retail.

A few rules (2 to be exact lel, let me know if u guys have some more idea for it)
    1. NO DONATION GEAR. Only pre naxx gear like heroics and stuff. Now u can buy epic from the AH but it has to be of ilvl 200 only.
    2. Will not progress through next raid until each member has the right gear for it. Like being full naxx geared then we can move to next raid content.

U can use ur fresh lvl 80 alt for example or just lvl from 1, it shouldnt take that long really. This is for those people who are bored and wanna try something else, ya know. Dont judge haha, throw in ur ideas too. Im curious to know how many people would be interested in this kind of guild concept. Like i said i dont know if there´s already existing guild like this since im quite new to this server.

Thx for reading and i really hope some people are up to this. PEACE !.

2. For example http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=339348

I have no idea if such guilds made it further than posting on the forum. Based on the thread and the fact that this guild doesn't even exist in the armory, I highly doubt it.

3. For example http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=339348

I have no idea if such guilds made it further than posting on the forum. Based on the thread and the fact that this guild doesn't even exist in the armory, I highly doubt it.
    Oh interesting but it´s on ally side, i guess i forgot to put that it has to be Horde and EU based.

4. anyone else knows a guild like this ?

5. Currently <Spooky> has these runs going on where we don't use badge or ICC/Uld/TOGC any gear above the gear level of the raid on horde.
    We've cleared undying/herald/glory to ulduar raider this way and are looking for more for the 25 version.