1. Ashes of Alar bug?????

Yo, I've been in front of the ICC and this guy comes flying with Ashes of Al'ar. I've asked him did he donate and he said and I quote "No I got it from Timeless Isle, it's bugged." then I asked him to tell me because that's a mount of my dreams, and he said "No, too many people found it there, it needs to stay RARE". I begged and begged, and he refused. Does anyone know something about this? Please tell me. The guy's name is Veo and he is a blood elf.

2. he was trolling, old shop or xmas event last year, I got mine last xmas

3. Old shop didn't have ashes for mop. He probably got from black market or xmas.

4. Black market or Christmas Cow event, don't believe everything you hear,especially not on the internet.

5. this mount is a retina burner anyway.

6. Yo, I've been in front of the ICC and this guy comes flying with Ashes of Al'ar. I've asked him did he donate and he said and I quote "No I got it from Timeless Isle, it's bugged." then I asked him to tell me because that's a mount of my dreams, and he said "No, too many people found it there, it needs to stay RARE". I begged and begged, and he refused. Does anyone know something about this? Please tell me. The guy's name is Veo and he is a blood elf.
    there was a event with a king cow if you killed it he would be able to drop it, also he dropped the spectal tiger and more but thats gone... the event is back soon its called the emerald dream... with alot of cows

7. there was a event with a king cow if you killed it he would be able to drop it, also he dropped the spectal tiger and more but thats gone... the event is back soon its called the emerald dream... with alot of cows
    How strong are those cows my boi? And that King cow?

8. How strong are those cows my boi? And that King cow?
    Very strong but easy to defeat with a good healer,a good ranged dps and a bit of brain. The thing is, it was bugged for a day, you were able to literally farm it for an entire day so that's how some people got so lucky, they were smart enough to get a good team and time.