1. Well I assume there is no point in collecting points anymore :) I'm glad they have done everything within their power to screw this realm up.
    Because offering you secondary BiS trinkets and weapons made sense. Right. Can you explain me more of how you're willing to play World of Warcraft without grinding and raiding?

2. Well, it made making alts easier. Maybe they should consider keeping trinkets for example, since they are big upgrade for fresh characters, and remove other options? But yea, it was kind of dumb that you could get full non-hc BiS without even touching ICC...

My suggestion: Keep trinkets (and maybe weapons) in Vote shop, and nerf everything else.

3. So what's exactly going on? They removed all Icc 10/25 from the Shop?

4. Well, it made making alts easier. Maybe they should consider keeping trinkets for example, since they are big upgrade for fresh characters, and remove other options? But yea, it was kind of dumb that you could get full non-hc BiS without even touching ICC...

My suggestion: Keep trinkets (and maybe weapons) in Vote shop, and nerf everything else.
    Trinkets and weapons are the problem here. People don't realize how easier your life becomes when you have such an easy access to secondary BiS trinkets and weapons. It's just ridiculous to see a naked toon step in ICC while holding his secondary BiS weapon and secondary BiS trinkets.

5. As a pvp player who has no time for raid and pve, i love the shop who offers me the needed pve items for arena and bgs

I just wont make alts anymore

6. Trinkets and weapons are the problem here. People don't realize how easier your life becomes when you have such an easy access to secondary BiS trinkets and weapons. It's just ridiculous to see a naked toon step in ICC while holding his secondary BiS weapon and secondary BiS trinkets.
    Sure, but seeing naked toon with Smourne and heroic trinkets doens't make sense either ;)

7. Sure, but seeing naked toon with Smourne and heroic trinkets doens't make sense either ;)
    You're correct. However there's a difference there;

The player spent money to obtain those items and it's his choice to spend money on those items. If a player is paying for the items you need to keep in consideration that he's also supporting the server maintenance with that payment so the outcome of that is completely different while compared to a vote point system award, isn't it? Also keep in mind that thanks to those players you're able to play for free - The difference is that those players are not leechers like most of the vote point system ranters that I'm seeing around here.

The big issue here is that most of the community got way too spoiled with the point system as it is. World of Warcraft is a game where you're supposed to grind and farm your gear without easy roads. Warmane provided you a candy, took it away and everyone is behaving like they're a baby who lost his lollipop. If so many players were able to obtain their gear without issues and gear so many alts as well, why can't the majority of the current community do it as well?
    Edited: October 20, 2016

8. And all my recent effort making achievments for Legate to get bit more points for items in point store is ruined. Thx Warmane.

9. You're correct. However there's a difference there;

The player spent money to obtain those items and it's his choice to spend money on those items. If a player is paying for the items you need to keep in consideration that he's also supporting the server maintenance with that payment so the outcome of that is completely different while compared to a vote point system award, isn't it?

The big issue here is that most of the community got way too spoiled with the point system as it is. World of Warcraft is a game where you're supposed to grind and farm your gear without easy roads. Warmane provided you a candy, took it away and everyone is behaving like they're a baby who lost his lollipop. If so many players were able to obtain their gear without issues and gear so many alts as well, why can't the majority of the current community do it as well?
    Don't get me wrong, I support the idea of getting the items in the way it was meant (meanin no shops), but there's a difference between doing good for the community, and destroying the only reward systems in the game available for non-payers, without asking (or even announcing) anyone. In my view, they should either leave the shops intact, or "nerf" both of them.

10. and destroying the only reward systems in the game available for non-payers
    You might want to get acquainted with the most rewarding reward system in the game - it's called "playing" and is fully available to "non-payers."

11. You might want to get acquainted with the most rewarding reward system in the game - it's called "playing" and is fully available to "non-payers."
    Yeah, I don't get what "non-payers" has anything to do with it? Remember the days when you had to down bosses for gear?! I sure do! Remember when said boss might not drop your weapon for months on end?! I sure do! Remember when retail had a vote shop to get free gear?! Oh wait...

I personally have no ICC gear on my main atm... and yes I was saving up for a trinket or wep... but now that I know I have 72hrs to spend my points on something, I will make a calculated decision and then start spending my points on my alts. To me, farming ICC is much less annoying than gearing up an alt in RDF just to get the GS requirement for heroics.

12. You might want to get acquainted with the most rewarding reward system in the game - it's called "playing" and is fully available to "non-payers."
    Point taken. +1

But it still doesn't justify your decision. ;)

13. Hualrious. Quittung my oldwitch Server for warmane and nnw this.
    FARMED legate for nothing, voted for nothing. Will spende ll my points today and will never vote again. HF to all New Players on warmane wehre you need 6k gs for icc 10m :) ive crossed this line at least on 1 Toon before this

14. Point taken. +1

But it still doesn't justify your decision. ;)
    The sort of reaction we're getting should make it evident: people got just too used to (even self-entitled to) using the point shop as crutches to avoid having to play content, to the point they misguidedly feel they have a right to be outraged when we decide to reduce what they could get with these completely free points.

The most that could be a sorta valid complain was how it happen suddenly, but even then, when you get down to it, points can't be "farmed," you have a limited daily supply to collect, so even if we had announced this a month ago, the amount of points people could get would be the same on average (barring a couple extras from people getting achievements to go past a milestone and earn a tiny bit more per day).

Voted? Where did you vote? I'm sorry to say, but if you have been voting anywhere, you were being scammed, since we haven't had any sort of voting for a long, long time.

15. the main issue i have is now half the server is going to have 6kgs with items from the ps and the rest of us who havent been here as long are stuck farming our way into icc, when people are asking for 5.8k gs just to get into icc10m N this is going to take for ever.

First 12345 ... Last