1. Points shop

Is it just me or is the point shop nerfed that u cant get 30 point equipment anymore and all i see is from 10-17 points at least, anyone mind telling me whats going on?

Its kinda unfair for new people who arent pay to win

2. Yeah, what gives? I just bought a 29 point item a few hours ago so hopefully its just a website glitch since there wasn't any formal anouncement about it.

3. I was wondering when people would start noticing. But honestly, they need to just get another donation system that isn't Payment Wall...then they won't have to worry about it anymore. There are tons of people who want to donate and can't...stop torturing the people who can't or don't want to. Or at least make an announcement before they change everything. Lordaeron at least got an announcement.

4. Honestly, I gotta side with the people this time.

Maybe a glitch while removing items from Lordaeron shop?

5. So they just posted the notice on the front page saying they modified it to be the same as the other realms...would've been nice to give us a heads up a few days ahead of time. I'm just glad I used my points before the nerf.

6. they should honestly reconsider this cause it BS, other people were able to get them, warmane staff should of never put the icc equipment in the first place for points if they did this, also its better with icc equipment to come with points cause it takes awhile to accumulate and that it helps with GS that people are so obsess with!

7. Well it was nice while it lasted were able to get LK weapons and ICC 25 man trinkets to by-pass ****ty pugs and ninja stealers guess it's over now. At least they could pets and mounts like they had in the old days.

8. It is their server and they do as they please, but this seems to me a bit deceitful, they give us a 4 month heads up, to use up the gold, but cant give a 24 hour heads up on this to use up your vote points?

It was nice while it lasted but honestly, even a day notice would have been right, this seems wrong, and underhanded.

9. It is their server and they do as they please, but this seems to me a bit deceitful, they give us a 4 month heads up, to use up the gold, but cant give a 24 hour heads up on this to use up your vote points?

It was nice while it lasted but honestly, even a day notice would have been right, this seems wrong, and underhanded.
    The time of the announcement is a valid point, therefore we will revert the change and allow for 72 hours for everyone to spend their points accordingly. Afterwards, the change will be applied yet again and final.
    72 hours should be enough for anyone to spend their points wisely.

10. 72 hours should be enough for anyone to spend their points wisely.
    Absolutely, quite right. Thank you.

11. I think this is really unfair to us new players we waited for 27-30 days just to buy an icc item that we want then all of a sudden its all gone in the shop, what is happening here? At least the admins made an announcement a month before making it unavailable from point shop. Very disappointing.

12. Seriously? Before you do something crazy like this, please make sure you guys do announcement before you do this kind of thing. We are collecting points every single day for us to get a new item/s which we cannot do just a blink of an eye because we are not donators. Bring it back, then gives us time -_- and be fair to all the players.

My point is to make an announcement before you act.

13. When will they bring it back and for how long?

12311 ... Last