1. Harry, i think you should best look the places you got it wrong yourself.

2. Harry, i think you should best look the places you got it wrong yourself.
    To be clear, I was not only directing the message at you, but you did mention a few things that irk me a lot about the people who are complaining around here.

Also, I don't get why people keep on insisting that they don't have time to be in a guild. Guilds raid on weekends and are always happy to accommodate newbies. Certainly, you don't spend all of your time stuck at your job because sure as hell you have the time to **** on the people who give you the server to play for free on these forums.

Best items for free was a bad idea in the start, it's still a bad idea and good riddance. Stop complaining. This server does so many things no other server does, free coins at the end of the year, events, promotions, two-factor authentication, trading system and a ****LOAD of website features, streamed tournaments all the time and 24/7 CUSTOMER SERVICE ON DEMAND with less waiting times than on retail. Be grateful for once in your lives and see the bigger picture.

3. Harry i STILL think you should best look yourself where you got it wrong. A small tp for one of the things: Game, not life. An unknown one. And not t to start with the guild stuff... Anyway, i hope for a GM answer; this is not critic, but a quite reasonable concern...

4. Ps, cant edit from mobile, didn't mean just my post!

5. GS requirements won't go down because they didn't rise in the first place. It's always been the case that you had to clear the particular raid several times to reach the needed GS or in some cases - TOGC is the best example - you are unable to reach the requirements with the raid you are trying to step into.

6. Harry i STILL think you should best look yourself where you got it wrong. A small tp for one of the things: Game, not life. An unknown one. And not t to start with the guild stuff... Anyway, i hope for a GM answer; this is not critic, but a quite reasonable concern...
    I'm fine with my stuff. I don't need to look at anything to get that most people here are just cheap and don't want to spend money on a game where most of them spend hours, day, weeks and even months of playtime, receive support and wait for replies of staff but do not care to put one penny into maintaining it.

As for GS, that has nothing to do with the shop or anything. People were always asking for too high gear score in PuGs. It was so common that it was a meme on retail (https://youtu.be/9EqSj_FUUrc?t=12). It's nothing new, get used to it, people still do it to this day and ask for crazy item levels in pugs on retail. A place without a shop. Why? Because they don't want to carry one, they just want to get in and do it as fast as possible. That's just the mentality of well geared players.

7. So, q: Do you think that the shop change will bring down the raid gs barrier, allowing everyone to get in the raids quicklier?
    Considering that people will actually have to grind through ICC in order to obtain their gear from now on? Yes, the gearscore wall will go down specially because people will start linking higher achievements with less gearscore than usual so they're providing evidences that they know what they're doing with their toons. Not all of them but a good part of the community will go through that. It will take a while in order to see this happening but it will happen on a long range aspect.

8. Harry, i am out of battery charge, but to counter your insult, oh whatever, aint even worth it. I will just suggest you to log into a retail server and re-check groups prepared. Also, do keep in mind the warmane community is known for over-taken levels of importance of gs before game, hence the question. Oh, and btw, it even does not matter if you have donated or not to ask a gm. Gl...

9. Harry, i am out of battery charge, but to counter your insult, oh whatever, aint even worth it. I will just suggest you to log into a retail server and re-check groups prepared. Also, do keep in mind the warmane community is known for over-taken levels of importance of gs before game, hence the question. Oh, and btw, it even does not matter if you have donated or not to ask a gm. Gl...

You mean like 835 ilvl req for content that drops 840+ ilvl gear? Most groups don't even ask for ilvl. They just grab whoever is the highest of the desired classes that sign up.

10. I would understand the "volunteer" thing if our staff members were permitted to work as they please. But that's not the case. Our staff members are dedicated employees who are expected to work a certain amount of time each day, 6 or 7 days per week. Requiring a specific amount of time out of them and not giving them compensation when that time could be better spent doing paid work IRL, taking care of their children (yes, we have staff members who have families to support), or just otherwise would not have any source of income and would end up living in a cardboard box somewhere - it's important that they be compensated.

But why require a certain amount of work from each staff member? They should be allowed to work as they please! Please, you all already complain about slow development time and how GMs don't exist. If the team was allowed to work whenever, on their free time, things would be worse and you'd have even more things to complain about.

Besides, there is absolutely nothing wrong with a person getting paid for their hard work. Why is this even a discussion?
    Never said there was anything wrong with it, it's just something new to me.

11. Harry, i am out of battery charge, but to counter your insult, oh whatever, aint even worth it. I will just suggest you to log into a retail server and re-check groups prepared. Also, do keep in mind the warmane community is known for over-taken levels of importance of gs before game, hence the question. Oh, and btw, it even does not matter if you have donated or not to ask a gm. Gl...
    I did, I play retail. This is always in the beginning of the expansion when most people are not geared well. As the expansion goes to the end and when more people are geared they tend to have higher requirements so they spend less time wiping. And even now there's quite a few groups having unrealistic expectations. I did not meant to insult you, I just don't like the mentality where a lot is expected but nothing is given.

The gear score might go lower but I doubt it, people just prefer to ask for more so they can get on their way faster. What any new player should do is simply join any guild or farm Emblems of Triumph via RDF and easily get over 5k gear score. It's how all of us got to the point where they're geared.

12. A small tp for one of the things: Game, not life. An unknown one.
    Probably the wrong MMO to be playing then. Perhaps a fun server would better satisfy your needs? The game doesn't have to require loads of time, remember the days of vanilla where you spent more time farming consumables to prepare for raid then you actually did raiding?

And not t to start with the guild stuff... Anyway, i hope for a GM answer;
    And to end off this quote, GM's don't make policy or project decisions, they just enforce server rules.

this is not critic, but a quite reasonable concern...
    Why, cause more people have to try now? Oh wells, welcome to the world of warcraft. The online sensation from the year of our lord 2010. Blame the GS add-on for this if that's the only excuse you can offer for why this is unfair.

13. So will there be mounts , cosmetics or lower ilvl gear now or this is just removal of 264/271 gear.
    And if not now are there any plans in the future to add this to the point shop again?
    Because to be honest i have no clue on what to spwnd the points i collect. And some twink gear or mounts or comestics would be great.
    And well about icc&rs gears. Was great while it lasted, was indeed easier to gear alts.

14. Only issue with it being Removed is short to no notice at all given before hand, at least let the people spend what they saved lol.
    Overall it'll drive the pve community to actually raid again something that compared to Years ago seems lacking currently.

First ... 7891011 ... Last