1. There a TONS OF LITERALY bis donors with 0 ach but all bis yeh.. pretty much no p2w, and no offense i didnt sayed nothing to you its all cool if u donate 2-3 items lol why not , but donating for full gear is complete pay to win.. NVM !
    People do that because of many reasons. Examples:

A) They don't have time to raid.

B) They've done the content multiple times.

C) They have the wallet to get a BiS character.

You're missing the point, that most of the times, those people that are full BiS help guilds progress and they don't take items away from the so called non-donors. Plus they also provide an effort and help to sustain the server and maintain it free to play to the non-donors that never provided a single cent to the project. Obviously, you're not forced to provide a single cent to the project but then again, if they do it for you why do you bash them?

2. I always saw this point shop as a mean to counteract the coins shop. It's funny how the staff says "You got too lazy, you have to play to get gear", which would be true if there weren't any coin shop. Now, you can be lazy but you'll have to pay for it. If you're going to remove the gear from the points shop it would only be fair to remove them from the coins shop as well. This is why a lot people avoid free games, because no matter what, someone can give 100e instead of your year worth of grinding. And i hope my post won't get deleted because that would show that Warmane doesn't care about the opinion of its players.

3. People do that because of many reasons. Examples:

A) They don't have time to raid.

B) They've done the content multiple times.

C) They have the wallet to get a BiS character.

You're missing the point, that most of the times, those people that are full BiS help guilds progress and they don't take items away from the so called non-donors. Plus they also provide an effort and help to sustain the server and maintain it free to play to the non-donors that never provided a single cent to the project. Obviously, you're not forced to provide a single cent to the project but then again, if they do it for you why do you bash them?
    Well yes thats true, and after all you just saying the point system influenced bad at this realm community or what? its literally perfect to gear without spending real money for game.. idk how people can think this is bad :C

4. Now, you can be lazy while supporting the server, allowing all the others to play for free
    Fixed that for you.

5. There a TONS OF LITERALY bis donors with 0 ach but all bis
    I'd personally say "shame on them" but hey, is part of a private server, everywhere it works in this way, some donate and some not. You play here for free (and it's one of the best if not the best servers out there), there must necessarily be a drawback.
    In addition to this if a "donor" goes to a raid, he shouldn't grid/need on a item that can be useful for u instead

6. Fixed that for you.
    I remember a certain other private server that had community funding without any p2w shop, but it was shut down by blizzard for being too successful. If only it was possible here.

7. I remember a certain other private server that had community funding without any p2w shop, but it was shut down by blizzard for being too successful. If only it was possible here.
    I remember that fairy tale too. It's surprising people really believed that.

8. I remember a certain other private server that had community funding without any p2w shop, but it was shut down by blizzard for being too successful. If only it was possible here.
    Now imagine if Warmane was to take out the coin shop. If people are going nuts with a simple vote point shop, imagine if all the gear access was taken away.

9. To me, it is not such a bad thing. Of course, I would have loved some extra items on my alt, but I can`t complain as it was all free stuff from the begining.

I just hope that other changes will be announced early on in the future.

Now, you won`t see almost bis players that have no knowledge of their class go raid without even understanding mechanics.

For players that have done everything before, on other servers or retail and don`t feel like doing it all again? You can, obviously, donate. Time is money, friend, and in the huge number of hours you need for a single piece to drop, you could get a part time job and donate, sometimes it is more profitable.

The thing is, what Warmane should change is the possibility of payment for players. Some of the players can`t donate, but would.

Please stop complaining about how you worked so hard for a whole month to get an item and now the shop changes. It has literally been 1 minute per day, and you know how easy that is. Better get lower gear for your alts so that they can go ICC faster. What is the point of having a bis PVE char anyway, if not gearing it?

10. Still no one know what is the change....

11. I remember a certain other private server that had community funding without any p2w shop, but it was shut down by blizzard for being too successful. If only it was possible here.
    My old server from like 8 years ago only let people donate in December and the rest of the year, the 2 owners paid the bill, but they didn't pay staff members. Though I think the bills for Warmane are a bit too high for that to work here with the hosting, staff salary, and all the other stuff.

12. So this means that mount/companions and lvl 60/70 gear will be back to the point shop?

13. Anyone who's talking about free mounts and vanity items needs to know that we host events every single day and we reward those in events. Feel free to participate and obtain them.

This was a natural decision that needed to be made, the point shop is too easy and unfair to people who either donate and maintain the server and bear the entire community on their shoulders and unfair to the people who obtain those items by raiding and playing in the game.

The time was given to spend your existing points only for those that are missing 2 or 3 points, after that the changes will be set in stone and that is it.

First ... 34567 ... Last