1. Is your point that if players are *****ing and I state they are *****ing I won't get "banned"? Yes, that's completely correct.
    Assuming your judgement is correct, which isn't always the case.

2. Man just give 20-30 points to everyone and all happy :D:D

3. Assuming your judgement is correct, which isn't always the case.
    I'm not the only Moderator and all longer bans, such as is the case for disrespect, go through at least the Head Moderator, when not also discussed with the other Moderators active at the time. So, while it might not always be unanimous, my judgement is at least shared by Palutena, when not by other Moderators as well, making your opinion about the alignment of my judgement just that - your opinion, and one that doesn't takes part in the decision making.

Man just give 20-30 points to everyone and all happy :D:D
    Either way, no... even though I believe you aren't serious.. if you are, no. Unless you mean right after these items are removed? I could forward that suggestion if you wish,

4. I don't know what those asterisks are specifically, but it's quite possible, although hardly the way you are painting it - not in the least for the fact that wouldn't come out of nowhere, but as a reaction to the attitude the server or Staff were getting. Is your point that if players are *****ing and I state they are *****ing I won't get "banned"? Yes, that's completely correct.
    I remember you calling PvP-ers several times something like "bunch of e-penis measuring'. Since Mercy said that all staff are professionals, do you think it's very professional to insult half of Icecrown's population and probably 90% of your donors (most donors are pvp) for which you say are the ones who keep the server alive? They basicaly give you your pay and you insult them.

5. I remember you calling PvP-ers several times something like "bunch of e-penis measuring'. Since Mercy said that all staff are professionals, do you think it's very professional to insult half of Icecrown's population and probably 90% of your donors (most donors are pvp) for which you say are the ones who keep the server alive? They basicaly give you your pay and you insult them.
    Being part of the Staff doesn't means I don't have a personal opinion. I loathe PvP and I have no need to hide that. If you are unable to dissociate my personal opinion as an individual from my work, the issue isn't on my end. But then again, you aren't even able to recognize when I talk about PvP - the activity - and separate it from PvPers.

Or perhaps I should start sending out bans on behalf of the other half of the population when PvPers start throwing "carebear" and the like around? Maybe, going by your logic, I should give staff disrespect ones, since I'm being "insulted" by that as well?

Anyways, since the topic already lost its purpose and by now turned into butthurt attempts at "exposing me" (when did I ever hide?), I'm calling it done with.

First ... 2101112