1. So will there be mounts , cosmetics or lower ilvl gear now or this is just removal of 264/271 gear.
    And if not now are there any plans in the future to add this to the point shop again?
    Because to be honest i have no clue on what to spwnd the points i collect. And some twink gear or mounts or comestics would be great.
    And well about icc&rs gears. Was great while it lasted, was indeed easier to gear alts.
    -Remove everything above 232 item level gears. (TOC10 nm & Ulduar 25 Hard Mode gears or under)
    -Remove everything under 200 item level gears.
    -No mounts
    -No pets
    -No cosmetic gears
    -No actual currency value for points

Hope it answered your questions.

2. This is a really good news, thank you Warmane for this gift for 2 years or more I guess. This server really need this.
    Edited: October 21, 2016

3. This is a really good news, thank you Warmane for this gift for 2 years or more I guess. This server really need this.
    Yes you are right, this was a good gift, thank you Warmane
    Edited: October 21, 2016

4. Can we have exact time when this will happen?

5. Also, I don't get why people keep on insisting that they don't have time to be in a guild. Guilds raid on weekends and are always happy to accommodate newbies. Certainly, you don't spend all of your time stuck at your job because sure as hell you have the time to **** on the people who give you the server to play for free on these forums.
    Truth be told, it can be quite hard to find a fitting guild when it comes to raiding. Most of my friends actually have less time on weekends, simply because thats when they actually go out to meet up due to lack of time within the week. Overall I can't even confirm that most guilds raid on weekends, most seem to be raiding on 2 week days + 1 weekend day (sometimes two) from 8/9 PM till midnight/1am. It was really hard for me to actually find a proper raiding guild that actually fits me. My current guild raids from 5/6pm till 8 or 9 PM, which imo is optimal. I simply perform awful at later hours.

Best items for free was a bad idea in the start, it's still a bad idea and good riddance. Stop complaining. This server does so many things no other server does, free coins at the end of the year, events, promotions, two-factor authentication, trading system and a ****LOAD of website features, streamed tournaments all the time and 24/7 CUSTOMER SERVICE ON DEMAND with less waiting times than on retail. Be grateful for once in your lives and see the bigger picture.
    To release basicly BiS items (lets be real, whats the difference between HC sts and non HC?) for VP was a serious brainfart, not sure who had that brilliant idea. The only thing that bothers me is the part about being grateful. Like honestly? People are being payed to do their jobs, this isn't a charity. Everyone here does their part of keeping the server where it is, including the non paying customers. Considering moltens large hook was that we had a large population compared to other servers, I figured that you'd know. The people who play for free may not be financially involved in the server, but they contribute with their activity, which attracts people who are paying since no one wants to invest into a dead server or game. The server is running a f2p buisness model, you don't see other f2p games run about asking the customer to be grateful. People come to you offering you their money and support, I'm quite sure that's an obvious sign of appreciation. There's always some black sheep who act like a bunch of dickbags, but that doesn't justify putting everyone down who plays for free. As someone who droped some money right before quitting, I can say I don't look down on anyone who doesn't want or can pay, they contribute in their own way. Long story short, the server is providing some good services which attracts customers, which in return makes more money. It's a time and effort investment expecting returns. Molten goes the extra lenght to provide a good service, which is exactly why they have the population and income which they do, so where exactly do I miss the bigger picture? To me this seems like teamwork and a codependency.

I also can't confirm that retail got higher waiting times, since it usually took me 5min to recieve an answer while moltens ingame time is well over a few hours. Unless you refer to the website, I heard the website service here is quite quick, but I have not used it yet so I can't judge. Maybe it's longer for your US realms, but EU gave me no issues so far with retail.

6. Every single item that exists is available to obtain via in-game means.
    What about relentles and furious weapons/shields?:)

7. so vote shop will be useless? Pos gear, No mounts, No pets. So what can we get?

8. so vote shop will be useless? Pos gear, No mounts, No pets. So what can we get?
    You can get name change and race change. :P

9. At what server time this changes will be applied ? 00.00? So we know if se should spendere our vite on 22nd or early 23th

10. It would have been nice from the staff to pair this change with the "Warsong merge into Neltharion" on the 1st of November

11. what hour will be end in 23th OCT?

12. Honestly, if they are going to do this, I think they should at least put a rare mount of 2 in the vote shop for a couple weeks every month or 2. It's such a huge struggle to get 100 mounts now, I've been trying for over a year and still don't have 100. Cause I'm sorry but I'm not giving all of my info to some trashy sketchy site like Payment Wall in order to spend money on a game. I really hope that Warmane fixes that huge problem soon, cause it's really bad when most of your players who want to donate can't donate.

13. As a pvp player, I think that this change will be very negative for us. This server is full of maxed players, and this change won't fix that. There is a enormous unbalance between al those 6k gs players and the new ones, making bgs a boring experience for everyone and arenas impossible to play for low gs players. With this change, those 6k players will continue with their gear, but newcomers will find very difficult to get new one, so the breach between them will grow.
    Also you argued that this change is aimed to give back the "importance" that some items had (DBW, for example), but the damage is done. There are LOTS of players with those items now and you can't change that.
    So, wipping icc content will lead, imo, to an even more unbalanced realm in terms of pvp, wich is bad for every pvp player, even for donors.
    Just my two cents (and sorry for my english!).

14. pls give me 3 vote points, got 26 and i need 29 for my ring =/

15. pls give me 3 vote points, got 26 and i need 29 for my ring =/
    I have 150+ vote points i do not need at all, can provide that to any newbie if administration allows such. But i doubt.

First ... 89101112 Last