1. Revert to 72 hour deadline is enough.Happy too see this change.

2. Well I assume there is no point in collecting points anymore :) I'm glad they have done everything within their power to screw this realm up.

3. Warmane 2015 - We try to please you
    Warmane 2016 - We try to piss you
    Warmane 2017 - TBA

4. So does this mean that there will finely be mounts available for points in the Market place from 23 Oct?

Becuz if so GG and if Not then whats the point just remover it completely like Lord.

5. For october 23, i will have 27.9 points, i wont be able to spend it on the sword i wanted or in another good item to compite vs all the shadowmourne outhere.

I voted every single day to get that sword, and know i cant get it for 1 day.

The point shop wont be useful anymore ? i just throw away all the point i have gatered?

6. Most probably a bunch of ****ty mounts that you have to obtain with 100 points. Don't expect anything better than that.

7. There is no way the Staff can extend this 72hs ?? i waited a lot and enter everyday just to get it , please reconsider this decision ,72hs is a very short time and even the majority of the people wont read it now!

8. 22.5 points today, guess I won't be getting a 271 weapon for my feral spec, gg. oh well, quel'delar quest here i come

9. Ok!
    so now i wont be able to get anything good on the point shop, as an envoy i was collecting points to get a decent mace, i wont be getting it :(

WoW

10. I like how they never do polls about things like this, back before molten went down you said you would do changes with players being involved.. This just keeps getting better and "better".

11. Not a great move imho
    I can assume is for balancing the loss of lordaeron's item shop, but it's quite game breaking. That is (was) the only pay/free balacing system

12. These vote shop changes will make the gear gap between newcomers and veterans even bigger.

Are there any plans to implement a cheap starter set to the vote shop in return so newcomers have at least something?

As a bis geared veteran I experience that BGs are extremly unbalanced and boring now a days. Green geared newcomers are facing Bis geared veterans and BGs always end up in a zerg feast.
    Sadly there are no exciting BG battles anymore, its just roflstomping the team which ever has more naked newcomers.

Imo all the newcomers should be able to get a complete deadly gladiator starter set to bring at least a bit of a balance to BGs.
    Edited: October 20, 2016

13. rip Archus
    was psyched i would be getting this next week
    not anymore i guess

all this does is creates another huge gap between the 6kers and the people trying to gear thier way up to get into pugs
    Edited: October 20, 2016

14. The gap is indeed great between fresh and veteran.
    I truly loved bgs few months after meltdown when in IoC no1 was able to kill boss therefore all players pvping with 2-3k gs was amazing.xD

15. I am really dissapointed about this change...
    for example i really like goofing in T9 Hc set - but its really hard to get in-game (full set)...
    leave Icecrown point shop alone, please... go mix with Lordaeron...

First 1234 ... Last