1. I will have 27 points on the 23rd of October and I have voted everyday and now i cant even get the 271 bow that ive been trying to get :/ this is very disappointing and they should've given us a month warning not just a few days.

2. I will have 27 points on the 23rd of October and I have voted everyday and now i cant even get the 271 bow that ive been trying to get :/ this is very disappointing and they should've given us a month warning not just a few days.
    You say you have "voted" every day, so you have as many points as you could have. How would knowing one month ago cause you to have enough points by the 23rd?

3. You say you have "voted" every day, so you have as many points as you could have. How would knowing one month ago cause you to have enough points by the 23rd?
    Easy. He can grind achievs and make 1.2 points per day. 1.2x30=36 points for one month. So if he get minimum of 0.5 or 0.6 points he will get around 18 points for 30 days which is not enough. So knowing one month ago can change many things.

4. Easy. He can grind achievs and make 1.2 points per day. 1.2x30=36 points for one month. So if he get minimum of 0.5 or 0.6 points he will get around 18 points for 30 days which is not enough. So knowing one month ago can change many things.
    If you assume that he only gets the minimum, that he doesn't already gets 1.2, that he would suddenly put the effort he didn't in all this time to get achievements, etc, etc, maybe. Easy? Easy to throw assumptions, yes.

5. You say you have "voted" every day, so you have as many points as you could have. How would knowing one month ago cause you to have enough points by the 23rd?
    Well actually if I would've known a month ago I could've farmed an extra 3k achievement points and would've achieved the 29 points. What I meant to say anyway is that they announced it on the 19th or 20th of October that they are changing it on the 23rd, They should've announced it on the 19th or 20th and said in 1 month time we will be changing the points store.

6. To sum up the 10 pages of text, let me present to you warmane community: http://www.mommyshorts.com/wp-conten...970d-800wi.jpg

7. Well actually if I would've known a month ago I could've farmed an extra 3k achievement points and would've achieved the 29 points. What I meant to say anyway is that they announced it on the 19th or 20th of October that they are changing it on the 23rd, They should've announced it on the 19th or 20th and said in 1 month time we will be changing the points store.
    Would you, though? You'll say yes. I'll be my usual skeptic self and say we'll never know, since it didn't happen, and that's something in fact easy: claiming someone would do something when the conditions for that to happen don't exist.

Either way, you're going by the assumption we wanted to give people a chance to gather more points, when that obviously isn't the case. The aim is to stop those items from being acquired with points at all. A warning ahead of time would be counterproductive, unless we created a way for players to not increase their daily point income, which would make your "could've" moot anyways.

8. You say you have "voted" every day, so you have as many points as you could have. How would knowing one month ago cause you to have enough points by the 23rd?
    Can't speak for the person you quoted, but in my case, had I known a month ago that the change was taking place, I wouldn't have have passed on certain gear pieces on my ICC run, because I was three days worth of points away from a bigger upgrade from the store.

Now with the date announced I fall exactly three points short from the desired piece of equipment, and am feeling quite bitter that I trusted that the system won't change so suddenly.
    Edited: October 21, 2016 Reason: Failed quote

9. Would you, though? You'll say yes. I'll be my usual skeptic self and say we'll never know, since it didn't happen, and that's something in fact easy: claiming someone would do something when the conditions for that to happen don't exist.

Either way, you're going by the assumption we wanted to give people a chance to gather more points, when that obviously isn't the case. The aim is to stop those items from being acquired with points at all. A warning ahead of time would be counterproductive, unless we created a way for players to not increase their daily point income, which would make your "could've" moot anyways.
    Well, why didn't you just cancel it immediately then? Or gave 12 hour notice for people who have points to spend them? I personally have a 16.7 points with 1.2/day, so basically nothing. Few days more wouldn't hurt you at all. Tho IDC tbh, I'm not planning on making new alts anyways.
    Oh and btw, you being skeptic is roughly same as some of us being skeptic about some staff decisions (mostly regarding PVP) and yet WE get infractions on forums and you don't.

10. Well, why didn't you just cancel it immediately then?
    Maybe because we did. And then people complained they didn't have a chance to use the points they already had, so we gave them one last shot. A few more days wouldn't make a difference if that meant no one getting any extra items because of that. You, along with so many others, seem to miss the point that we do not want those items for points anymore. Not in a week. Not in a month. Right now. Nonetheless people were given one last chance if they have enough points.

Oh and btw, you being skeptic is roughly same as some of us being skeptic about some staff decisions (mostly regarding PVP) and yet WE get infractions on forums and you don't.
    No one gets infractions for being skeptical. But you can easily get banned based on how you express it, much like the people who throw insults and disrespect at us and our work and then cry we "can't take criticism" when they are shown we won't tolerate that kind of abuse.

11. Give 20-30 Points to everyone and all happy :D

12. Maybe because we did. And then people complained they didn't have a chance to use the points they already had, so we gave them one last shot. A few more days wouldn't make a difference if that meant no one getting any extra items because of that. You, along with so many others, seem to miss the point that we do not want those items for points anymore. Not in a week. Not in a month. Right now. Nonetheless people were given one last chance if they have enough points.

No one gets infractions for being skeptical. But you can easily get banned based on how you express it, much like the people who throw insults and disrespect at us and our work and then cry we "can't take criticism" when they are shown we won't tolerate that kind of abuse.
    As for your first quote, from the very first time you announced point shop with 264/271 items I was against it, like several people who also wrote it on forums. I'd rather not have it (yes, I used it and it made making alts alot easier). I support the idea of removing the shop, I even wrote how some heroic pieces were in it (and there shouldn't be any).

"You're missing the point that we do not want those items for points anymore". Well, you (staff) were missing the point when we told you it was a bad idea in the first place.

As for the second quote: correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you insult people on forums, calling them ******s not so long ago?

13. Dream to fall into ashes with the broken hearts scattering around the void what am i even writing wtf

14. As for your first quote, from the very first time you announced point shop with 264/271 items I was against it, like several people who also wrote it on forums. I'd rather not have it (yes, I used it and it made making alts alot easier). I support the idea of removing the shop, I even wrote how some heroic pieces were in it (and there shouldn't be any).

"You're missing the point that we do not want those items for points anymore". Well, you (staff) were missing the point when we told you it was a bad idea in the first place.

As for the second quote: correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you insult people on forums, calling them ******s not so long ago?
    So your argument is "this thing I considered harmful and was against having from the start should remain for a few more days because it won't hurt at all"? "Don't fix what I considered a mistake just yet"?

I don't know what those asterisks are specifically, but it's quite possible, although hardly the way you are painting it - not in the least for the fact that wouldn't come out of nowhere, but as a reaction to the attitude the server or Staff were getting. Is your point that if players are *****ing and I state they are *****ing I won't get "banned"? Yes, that's completely correct.

First ... 9101112 Last