1. Icecrown Marketplace

Why did you remove the items already? It's not even 23rd yet. Come on!

2. Why did you remove the items already? It's not even 23rd yet. Come on!
    true man, they said it's on 23rd of Oct but **** me..

"Icecrown's point marketplace will be reconfigured in terms of items' quality to be in line of the offerings on other realms across the board. This change will be done on October 23, 2016."

3. Icecrown Marketplace

Icecrown's point marketplace will be reconfigured in terms of items' quality to be in line of the offerings on other realms across the board. This change will be done on October 23, 2016.

We need answers Warmane.

4. Icecrown's point marketplace will be reconfigured in terms of items' quality to be in line of the offerings on other realms across the board. This change will be done on October 23, 2016.

We need answers Warmane.
    Rekt warmane

5. heh nice timing, i just hoarded enough points to whip my pala up to usable GS....

Edit: ok, i read the other topic, they gave us 72 hours to spend them - quite relieving for my pala - she feared the worst - to start nearly naked among those 264 geared noobs...:-D
    Edited: October 20, 2016

6. well question is what kind of changes will be done : i mean rectification.

7. Pls list of changes. Now i can still buy some needfull gear, but will i can buy them soon???
    Answers pls. I have no words :( Everything goes fine, i accept new rates w/o problems, but this...

Much better way, just reduce price at cata and make here 390 for points and something like this at mop. And left icecrown market as it is now.
    Edited: October 20, 2016

8. So vote points will be useless... as there will be nothing to buy with them after the reconfiguration as there's nothing, but gear and weapons.

9. very horrible idea FAM lordareon hasnt even done icc... so go figure they cant buy 271 this doesnt make it equal at all

10. votepoints will not be useless - it will be as it was before (but without mounts, BOEs and twink items) - and in those times i was able to whip alt to maybe 4,7 - 5k with 40 - 50k gold and 50 - 60 points - which you should have after you equip main to 5,8 - 6k and then start to level alt. So fresh 80 + bought gear + ring + several FOS/POS HC runs and you must be on 5k - much better than start from naked char... But - inflation hittted hard - 20 days hoarding for one 239 item is crazy...

11. all I want to add is that they removed good items from point market. Is it staying like that because I was going to buy my 2 trinkets from there.

12. when they did this at 1st they said it would take a year to gear a toon, now they have totally fraqed us. Unless we donate we won't be able to gear our toon, because all the raids already want you to be 5.8 or better, so they can cake walk a dung.