1. Icecrown's population success.

Something unique to Icecrown is very popular. The population of this one realm speaks for its self. Why would we try and make it more like the other realms when its so much more popular than the rest. The low rate purist realms get a spike when they introduced or something changes on them. High rate realms see a drop in population during these periods but the high rate realms always wind up having more people on them once things even out. The point shop may have been the secret herbs and spices this time. Who knows but its a disappointment to see the boost go. None of the items was bis and i think the people liked it.

2. Hopefully the population will drop significantly in the next few months, so the staff realise its not the way to completely ignore what players want
    Sad thing is this wont happen

3. wanna bet about the decrease of the population?

4. Why taking a conclusion before you actually know? What if this actually increase the population even more? I am not saying it will, but it may.

Don't conclude before you know.

5. so the staff realise its not the way to completely ignore what players want
    Examples please

6. The population might drop initially, but it will stay the most populated realm in the long run. I was with warmane/molten since it was around 4 months old. x12 realms were king then the x20s overtook them, x12 led again rate revamp happened a few times leaving highest rate champ. x1 led 4-6 separate times throughout all this. Not history just what I've seen except the few times staff hid statistics. The x3 and x1 are essentially the same thing in my mind so I group them together in this since they are both low rate.

7. He means the whining players who want to be given BiS gear and Smourne for free so they can do epic PVP lulz without having to put in any effort.

8. So you're also saying that players who support the server in a way that so, so many others can play for free want to be given BiS gear and smourne for $$$ so they can do epic PVP lulz without having to put in any effort?
    Fixed that for you and all that.

9. So you're also saying that players who want to be given BiS gear and smourne for $$$ so they can do epic PVP lulz without having to put in any effort?
    Fixed it for you. Requires a bit of thinking to realize thats a conflict here , you're kinda slow minded
    You mean I'm slow minded for realizing that paying more on top of a free service gives you added benefits? Tell me, what other business models do you know of that is a free service and giving more on top of it doesn't add anything of value?

10. One year later I believe I was correct all along.