1. New marketplace on icrocrown, 239 max or 251?

Hi, i read that vote point item on icecrown will be 239 max ilvl, but the staff says that 264 and 271 will be deleted, so 239 max or 251?

Thx

2. Max item level will be 232, Trial of Crusaders 10 Normal mode items and Ulduar 25 Hardmode gears.

3. When will this change take place. I understand the 23rd, but at what time?

I want to be able to claim my points for that last day and make a purchase as of the 23rd I will be able to make my purchase at 28 points for Trauma the 1H mace.

4. Looks like it ended up being 239 max again. Like the old point shop, just more expensive (when you calculate based on how long you will have to collect points before you can earn a 239 piece).

5. I am verry disapointed from the new vote shop in icecrown realm!!!!!! This furious item lvl is just a joke!!!!!!!

6. That update unappropriate in so much levels. For new players like me now it is harder and harder to gear up. I planned to get Sanctified Dark Coven Robe with the points and I needed just 5 more days to have them. That's not serious and I think it will affect the gearing characters at most.

P.S. And yes, it is a joke. Not a joke but a pure greediness from Warmane. The point shop is now just full with garbage only.

7. they doing this only cuz they need more donation's, more euro for vacation, and yea its terrible cuz i was collecting points for t9hc 4piece 72points unspent now, anyway alot ppl wich doing achiv just to up they rank for vote points they will stop now.

pay to win !
    Edited: October 23, 2016

8. I can smell their greed from miles away. And people were trying so hard farming achievement to earn those points...

9. I can smell their greed from miles away. And people were trying so hard farming achievement to earn those points...
    they doing this only cuz they need more donation's, more euro for vacation, and yea its terrible cuz i was collecting points for t9hc 4piece 72points unspent now, anyway alot ppl wich doing achiv just to up they rank for vote points they will stop now. pay to win !
    That update unappropriate in so much levels. For new players like me now it is harder and harder to gear up. I planned to get Sanctified Dark Coven Robe with the points and I needed just 5 more days to have them. That's not serious and I think it will affect the gearing characters at most.

P.S. And yes, it is a joke. Not a joke but a pure greediness from Warmane. The point shop is now just full with garbage only.
    ya, such sadness that you have to farm your gear now instead of getting it for free with next to no effort. much boo hoo.

10. ya, such sadness that you have to farm your gear now instead of getting it for free with next to no effort. much boo hoo.

this is not sadness dude, i am just angry.

11. ya, such sadness that you have to farm your gear now instead of getting it for free with next to no effort. much boo hoo.
    Furthermore, I bet you will have better items till you reach 1000 achievement points when you're actually able to start getting points. So the points shop is now ridiculously pointless.

12. Furthermore, I bet you will have better items till you reach 1000 achievement points when you're actually able to start getting points. So the points shop is now ridiculously pointless.
    not really pointless. for new characters maybe, but for those of us who have been here a while it's still a quick way to grab some starter gear once you hit 80. at the end of the day if you don't like the rewards than don't bother collecting the points.

13. not really pointless. for new characters maybe, but for those of us who have been here a while it's still a quick way to grab some starter gear once you hit 80. at the end of the day if you don't like the rewards than don't bother collecting the points.
    Then what's the point at all...

14. name change, race fanction change etc.. is only worthy of spending points which is fine but would be better if they make it less points ;c

15. I'm pretty disappointed with this change