1. Anyway, it doesn't matter, I mean, who actually cares about topping damage in bgs, it only shows at its most that you spent most of the time, if not whole bg, farming mid, contributing absolutely nothing especially on the battleground main objectives. I'd rather pick players who know their concept then mid farmers. Kills, deaths, dmg done, healing done, those are just crappy statistics being made "just for fun".
    Lmfao, this said by a guy who plays rogue can't be taken seriously.

2. And what does my class have to do with what I said? Will you now judge each player performance by its class?
    Hey I'm curious now, please explain if you dare.

3. he is some honor kills wh*re who cant imagine battlegrounds are about objects not about honor kills
    Edited: October 28, 2016

4. rofl mage cant pwn in bgs? nice joke, few times i saw some guys Ao,Fred.... doing 70 - 80 : 1 in AV 3-4milion dmg ... not even bis just he need to know how to burst with arcane thats all and proper geared / haste / sp , personaly i love fire the most in AV's cuzz its trololo dot spec, and oneshoting people with instant pyros but yeh.. nothing cant outdps arcane :D

5. I just found that Xpxi guy today in eots being carried with his healer boyfriend, all I know is that I nuked him down with 2 ambushes, he might be decent here and there while facing 2kgs alliance pugs and that's it. Pretty smart to PvP with no resilience...
    Anyway, it doesn't matter, I mean, who actually cares about topping damage in bgs, it only shows at its most that you spent most of the time, if not whole bg, farming mid, contributing absolutely nothing especially on the battleground main objectives. I'd rather pick players who know their concept then mid farmers. Kills, deaths, dmg done, healing done, those are just crappy statistics being made "just for fun". You may not care but screenshots like these don't and won't impress me, ever, especially when it's played in a premade.
    he is 90% pve geared kek, oneshotted him today on wsg, after that he left bg ****en lol

6. what's up with people crying on the forums all ****ing day about this or that class being bad etc? All I have to say is, L2P and stop making ****ty threads about "underpowered"classes or "OMG OP SHADUWMURN". The time you put into making these threads could be used to actually learn how to play whatever class you've chosen...

7. what's up with people crying on the forums all ****ing day about this or that class being bad etc? All I have to say is, L2P and stop making ****ty threads about "underpowered"classes or "OMG OP SHADUWMURN". The time you put into making these threads could be used to actually learn how to play whatever class you've chosen...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15a5CxAWag4

(shadowmourne is totally ******ed, especially if you only can get by paying like 150 coins or so, the power increase is there and it is noticeable, a bad war with smourne isnt super op just because of it but a good war with it becomes a lot better, but then again - all pve gear is totally stupid and should (and got in later expansions) be removed from pvp)

8. I have also never seen any mage top dps in any BG so far in Icecrown.
    U wont top the dmg charts as a frost mage, no matter how well u are geared.
    Frost is about CC, not high dmg numbers.

If u want to top the dmg charts go fire and stack only crit and spirit. Spam LB on all enemys around and use pyroblast with the hotstreak procs.
    Fire mage can easily top the dmg charts. Especially in large scale battles.

9. mages are garbage when realm is filled with bis heroic items, especially, shadowmournes

frost spec on the battlegrounds is more assistent than damage dealer
    to kill any non-braindead target mage has to use half of his cooldowns

u can play arcane or fire for fun pvp, with healers in premade you can get some succces, but in general class is absolutely sad compare to others

do u really want proper wizert gameplay cause you are a fan of wizerts ? Go Lordaeron
    nothing to do on Icecrown as mage
    Excuse me but what u say is complete nonsense.
    Mages arent weak on Icecrown.
    Fire mage is for BGs one of the best dmg dealer out there.
    Frost mage + spriest is one of the best 2s setups and frost mage + destro lock + healer is one of the best 3s setups.

10. I love the cry's about shadowmourn when its proc rate is currently bugged, thats right little billy IT SHOULD BE DOING MORE DMG but hey keep QQ'in

11. I love the cry's about shadowmourn when its proc rate is currently bugged, thats right little billy IT SHOULD BE DOING MORE DMG but hey keep QQ'in
    Especially mages shouldnt cry about Smourne because they are the perfect counter class to warr and ret palys.

12. Especially mages shouldnt cry about Smourne because they are the perfect counter class to warr and ret palys.
    They dont know rank1 frostbolt powa.

13. Well, I can only speak for the Icecrown realm which has a really sick mage named Kol the Seeker that always tops the dmg chart in BG. Even my epic dmg, which frequently gets me whispers by girl gamers wanting a boost arena or just to know about me, comes nowhere near this guy's. He usually plays fire, but sometimes arcane too I think.

14. Especially mages shouldnt cry about Smourne because they are the perfect counter class to warr and ret palys.
    But the game isnt an endless 1v1, in bg or arena settings Smourne is to strong. It was to strong on retail, it is to strong now. As said before, its not a i-win button but given 2 equal warriors or dks or rets with smourne vs no smourne you will find a very noticeable increase in power for the smourne users. Enough that it actually really matters.

Although the main problem with that arent classes like mages or rogues or druid but other warriors, dks or rets without smourne. To compete as at the highest level they need it. If you can have warrior A with smourne or warrior B without it on your team, even if war b is slightly better youll take A - just because the weapon is such a difference.

Now that doesnt really matter that much to the frost mage/spriest (just an example) facing them, but to warrior B without it that is a gamebreaker. I dont know if you can get it with votepoints (i doubt it) but iirc the coin cost of smourne is 150 coins, which is more or less 150 euros. So for a class for which smourne is BiS that is either spend 150 bucks or be forever suboptimal.

And i think that is very bad realm design and it does make me glad im not really playing a plate class.

15. Not sure what you mean, I regularly out damage smourners with my glorenzelg character.. There's ppl in 2200+ w/o one, and really its almost a liability in bgs because you eat way more cc/dmg when they see the buff effect. It becomes quite hard or impossible to have the same damage uptime or use as many gcd's for offensive purposes with one in your hands. There's a reason most carry around pocket healers.

it's a good weapon but definitely overrated i'd say, usually by people that are low gs..'good' yeah, 'gamebreaker' not really
    Edited: October 31, 2016

First 123 Last