1. Not sure what you mean, I regularly out damage smourners with my glorenzelg character.. There's ppl in 2200+ w/o one, and really its almost a liability in bgs because you eat way more cc/dmg when they see the buff effect. It becomes quite hard or impossible to have the same damage uptime or use as many gcd's for offensive purposes with one in your hands. There's a reason most carry around pocket healers.

it's a good weapon but definitely overrated i'd say, usually by people that are low gs..'good' yeah, 'gamebreaker' not really
    What i mean is that if there were 2 of you, 100% the same, same gear, same skill, same partner but one of you would have smourne and the other wouldnt, the you with smourne would do a lot better.

Yes, you can overcome gearing differences if you are better, but given equal skill smourne is a distinctive advantage. One which is totally unobtainable (afaik) right now, unless you spend irl cash.

I dont mind the coin shop because just by playing the game you can catch up, its not pure p2w as it just saves time. Smourne however is only obtainable via irl money, which in my opinion is a problem.

2. What i mean is that if there were 2 of you, 100% the same, same gear, same skill, same partner but one of you would have smourne and the other wouldnt, the you with smourne would do a lot better.

Yes, you can overcome gearing differences if you are better, but given equal skill smourne is a distinctive advantage. One which is totally unobtainable (afaik) right now, unless you spend irl cash.

I dont mind the coin shop because just by playing the game you can catch up, its not pure p2w as it just saves time. Smourne however is only obtainable via irl money, which in my opinion is a problem.
    Do the world a favor check the front page of Warmane.

3. As frost mage id rather face smourne warr than s8 tier 2 in 2v2. Most fail to see that these 6,8k gs warrs are glass cannons with around 600 resi. people just **** themselves when they see sm because of the trashcans qqing in forums. Amagaad SM warr, i better backpeddle out of dat bs...

4. What i mean is that if there were 2 of you, 100% the same, same gear, same skill, same partner but one of you would have smourne and the other wouldnt, the you with smourne would do a lot better.
    The Smourne guy would do slightly better but not a lot.
    A bis geared warr with http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50735 does also crazy dmg, ull hardly feel the difference to Smourne.

5. I can top on my mage as arcane but frost no way if you wanna do bgs go fire or arcane my mage is 5.8

6. Oh just go fire and LB everyone already

7. I can top on my mage as arcane but frost no way if you wanna do bgs go fire or arcane my mage is 5.8
    Inproved blizzard does way more aoe damage than LB spam and way useful for your team
    The only problem is mana

8. As frost mage id rather face smourne warr than s8 tier 2 in 2v2. Most fail to see that these 6,8k gs warrs are glass cannons with around 600 resi. people just **** themselves when they see sm because of the trashcans qqing in forums. Amagaad SM warr, i better backpeddle out of dat bs...
    >600 resil
    >600
    >60
    >6
    if you know even the slightests about how to build a pvp warrior, then you should know that the "600 resil warrior" actually has around 940-1k resil... jesus

9. The Smourne guy would do slightly better but not a lot.
    A bis geared warr with http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50735 does also crazy dmg, ull hardly feel the difference to Smourne.
    tbh, I got the sm because of the model and the beautiful purple souls dancing to the slaughter of my enemies

10. tbh, I got the sm because of the model and the beautiful purple souls dancing to the slaughter of my enemies
    You payed 150 euros for that?

First 123