1. Spending site points wisely for each class

So, people, as we know, quite soon the points shop will get nerfed, and we have 72 (48 atm) hours to get powerful items before the fateful day comes upon us. Share which item is best to be taken per each/class specialization, in terms of drop rates, difficulty of obtaining, chance to get a roll, like [Bulwark of Smouldering Steel] for the shamans as it doesn't come around often, so we can spend our pt. in the best way!

2. My advice would be, no matter what class or spec, for the person to take a look at their items and see which 2 or 3 slots could use the biggest potential upgrade. From their they obviously would need to know their stat priorities, take a look in the shop and go through items in the categories for the slots they need to upgrade the most and kind of weigh the pros and cons of what they can buy.

This isn't going to be for everyone obviously with the time limit, but for those who have enough points, or will before their time runs out, they should definitely be looking at it in this way so they can use their points wisely.

3. Just to add, as for the new players - do remember that first priority in most classes is, the rs 271 trinket - there are 4, each bound to a healing, tanking, caster & physical dps - being a trinket, and in the rs raid, there is a quite low chance to get it! Ofc, it isn't always the case, like perhaps with the rogues, so choose well...

4. So they wipping, aswell, points? how much time for the "end of the world"? 24h?, when this was announced?.

What you actually need to do, Warmane, is just close 271/264 ilvl, and create a script to delete duplicated lower level items -you know what I'm talking about- and retrieve to accounts the value of such, totally automatic. And apply "Unique" rule also.

What is the reason of wipping points (correct me if I'm wrong)? You found some bug on the vote system? No... You found a hax for the Vote System? No..., then why points are being wiped?.

There are many solutions for this store thing; however you decide to choose one that is not even related with the main problem... Like other person said on another threat, why not time up this with gold squish(wich should not be btw, but w/e)?, that at least would make even kinda of sense.

What if toons doesn't have anything at all to buy from store?, However a person would like to have points for cosmetic stuffs?

Is your fault and you are punishing the comunnity by your fault?, "because is your ball and you "can't" recive goals" (sure). And no, is not about who is guilty for what happened.

This is like going to the doctor for fracture on your small finger on your left hand and reciving a complete amputation of your right leg... and leaving you with the fractured bone still... and done! "fixed"..., I mean as far as I know we are not on April yet.

Feel free to take away my points (or ban me for my opinion), I don't need it; EITHER I'm not gonna be forced to spend them -on stuffs that were not designed to work like that- by some sort of random and unlogical decision made at the back of your community.