1. main and leveling alt

hey

i was wondering is it allowed to multibox a main char (lvl 80) and a low lvl guy and just tag with lowbie, while main kills stuff so that the lowbie gets all the exp?

i know killing skullheads is forbidden this way, but is it okay if i lets say go to a zone 7 or 8 lvls higher and just do it this way?
    also can i pull whole instance and disband then tag and clear this way?

tnx

2. is is perfectly fine if you main is in same party as your alt.
    tho if main isnt in party and you exp ur alt that way, as far as i know, its considered power leveling and therefore is banable. (i might be wrong about this one, but even if its allowed, its a grey zone)

3. is is perfectly fine if you main is in same party as your alt.
    tho if main isnt in party and you exp ur alt that way, as far as i know, its considered power leveling and therefore is banable. (i might be wrong about this one, but even if its allowed, its a grey zone)
    tnx, but maybe this wasnt the best place to put this question. i would definately like an official response to this matter, since there are several interpretations i've seen on forums and information about this is ambigous.
    which subforum should i post it tho?

4. is is perfectly fine if you main is in same party as your alt.
    It is allowed but only in areaas where your low level toon is appropriate,i.e not in stormpeaks while level 25.

5. Adding to Peregrine's reply; this is copied from the Rules-section:

NO BUG EXPLOITING
    This may take many forms, but all of them are obvious. If you are profiting of any in-game advantage that shouldn't be happening normally, its a bug exploit and the fault for abusing it is yours and whoever is doing it with you. Don't blame the Server, GM's or Developers for it, as it will only get things worse for you. Some examples of bug exploiting:

Selling boss loot to players from outside of the original raid: Do not invite players to the raid only to get loot in exchange of anything.
    PvP in Sanctuary: People shouldn't be able to attack others in Sanctuaries, like Argent Grounds and the entrance of Forge of Souls/Pit of Saron instances. Forcing it through magic is not acceptable.
    Avoiding the AFK kick mechanism in Battlegrounds: Do not join Battlegrounds if you aren't willing to help others to win. Using bots or anything else to keep you from being kicked by our anti-afk system is not allowed.
    Exploiting skills: If certain skills/spells can be used in an unusual way to exploit and create an unfair advantage over other players, avoid doing so.
    Exploiting a boss: Boss X hasn't be officially released but you find a way to fight it with whatever skill you have; Boss Y can't hit you and you can basically solo it due to some odd position;
    Other smaller Exploits such as:
    - vehicle exploits.
    - leaving BG starter area before it starts.
    - Powerleveling (to bring a low level char to a high level zone to rush its leveling).
    - anything else that gives you advantage over others that abuse the normal system.
    - The use of bots (which includes fishing bots).

None of these things are allowed and bans for it can't be appealed.
    Edited: October 21, 2016

6. It is allowed but only in areaas where your low level toon is appropriate,i.e not in stormpeaks while level 25.
    i was literally planning to level my alt in regular zones, like i would do if playing solo, but multibox my main (not in the same party so that the alt gets the full exp) to speed up the process of killing quest mobs

so i guess that is allowed then...

also i was planning to do full pulls of some dungeons, leaving the party, tagging with an alt and then kililng with the main...

only those things, no high zones, exploits or anything...

7. This has been asked many time, and mob tagging is what your talking about. It's fine as along as the mobs are not skulls to your low toon.

the replies from the gm, and Mod's are all in the forums, you just have to search for them.

I'm to lazy to link you to them, just as you were to lazy to search in the first place :P

8. i was literally planning to level my alt in regular zones, like i would do if playing solo, but multibox my main (not in the same party so that the alt gets the full exp) to speed up the process of killing quest mobs

so i guess that is allowed then...

also i was planning to do full pulls of some dungeons, leaving the party, tagging with an alt and then kililng with the main...

only those things, no high zones, exploits or anything...
    Going around in any place that the mobs are red or lower to your low level <-------- This is allowed

Pulling whole dungeon with high level in your party and killing the mobs <------ This should be perfectly fine

Pulling whole dungeon and tagging with the low level, having the high level leave the party and kill <--------- This would be considered an exploit/power leveling, I am almost 100% sure

I mean just use your brain. If it's something you could do normally without using your high level, then using your high level in that situation is fine. If doing something impossible like killing a whole dungeon with a single appropriate level toon, which is not normally possible without the high level in your party, this is where it would be considered exploiting the system to gain a huge advantage. The part of tagging them with the low level and having the high level leave the party in order to gain full xp by the lowbie is the exploit.

If I am in any way wrong, please correct me.

9. This has been asked many time, and mob tagging is what your talking about. It's fine as along as the mobs are not skulls to your low toon.

the replies from the gm, and Mod's are all in the forums, you just have to search for them.

I'm to lazy to link you to them, just as you were to lazy to search in the first place :P
    yeah i searched, found a couple of threads and there is some ambigous info out there

Going around in any place that the mobs are red or lower to your low level <-------- This is allowed

Pulling whole dungeon with high level in your party and killing the mobs <------ This should be perfectly fine

Pulling whole dungeon and tagging with the low level, having the high level leave the party and kill <--------- This would be considered an exploit/power leveling, I am almost 100% sure

I mean just use your brain. If it's something you could do normally without using your high level, then using your high level in that situation is fine. If doing something impossible like killing a whole dungeon with a single appropriate level toon, which is not normally possible without the high level in your party, this is where it would be considered exploiting the system to gain a huge advantage. The part of tagging them with the low level and having the high level leave the party in order to gain full xp by the lowbie is the exploit.

If I am in any way wrong, please correct me.
    yeah, you are ALMOST 100% sure... and thats why im asking exactly, cause im not 100% sure either

anyway, for now ill just do outside of instance leveling, and if it turns out somehow that you can pull the whole instance and exit group ill check that out too...

10. yeah i searched, found a couple of threads and there is some ambigous info out there

yeah, you are ALMOST 100% sure... and thats why im asking exactly, cause im not 100% sure either
    pulling whole bunch in dungeon and tagging them only to your alt wwhen main leaves party is banable is retail so since they try to make it as blizz like as possible, its going to be banable here aswell. This kind of thing would be considered as exploit. You can search google about power lvling. there is a thread in blizz forums about it and gm's response to it being banable.

11. pulling whole bunch in dungeon and tagging them only to your alt wwhen main leaves party is banable is retail so since they try to make it as blizz like as possible, its going to be banable here aswell. This kind of thing would be considered as exploit. You can search google about power lvling. there is a thread in blizz forums about it and gm's response to it being banable.
    thanks, ill just do regular dungeons and powerlvl outside

12. thanks, ill just do regular dungeons and powerlvl outside
    You can do dungeons as long as you do not exploit. Keep your high level in the group. It is reduced xp but you can kill everything faster. I would recommend some older videos by a guy called Wowhobbs from retail. He helped people alot and made alot of guides and videos in regards to the allowable powerleveling. Like pulling the whole instance and killing the mobs in short periods of time maximizing xp per hour.

Just don't be dumb and try removing your main from the party to get more XP, that will get you banned.

13. You can do dungeons as long as you do not exploit. Keep your high level in the group. It is reduced xp but you can kill everything faster. I would recommend some older videos by a guy called Wowhobbs from retail. He helped people alot and made alot of guides and videos in regards to the allowable powerleveling. Like pulling the whole instance and killing the mobs in short periods of time maximizing xp per hour.

Just don't be dumb and try removing your main from the party to get more XP, that will get you banned.
    i'll check it out, tnx. ill do dungeons later when there isnt such a big lvl difference between them. for now im just resting my alt and do an occassional quest or two.