1. Fastest class To hit level 55.

Can somebody tell me what class(and also side)should I play if I just want to reach lvl 55 fast and To play a dk after that?

2. BM Hunter or Prot Pala/Warr.
    About the factions, pick whatever you prefer. You'll get ganked on both, lol.

3. get something you can easily tag mobs with without getting aggro like shaman totem, and get a friend to run you through dungeons should take 4-5 hours 1-55 max.

lvl 10- deadmines then stockades then scarlet monastery till 40 something and after BRD reservist room untill 55 ( its rly rly fast there ) - make macro to leave/invite party to make it more efficient

4. get something you can easily tag mobs with without getting aggro like shaman totem, and get a friend to run you through dungeons should take 4-5 hours 1-55 max.

lvl 10- deadmines then stockades then scarlet monastery till 40 something and after BRD reservist room untill 55 ( its rly rly fast there ) - make macro to leave/invite party to make it more efficient
    Doesn't this fall under powerleveling, which is bannable? It sounds like you have quite the experience with it.

5. Doesn't this fall under powerleveling, which is bannable? It sounds like you have quite the experience with it.
    It's bannable if your alt receives exp from level ?? mobs as far as remember...

6. He is talking about using a high level in a way that exploits the system, giving the lowbie all of the FULL experience as if there was no high level in the party and had killed the mobs himself.

In fact I do remember a significant person in wow history that's kind of famous for power leveling, Wowhobbs.

I am not sure if was allowed on retail, but it was definitely called powerleveling.

Would need a staff member to clarify I guess as to if that particular form of powerleveling is allowed here.
    Edited: October 21, 2016

7. I think it works this way

Hi + Low in same party + Mob is not level ?? for the Low = Not Bannable
    Hi + Low in same party + Mob is level ?? for the Low = Not Bannable? Logically it shouldn't
    Low level tags while High level kills + Mob is not level ?? = Not Bannable
    Low level tags while High level kills + Mob is level ?? = Bannable

The prohibition was due to the bugged XP formula which gives you hefty amount of XP for skull mobs (which should not happen). If you both are in same party though, the gained XP is mediocre at best

8. If your friend runs you through dungeons of YOUR level its legit.If you as level 1 char go to Icecrown and your friend is killing level 80 mobs, its bannable.

9. There is a bug in game if you have a warlock with corruption and try to dot mob before he aggros you you will auto tag mob reggardless if spell lands or not.dunno if its fixed.thhat could be used for high level mob tag,thus chances are 95% you will be caught and banned.besides on icecriwn leveling is ******ed easily.on lord you wont even go try to do dat as people are very aware of rulez.

10. He is talking about using a high level in a way that exploits the system, giving the lowbie all of the FULL experience as if there was no high level in the party and had killed the mobs himself.

In fact I do remember a significant person in wow history that's kind of famous for power leveling, Wowhobbs.

I am not sure if was allowed on retail, but it was definitely called powerleveling.

Would need a staff member to clarify I guess as to if that particular form of powerleveling is allowed here.
    I was a bit wrong here. Keeping your high level in the party (as long as it is an appropriate level dungeon) is fine. Wowhobbs, from retail actually has alot of videos about how to do this, maximizing xp per hour, etc.

The part where Mikkelras mentioned making a macro to invite and leave the party is the bad part.
    It's when you exploit by removing the high level from the party that makes it bannable. SO just make sure to stay partied and do it legit.
    Edited: October 22, 2016