1. Level 60 and Level 80 Twinks on Frostwolf

Greetings from DBlackKnight.

I was just wondering if any level 60 twinks remain on Frostwolf. Honestly, I've always been flabbergasted by the lack of PvP in the 60-64 bracket, as gear for those levels is so easily acquired.

Also, I'm searching for level 80 twinks to help me finish ICC the right way. Are there any persistent lvl 80 twinks out there? Contact me on Tzokk, Lilyandra, or DBlackKnight or let me know in this thread.

2. Twinking 60s had died weeks after sargeras twinks came along to help revive bracket. A notable member of theirs is some twink name tomtoms, who was always in outland.
    Sadly since twinking died, he moved back to wotlk.

80s died during kil'jaden farming incident. One of their members Breeca was a well known one, as well as Eighty the DK. Sadly, this bracket was outshine when Rflow, who was a newcomer, came to pretty much enforced 70-74 by brutality (literally taking over ally keep on the daily), while healdots kept 10-14 going. Breeca was seen sometimes running around Hyjal or fighting twinks in front of org, sometime he try to fight 70s or 85s too. Breeca right now won't be back anytime soon because he is in marine corps (Military).

So technically, those brackets have died entirely. Making 70s and 85s still dominate as 10-14 still withering away.

I myself was a 60 twink, and I was a really strong 70 twink, but I kind of fell off, during that time I just went to get to know other twinks, as I did back in cata.

You can look into their twinks and guilds from these armory links:

80s

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary

60s

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary (also known as tomtom from sargs)
    Edited: October 22, 2016

3. Hey, i have a couple 80 twinks, if you want hit me up on my 85 or 70 twink and we can do some raids.

70: Kuntasaurus

85: Rngeesus

4. This is one of the reasons I prefer Alliance twinks and Horde twinks to all just be in one guild, excluding the private and or cross group teams.

The more scatter we are, the more hateful we become towards one another, the quicker a bracket will die off like in the past.

But I cannot speak for other twinks and their attitude, only a few of them have earn my respect, and I wish to find this in the new gen twinks here too.

As for 80-84, you are free to revive this bracket, but this one will take a lot of time to do. And if you should succeed, the older 80-84 twinks might make a come back.

5. Hey, i have a couple 80 twinks, if you want hit me up on my 85 or 70 twink and we can do some raids.

70: Kuntasaurus

85: Rngeesus
    Geesus. So it was you that sought to tempt me. Your gear was amazing! Still, I cannot betray <We Are Borg> a second time. To do so would certainly be my end.

This is one of the reasons I prefer Alliance twinks and Horde twinks to all just be in one guild, excluding the private and or cross group teams.

The more scattered we are, the more hateful we become towards one another, the quicker a bracket will die off like in the past.
    I wholeheartedly agree. Our guildmaster Scarr attempted to do this in the beginning and was immediately bombarded by hateful whispers from other guild (masters?) members. There are people who simply do not want to see this happen, thinking that it will somehow diminish their guild or reduce their power if such a thing we're to come to pass. Why? Even the wisest cannot tell.

Nevertheless <We Are Borg> is recruiting again, this time focusing on level 60s. Our twinks can help you reach level 60 and can even help your maintain your gear while you level.

In case you don't know, decent PvP gear is available from vendors in Netherstorm so once you reach 60, you won't have any problem preparing yourself for raiding gearwise.

We will progress from Molten Core to Ahn Quiraj with 60s only and after our gearing is complete we will patrol Outland and cleanse it of the horde, permanently.

You are all welcome to join us. Contact me on Lilyandra, DBlackknight or Tzokk in game or reply to this thread.