1. Why MultiBox ????????

im noticing a lot of people multiboxing and setting all there characters to follow eachother first one i saw was that mbxa guy that was attacking orgrimmar that one day and now this lock first guy. How about freeing up some space on the server and giving other people the chance to log in and play instead of hogging 5 or more spots to yourself . http://imgur.com/a/Mxs2x

2. because they find it fun. because they likely donated on all their accounts to avoid the queue, just like you can do if you don't want to wait. and lastly because it's allowed here.

3. i have already donated but when someone is logging in 20 or more names and messing things up for others yeah something needs to be done i could care less if its allowed or not

4. i have already donated but when someone is logging in 20 or more names and messing things up for others yeah something needs to be done i could care less if its allowed or not
    and staff could care less if you like it or not. it's always been a thing here. deal with it.

edit: just incase you want a staff reply, go read

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ht=multiboxing
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=342314&page=2
    Edited: October 21, 2016

5. im noticing a lot of people multiboxing and setting all there characters to follow eachother first one i saw was that mbxa guy that was attacking orgrimmar that one day and now this lock first guy. How about freeing up some space on the server and giving other people the chance to log in and play instead of hogging 5 or more spots to yourself . http://imgur.com/a/Mxs2x
    Yes because the few multiboxers that are on this server cause a huge queue lol. Do you even read what you are typing? You may want to go back to school and study a little harder about math.

Server Limit is 12,000

Say for example the 3-4 large scale multiboxers were ALL online at the same time, what would that be possibly 50 toons? Hell even say 100 just to put it in your favor.

Now think about how many are on the server that are NOT multiboxers.

Now go around to all the major towns on both factions and count how many people are just sitting afk.

Also look at the other people in queue what 1,000-2,000 at peaks?

SO let's take 12,000 + queued people, say 13,000 total. now what percentage of 13,000 is 100 accounts? 0.7%, not even 1% of the total population.

If all of the Multiboxers that play on Icercrown are all not even online at the same time, it wouldn't even knock a dent in the queue to get in.

Yes Multiboxers are definitely at fault for the huge queue to log in. HAHAHAHA children amuse me.
    Edited: October 21, 2016

6. well im sorry you two got so upset over my forum post proves to me your the multi boxers in my opinion i think it should not be allowed since there is a limited space on the server and not all people are able to donate. Kinda pushes the new players away if they are not able to log in because of someone being stupid and hogging 20 or more spots at one time. but im sure someone will respond to this and complain about my post yet again.

7. well im sorry you two got so upset over my forum post proves to me your the multi boxers in my opinion i think it should not be allowed since there is a limited space on the server and not all people are able to donate. Kinda pushes the new players away if they are not able to log in because of someone being stupid and hogging 20 or more spots at one time. but im sure someone will respond to this and complain about my post yet again.
    I'm not a multiboxer but i find posts like yours funny. Learn how to pvp and learn how to fight vs a multiboxer.

I saw a bm hunter in isle of conquest beating a team of about 10 dk multiboxer pretty much solo. At the end when there were 2-3 dks left some people went to help him and we won the bg because of that.

I saw a lot of strands being lost because the horde had multiboxers in their teams and could not kill all the demos.

I saw AV bgs being coordinated by some people and guess what, they won even tho they were fighting big multiboxer groups.

Multiboxing is not the problem. YOU are the problem because you have no idea how to play and you charge like headless chickens.

8. There is no way how to fuking fight multiboxer. Thats stupid idea. You will die. So best way is just afk that bg and wait for the next one.

9. ok next time that mbxa through mbxz guy is in orgrimmar killing everyone in sight i want to see you go up and solo him noob because a **** load of us tried to organize and kill him and he one hitted a ton of lvl 80's all at once. But from what im reading you are the hero or orgrimmar so please do show us how its all done

10. ok next time that mbxa through mbxz guy is in orgrimmar killing everyone in sight i want to see you go up and solo him noob
    See, here's the problem. You're treating the multiboxer like it is one person. How many people it is IRL is irrelevant. You should be treating it like it's a group of 10 characters or however many, and approach it as though you would a group of 10 usual players. You'll have a greater chance at success that way.

11. See, here's the problem. You're treating the multiboxer like it is one person. How many people it is IRL is irrelevant. You should be treating it like it's a group of 10 characters or however many, and approach it as though you would a group of 10 usual players. You'll have a greater chance at success that way.
    well cool answer,but likely when it's allowed on retail also there is no complain to see here ,i dont get why ppls even complain about multiboxers? :D comon i did voa 10 multibox on other servers :D

12. well im sorry you two got so upset over my forum post proves to me your the multi boxers in my opinion i think it should not be allowed since there is a limited space on the server and not all people are able to donate. Kinda pushes the new players away if they are not able to log in because of someone being stupid and hogging 20 or more spots at one time. but im sure someone will respond to this and complain about my post yet again.
    not upset, just sick of people constantly complaining about the same thing after staff have said many many times it won't change.
    and most i've ever done is 2 toons at once. multiboxing isn't appealing to me. that doesn't mean someone shouldn't be able to do it.
    if new players leave so what, more will come.

ok next time that mbxa through mbxz guy is in orgrimmar killing everyone in sight i want to see you go up and solo him noob because a **** load of us tried to organize and kill him and he one hitted a ton of lvl 80's all at once. But from what im reading you are the hero or orgrimmar so please do show us how its all done
    here's a thought, if someones killing everyone in org, get out of org.

13. ok next time that mbxa through mbxz guy is in orgrimmar killing everyone in sight i want to see you go up and solo him noob because a **** load of us tried to organize and kill him and he one hitted a ton of lvl 80's all at once. But from what im reading you are the hero or orgrimmar so please do show us how its all done
    There was a shaman few days ago in stormwing and guess what, we organized and we killed him a couple of times til he didn't ress anymore. I have no idea how you got a group and could not kill some mboxer that was in orgrimmar because we could do it to the one that was in stormwind.

If you go solo rambo mode vs a multiboxer, expecially a shaman, you will die.

"go up and solo him noob" ... did i say i was the one who killed the boxer from isle ? Learn to read. Bm hunter from alliance killed a group of dk multiboxer. Fighting a dk boxer is different from fighting a shaman boxer.

Learn to read m8 and watch your atitude. Just because you are really bad at pvp and you can't coordinate a group doesn't mean a multiboxer is impossible or hard to beat.

BTW, what's your gs ?
    Edited: October 22, 2016

14. Yes because the few multiboxers that are on this server cause a huge queue lol. Do you even read what you are typing? You may want to go back to school and study a little harder about math.

Server Limit is 12,000

Say for example the 3-4 large scale multiboxers were ALL online at the same time, what would that be possibly 50 toons? Hell even say 100 just to put it in your favor.

Now think about how many are on the server that are NOT multiboxers.

Now go around to all the major towns on both factions and count how many people are just sitting afk.

Also look at the other people in queue what 1,000-2,000 at peaks?

SO let's take 12,000 + queued people, say 13,000 total. now what percentage of 13,000 is 100 accounts? 0.7%, not even 1% of the total population.

If all of the Multiboxers that play on Icercrown are all not even online at the same time, it wouldn't even knock a dent in the queue to get in.

Yes Multiboxers are definitely at fault for the huge queue to log in. HAHAHAHA children amuse me.
    There are a lot more multiboxers than that and they are taking up a lot of space without actually being useful either in raids or pvp. Only thing they're good for is selling their chars for coins. Greedy bastards.

15. There are a lot more multiboxers than that and they are taking up a lot of space without actually being useful either in raids or pvp. Only thing they're good for is selling their chars for coins. Greedy bastards.
    Actually I am a multiboxer myself and I do not appreciate you calling me a greedy bastard. I have 40 toons on Icercrown, 20 toons on Lordaeron and 5 on Neth. This is across my 5 accounts that have been here since 2011. I have never sold any of my toons and I donate on all of my accounts to help support the server.

On top of that saying we are not useful.... I help people all of the time in PVE and PVP. In PVE I have helped many people go through dungeons by leaving one or two of my characters sitting out and giving them a spot to finish whatever they needed help with in the dungeon. I have hosted ICC rep farms, which depending on which team I use, I can do by myself anyways, but I offer to bring people along that need it.

As far as PVP I have helped in various ways as well. Using an offensive team in WG to help put pressure on the opposing team, using an all healer team when defending and sometimes actually turning the tides of the outcome by keeping the majority of the raid alive to fend off the attack.

I offer advice and actual in game help to newer players and some older players as well. Not just other Multiboxers. So please. get back on the actual subject of this thread, which is the OP stating that Multiboxers take up too many slots, therefore creating a high log in queue, which is complete bull****.

And as far as the numbers, I know pretty much all of the multiboxers on both WotLK servers,,, have them on my friends list and I am on WAY more than any of them, so I can tell you now there are only 2 other boxers that come on fairly consistently on Icecrown, and with my toons included it would be a total of like 30-35 toons at once.

well im sorry you two got so upset over my forum post proves to me your the multi boxers in my opinion i think it should not be allowed since there is a limited space on the server and not all people are able to donate. Kinda pushes the new players away if they are not able to log in because of someone being stupid and hogging 20 or more spots at one time. but im sure someone will respond to this and complain about my post yet again.
    You posted this after I had responded to your original post, and obviously did not read what I had typed. Unfortunately this is the type of player that will consistently plague not only the game, but the real world as well. They get an uneducated point of view on something, and no matter what kind of proof or facts you put in front of them, they completely ignore it and continue with what they believe.
    Edited: October 22, 2016

12 Last