1. l. They get an uneducated point of view on something, and no matter what kind of proof or facts you put in front of them, they completely ignore it and continue with what they believe.
    I listed only a portion of what you said, but I agree with everything. I've done everything you listed as well, Well said.

2. wow you guys are butt hurt someone is calling out the multi boxers and if you think you can handle that person and all of his alt next time he attacks orgrimmar i want to see your noob character there and i want to see you kill him lmfao because i know you wont be able to. I say prove yourself or shut it.

3. "go up and solo him noob" ... did i say i was the one who killed the boxer from isle ? Learn to read. Bm hunter from alliance killed a group of dk multiboxer. Fighting a dk boxer is different from fighting a shaman boxer.
    your a joke you are sitting there saying it can be done so i say prove it cause your full of crap

4. your a joke you are sitting there saying it can be done so i say prove it cause your full of crap
    And this is why you will NEVER be at least decent in pvp.

"saying it can be done" ... it can be and it has been done many times. Every multiboxer can confirm he got owned many times when he was fighting vs a coordinated team that knew what they were doing and how to play.

I personally love mboxers because they make pugs (the ones that have a little brain) think and play as a team. Vs a multiboxer you either play as a team and you listen to what the experienced people tell you in the bg or you lose.

5. wow you guys are butt hurt
    the only one so far who seems butthurt is you.

6. I donate on all of my accounts to help support the server.
    Yea, I'm pretty sure that's why you donate, lol

7. Yea, I'm pretty sure that's why you donate, lol
    Actually all of my gear is earned, feel free to contact me and I can show you in game. The only item I have from the site on my toons is on my druids where I got the Trauma mace for my resto druids via vote points.

For my PVP teams, I do weekly WG quests and participate in WG, then I do ten arena games a week. I still need upgrades lol. For my PVE toons I do the same as the PVP ones, but also run dungeons and weekly quests etc.

Both I obviously do ICC rep farms for the ring.
    Edited: October 24, 2016

8. Actually all of my gear is earned, feel free to contact me and I can show you in game. The only item I have from the site on my toons is on my druids where I got the Trauma mace for my resto druids via vote points.

For my PVP teams, I do weekly WG quests and participate in WG, then I do ten arena games a week. I still need upgrades lol. For my PVE toons I do the same as the PVP ones, but also run dungeons and weekly quests etc.

Both I obviously do ICC rep farms for the ring.
    probably wasting your breath, seems if you're a boxer you're automatically a "full donar narb" with no skill. a lot of this community simply can't understand playstyles outside their own.
    Edited: October 24, 2016

9. probably wasting your breath, seems if you're a boxer you're automatically a "full donar narb" with no skill. a lot of this community simply can't understand playstyles outside their own.
    I understand, but the way my brain works on overtime always, I tend to explain things to everyone, whether they understand it or not. Even like yesterday when people catch me in town (had to take a business call and semi afk) It is usually one of two things, A few cool people that actually have legit questions and are interested. Or a crapload of *****s just going on and on about calling you things and saying you are causing this and that and just all kinds of negative stuff.

Regardless, it doesn't make me mad, just disappointed in people. I do try to keep level headed and explain things to them, but it gets obvious when you give them an exact answer or response to something they say and they ignore that response and continue with more of the negative. Usually they just get bored or cannot understand me communicating with them and they wander off.

10. Well i could care less if multi boxing causes a queue. my problem is its unfair. at the beginning there was only a few and that was okay. But now every where you turn there is multi boxers. every 11 year old think its cool and then he creates one , most of them are not donors and they cause major lag and high latency
    . this makes the game less fun , it is also unfair in battlegrounds and to new players that starts to play the game. if this server cares so much about those few people that donate and not about all the others that donate.. well that really does say alot

11. most of them are not donors and they cause major lag and high latency
    It appears you're linking these two ideas together...a donor doesn't cause any more lag or latency than a non-donor.

First 12