1. Bring back mount and pet in point system just like the VP on molten :D

2. Just would like to know when icc's and rs item will be back to the point store.
    I belive that almost everyone want to know .
    I thought it was quite obvious that those items were removed with the intention of not bringing them back anytime soon. However you make it seems like it wasn't enough obvious.
    Edited: October 25, 2016

3. I will quit the game now i will stop voting everyone will leave gg warmane

4. I will quit the game now i will stop voting everyone will leave gg warmane
    Haha, thanks! ****ing tired of playing with ******s anyways.
    Edited: October 25, 2016

5. everyone will leave its already starting icecrown is not full in the morning and the queues have been going down its already starting the server is doomed

6. everyone will leave its already starting icecrown is not full in the morning and the queues have been going down its already starting the server is doomed
    Have fun out there, then.

7. I've lost my job, got robbed and friendzoned by best girl on the block.
    Hump you Warmane.

8. These changes are perfect for the new players. They won't have to go through the process of gearing for too long (if they desire to advance quickly) but will be able to obtain similar (but not close stats-wise) to BiS items or items which are really good in general for new characters (for example http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=45518 / http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=45609 / http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=45535 / http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=45613 / http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=45470 / http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=45587 and so on).
    perfect for what ??
    2 days ago in bg one player with 6k of gear kill 4 new player with 2k so is this perfect?
    new players cant beat players with 6k of gear
    this is why the store sucks now

9. perfect for what ??
    2 days ago in bg one player with 6k of gear kill 4 new player with 2k so is this perfect?
    new players cant beat players with 6k of gear
    this is why the store sucks now
    So? New players are NOT supposed to beat 6k gear players. What would you do if there was never a point shop at all (you know, like the real game is)? Never play WoW?

10. So? New players are NOT supposed to beat 6k gear players. What would you do if there was never a point shop at all (you know, like the real game is)? Never play WoW?
    Try hards! Seriously... you give people something for free and they become entitled to it. Then when you try to take it away, they get all huffy and puffy. Stop being lazy, and o farm gear.

If you read what I wrote in another thread (below), you will see why a point shop change is actually a good thing. Contrary to what other people might assume or believe.

Actually, I played here before Moltdown just lost everything and account info so I had to start from scratch when I came back.

So they originally changed something that gave more than they intended, but didn't want to completely remove something all in one go around. So they did one change, and are now doing more changes. I agree about the communication, but I can't agree with your "No incentive for me anymore" because you were going to reach that point no matter what. Your logic dictates that the VP shop was basically useless to you in it's current state, but then complain that you still need it for other things.

So, as a player who has many high GS characters, you are at a point that the VP shop doesn't add value except for alts. Ok, I get it. Now, imagine if you can, that other players will be at the same point in time with the VP shop not adding value. Which essentially this change does. It just takes that non-value added place on the GS graph, and lowers it. This allows two major things to occur.

1. Gives players a longer "end game" experience that requires them to play the game instead of hanging out and getting free gear.

2. Counter-intuitively to what most people think, actually forces new players to gear up quicker. The time line of gaining points from the website doesn't change, but taking out high value items and only keeping lower ones forces newer players to spend their points on more items instead of just one. So now instead of one, 264 item... they have two 220 items. So overall, their GS just increased by 176 in the same amount of time. Sure, they don't have one high GS item, but their overall score is higher because of it. Now, this feeds back up into my first point because it now forces them to run actual ingame content to get those higher gears, which in turn gives them a better chance of gearing up quicker, rather than waiting 30 days for a single upgrade.

11. So? New players are NOT supposed to beat 6k gear players. What would you do if there was never a point shop at all (you know, like the real game is)? Never play WoW?
    Dunno Maybe in play in retail for a complete experience That's what they say
    but this is a fun server rigth or just to be idk
    I come her with friends 2 weeks ago for lvl up toon but with this just do not care anymore

1 Reason more veteran toon with all the complete tier from icc from the old vote shop
    and the other side u have a new toon with ulduar trash from new vote shop WHO WILL WIN?? just compare
    just try to create a new toon and join in ramdom bg and u see

and now farm gear ? global chat bla bla 5k min bla bla 6k min bla bla show archv bla bla

12. Dunno Maybe in play in retail for a complete experience That's what they say
    I come her with friends 2 weeks ago for lvl up toon but with this just do not care anymore

1 Reason more veteran toon with all the complete tier from icc from the old vote shop
    and the other side u have a new toon with ulduar trash from new vote shop WHO WILL WIN?? just compare

and now farm gear ? global chat bla bla 5k min bla bla 6k min bla bla show archv bla bla
    No, this isn't a "funserver," making everything you base your complains on be false.
    Also, maybe farm gear with other new players, instead of wanting to join carry runs with overgeared people. Just a thought.

13. From my point of view I see a bunch of entitled kids quitting and making room for people who sit in a queue and obviously want to play the game. Sounds like a win-win.

14. Dunno Maybe in play in retail for a complete experience That's what they say

You know that there are these EoT and EoF vendors right? Last I checked, you aren't supposed to do ICC runs with any GearScore below 5k. Last I saw was a guild run with 4.5K players.

15. ...lets make it clear... you had to get like 1k ingame ach (its like, get to 80lvl by clasic leveling brings you 1k+ ach) to be able to get items for what... for clicking... no1 make you do anything its was free ride and a good 1 while it lasted ( like year + ) enough time to get all you wanted... now you like it or not... you have to admit every1 had same oportunity/chance if you took it you got it if not... well you havent got it.... and for the guys that started recently... lets think about guys that will start to play in about 5 years from now... where are their rights... well... who can judge them to not be born in right time... enough of silly QQ...

First ... 23456 Last