1. Last I saw was a guild run with 4.5K players.
    That was just your everyday smart pug on retail.

2. That was just your everyday smart pug on retail.
    True that. However the one that I was pertaining tot happened on this server. I should know since it was the guild that I was in lol.

3. i started 1 month ego and all have 25n icc equips and i havent got any characters icc25n item closed by warmane ty guys you are amazing!!! nice rules guys

4. True that. However the one that I was pertaining tot happened on this server. I should know since it was the guild that I was in lol.
    Haven't tried ICC in entry gear on here personally, but in about an hour we're hitting naxx in dungeon gear.

5. Haven't tried ICC in entry gear on here personally, but in about an hour we're hitting naxx in dungeon gear.
    Don't worry. I haven't tried it either. What I meant was that the guild I was in only had SOME 4.5k members joining them in an ICC10. Not all of the raid members were 4.5k. Some were 6k+. Hell I was somewhere between 5.4-5.5.

6. Don't worry. I haven't tried it either. What I meant was that the guild I was in only had SOME 4.5k members joining them in an ICC10. Not all of the raid members were 4.5k. Some were 6k+. Hell I was somewhere between 5.4-5.5.
    Ah, yeah that I've done a few times. After we do Naxx I hope we keep going, I'd like to do all the progression.

7. No, this isn't a "funserver," making everything you base your complains on be false.
    Also, maybe farm gear with other new players, instead of wanting to join carry runs with overgeared people. Just a thought.
    ----------------------------No, this isn't a "funserver" ----------------------------

I dont care anymore or whatever

some advice for new player If u want play wow and have fun and get friends play in retail and get real experience

8. Do bugfixes, dont ruin the server like that :) Bye.
    Who was complaning the point shop so you decided to remove so much items?

9. Do you scrubs understand that you were not voting for anything? You were you clicking on site once per day for free endgame gier. You are doing now the same, just not for the same gier.

10. All these unhappy customers should go and refund their game because they are not getting their money's worth.

Oh wait..

Or simply join <Ohdo> and we will carry you through PvE and PvP content easily.

11. ----------------------------No, this isn't a "funserver" ----------------------------

some advice for new player If u want play wow and have fun and get friends play in retail and get real experience
    I sincerely think you have a warped sense of "fun". The fact that you were complaining about how hard it will be to farm gear now that the point store was changed and then saying how retail will be more fun makes no sense. You do realize that playing retail still does not entitle you to be showered with tons of end-game gear all easy-peasy right?

12. You are so horribly... just horribly lost my friend. What you are stating is not a funserver, it's what we call a noobserver - a server where you don't have to do anything, or even know anything except password and login.

But you see Billy, this leads to a point where people, that actually do something and know something get awfully bored by the lack of competiton.

Now witch of these 2 groups do you think should be satisfied, and witch will keep this server alive?

13. ----------------------------No, this isn't a "funserver" ----------------------------

so your *****ing about gear being removed from the point shop, and at same time suggestion players go retail for real experience.

i'll ignore the fact that retail doesn't offer wotlk, and many think the new expansions are ****.

lets focus on "real experience" wouldn't them removing high tier items from the vote shop be heading the right way in terms of "real experience" ?

14. i'll ignore the fact that retail doesn't offer wotlk, and many think the new expansions are ****.
    Don't even go down that road please. Most of those people didn't even touch the highest end-game scenario of the content offered by those expansions and that's completely off-topic.

15. I need to stop hoarding vote points, been getting burned since my days in Beez because of this bad habit.

First ... 3456 Last