1. Lol u need 1k achive points to get items for begginers? xD

2. No, you need to play the game to get "items for beginners." After you have an established character, 1000 achievement points and have gathered points for a while, you can use those to get gear to help alts or to use certain services.

You are a perfect example of how people misinterpreted what the point shop was for, assuming that it was meant to be some "get geared fast and easy" scheme for people who barely started playing.

3. the "free good item per month" train is over it seems, now it's a "free garbage can item every 2 weeks" train ww雷足
    Edited: October 26, 2016

4. no sense. you can close that trashshop. fast and easy ? nice 1 year collect for 12 items hahah very very fast XD hm one moth on server and nerf prof nerf rep nerf gold nerf shop whats now ? haha but is good que is smaller .

5. no sense. you can close that trashshop. fast and easy ? nice 1 year collect for 12 items hahah very very fast XD hm one moth on server and nerf prof nerf rep nerf gold nerf shop whats now ? haha but is good que is smaller .
    You do understand that the server is not obligated to give you a single piece of gear, right?

Go play the game instead of crying. You'll be surprised to see that you can actually obtain gear while playing the game.

6. do you hear that sound ? crybabies are running around and leaving server cuz that feature
    oh wait, they have no place to leave for

ps
    pls giv 3k gs gearchek for battlegrounds
    Edited: October 27, 2016

7. You do understand that the server is not obligated to give you a single piece of gear, right?

Go play the game instead of crying. You'll be surprised to see that you can actually obtain gear while playing the game.
    no que no que hah its not cry . rofl i know what now XD no weekly haha
    Edited: October 27, 2016

8. -----------You do understand that the server is not obligated to give you a single piece of gear, right?---------------

and you understand this : THIS SERVER NEED NEW PEOLPLE if they continue with this trash , the people get boring and soon leave this
    and why? ohhh guys we have a new shop with amazing gear like this :

[Abaddon] amazing sword for any player with this 2 hand sword u can beat any player not matter if he is equipaded with [Glorenzelg, High Blade of the Silver Hand] ..
    ---skill u say mmmm dont worry YOU can beat a single guy with epic gems and full geared and his healer YES YES

-------------------do you hear that sound ? crybabies are running around and leaving server cuz that feature
    oh wait, they have no place to leave for---------------

really ?? there are amazing places for play this game like **********

9. Yeah, solid 11k population since they merged the realms, every single day... totally dying.

10. you lack foresight if you aren't able to see things in the long term

i def see where hes coming from, widening the gap between players and payers is never good for sustaining a population. But that's not really the issue, putting profs at 1x is gonna be the real nail in the coffin imo as far as new players replacing old

11. not good because some people took this 12 items for 1 year yes but on the other side who gathered for the first item and and need for example 1-5 points dont have chanse to take and 1..... you can easy give 1 week ( more or less ) to be all happy!

12. warmane i would like too get my account back a couple days ago i downloaded the hitchhickers hack and thought it would be fun until yesterday when i got banned im sorry for useing the hacks and i will pay any price too get my acounts back message me at [email protected]
    Edited: January 13, 2018

13. warmane i would like too get my account back a couple days ago i downloaded the hitchhickers hack and thought it would be fun until yesterday when i got banned im sorry for useing the hacks and i will pay any price too get my acounts back message me at [email protected]
    haahahahahahhahahahahhahhahhahhaha

14. /e nvm this is some dumb necropost...

First ... 456