1. Point shop reset

Hello everyone !
    Does anyone know when The point shop will be resetted ? Since i will need 0.4 (yea: freaking 0.4 points) to get an item i would like to know if i can vote on 23 october and get my item
    Thanks

2. Funnily enough I need exactly 0.4 points as well. Hopefully we still get time tomorrow.

3. Can we get server time when will reset ocur?

4. OFC no reply from GMs.
    They are paid from US from doing this work: they could at least make a thread with more detailed info about this.
    Thanks Warmane.

5. Im waiting for this answer too! We need details..

6. Cant we ger a week or something? To spend points? I am undecited,u loved more the old shop,with all items under lvl 80,once this turns to be 239,lol why should i get it 239 items wtf,whatever
    an extension of 1 week or more should be done

7. Man just add 20-30 points to everyone and all happy :D:D

8. it is not fair. someone who got their last item via point shop recently and someone who has like +20-25 point and ll affected. i think u should give us time to get benefit as well. like extend deadline for 1-2 weeks at least for ppl to use their current accumulated points.
    This is a crucial alteration ingame and need to be implement with caution .

9. VP store now gives only 239 lvl items gg VP system. No point to track that system anymore. GJ Warmane.

10. I was freaking saving VPs for an item and they decide to do this!? I mean why would you do this? Did people save VPs just to be trolled like this? Dear god.....nice job ****ting up the people, warmane.... gg

11. give us more 2-3 days wtf is this ?????????

12. im impressed that no one yet screamed "people will leave cause of this"

13. im impressed that no one yet screamed "people will leave cause of this"
    no need to state the obvious ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

14. basuna they did, a few days ago gms wiped the pt shop directly.. Rip point shop (2014 - 2016) - you will be remembered, you served us well!

15. basuna they did, a few days ago gms wiped the pt shop directly.. Rip point shop (2014 - 2016) - you will be remembered, you served us well!
    It's actually 2015-2016,because they added the 264 and 271 items last year.

123 ... Last