1. High exp shatter lf shaman for 3s

Hello , we are looking for rshaman to play 3s

Priest exp - Tramstarzz ( Beastedon )
    3k exp mage ( main char ) and as priest once r1(2s) 2.6k.

Mage exp - Combastixx
    r1 2.8k exp rdruid ( main char) and as mage 2.7k.

2. As far as I remember our "God Mage" Tramstarzz got his season gladiator tittle ( Vengeful Gladiator ) from Testprist after Warmane started refunding them even if you didn't have proof. You can tell here people that you are 3k in 2s while you actually joined Muus team on both of your mages for stats because back then on old Molten you could just join and get stats. Speaking about "Once rank 1 as Shadow Priest 2.6k" that never happen.

Speaking about Combastixx just by looking your 2s team right now I can clearly tell you just got your first 2.4k rate while saying you're 2,7k as Mage wich is not true. Average player could re-roll mage and get better / higher stats then you as "2,7k main Mage". Also don't lie to people you are Rank 1 2,8k Resto Druid while everyone that was from old Molten and still play can tell there was only 3 Resto Druids that got high and I'm pretty sure you're not one of them ( Shini, Chiften and Deed).

Overall you might not be the worst Mage Priest that plays around but at least don't lie about your experience and "Multi Rank 1" while most of the people know you and they just laugh at this topic.

Skip this video to 3:00 for some lols.

3. As far as I remember our "God Mage" Tramstarzz got his season gladiator tittle ( Vengeful Gladiator ) from Testprist after Warmane started refunding them even if you didn't have proof. You can tell here people that you are 3k in 2s while you actually joined Muus team on both of your mages for stats because back then on old Molten you could just join and get stats. Speaking about "Once rank 1 as Shadow Priest 2.6k" that never happen.

Speaking about Combastixx just by looking your 2s team right now I can clearly tell you just got your first 2.4k rate while saying you're 2,7k as Mage wich is not true. Average player could re-roll mage and get better / higher stats then you as "2,7k main Mage". Also don't lie to people you are Rank 1 2,8k Resto Druid while everyone that was from old Molten and still play can tell there was only 3 Resto Druids that got high and I'm pretty sure you're not one of them ( Shini, Chiften and Deed).

Overall you might not be the worst Mage Priest that plays around but at least don't lie about your experience and "Multi Rank 1" while most of the people know you and they just laugh at this topic.

Skip this video to 3:00 for some lols.
    everything you wrote is not true,becouse you are random hater, and this SS will prove real thing, thanks random motel hero :)
    and yes im 3k exp as mage 2 times once with imortalius aka genkerlol on ally as spriest mage and 3k as horde mage with failthing aka soumi as disco mage,and yes i was r1 as spriest on lordean name " cleansebug " and no i wasnt veng glad, im furios glad,
    and YES IM GOD MAGE ;)
    http://imgur.com/a/bC2OO
    Edited: October 22, 2016

4. bro you barely attempt to get 2k200, that bought title from Testprist everyone knows about that + you linking screenshots back when people were backpedaling and keyboard turning back when people could get 2k500 which are stuck now on 1913 so please

PS very god plays in those mirrors I am admiring your playstyle

5. bro you barely attempt to get 2k200, that bought title from Testprist everyone knows about that + you linking screenshots back when people were backpedaling and keyboard turning back when people could get 2k500 which are stuck now on 1913 so please

PS very god plays in those mirrors I am admiring your playstyle
    boufht title on molten ? rofl , motel hero get at my lvl then say something tnx, motel full of bads and haters
    and btw you think i bought title , you think i went into muus team , you think i was t r1 as spriest , you think im boosted , you think i cant reach 2.2k ? i dont really care what randombads think
    im here to find rshaman to pew pew 3s and thats all
    cya

6. very old screens, i remember hpally with 3.2k rate, but they dropped one player mmr every 10-20 games ;d i got 2.7k too back to 2012-2013 kek ez to play 3-4 years ago, cuz there no pqr gcd crit patch dealers back to 2012

sry for english im from mongolia

7. Veri Tramstarz, posting same old screenshot since 2010, when top 10 teams were over 3k. #cantmaketop10 after 2012.

U got that title from Testprist the serb midget, everyone knows it, dont make me go find google archives that shows u nowhere on ladder.

May Allah be with you yung tryhard

8. Veri Tramstarz, posting same old screenshot since 2010, when top 10 teams were over 3k. #cantmaketop10 after 2012.

U got that title from Testprist the serb midget, everyone knows it, dont make me go find google archives that shows u nowhere on ladder.

May Allah be with you yung tryhard
    http://imgur.com/a/7WvYd
    You say after 2012 :D ? hahah can someone proof anything that you **** talk about me,after 2013 i quited this game cuz genkerlol(imortalius) and testprist quited and there was 0 good priest,tho only good priest left was me but i cant play on 2chars :S

9. bonus #1 SS http://imgur.com/a/NRGA2
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=240316 proof its October 9, 2013
    bonus #2 former r1 priest on AT CATA 2.9k 2s/3s http://imgur.com/a/UK9pn
    Edited: October 24, 2016

10. boufht title on molten ? rofl , motel hero get at my lvl then say something tnx, motel full of bads and haters
    and btw you think i bought title , you think i went into muus team , you think i was t r1 as spriest , you think im boosted , you think i cant reach 2.2k ? i dont really care what randombads think
    im here to find rshaman to pew pew 3s and thats all
    cya
    prntscr.com/d2mg4

prntscr.com/d2mgip

Okeh pallah, ebay glads are always funny when they try to lie their way out in attempt to convince someone
    Edited: November 3, 2016

11. prntscr.com/d2mg4

prntscr.com/d2mgip

Okeh pallah, ebay glads are always funny when they try to lie their way out in attempt to convince someone

you really think that someone with half brain (in this case me) would talk about buying titles to some random ppl :D :D ? I still wait to someone proof i bought title, becouse you will never find any PROOF i bought title, but what ever this is motel full of Motel inspectors. Thanks.
    But you know , when ppl are better then anyone alse what they do,they will always have haters and **** talkers. And one more thing, i dont even have tramstarzz available name after resset becouse some fanboys or even you took it,so you can fake it whole day.Thats why i had tramthejedi. :*

12. you really think that someone with half brain (in this case me) would talk about buying titles to some random ppl :D :D ? I still wait to someone proof i bought title, becouse you will never find any PROOF i bought title, but what ever this is motel full of Motel inspectors. Thanks.
    But you know , when ppl are better then anyone alse what they do,they will always have haters and **** talkers. And one more thing, i dont even have tramstarzz available name after resset becouse some fanboys or even you took it,so you can fake it whole day.Thats why i had tramthejedi. :*
    Funny, now you're claming the SS's are fake. I kept critizing you over a month for buying a title because you made fun of kayotica doing it and named a team after him ''Kayo bought title from shini''. Be my guest and tell me with who and on what realm you played for furious gladiator in 3v3 (aka Rank 1).

13. Funny, now you're claming the SS's are fake. I kept critizing you over a month for buying a title because you made fun of kayotica doing it and named a team after him ''Kayo bought title from shini''. Be my guest and tell me with who and on what realm you played for furious gladiator in 3v3 (aka Rank 1).
    As we all know you are motel inspector and continue this flame and **** talking on me so be my guest as this is my topic and find any proof , i dont need to give anyproof becouse i dont really care what ppl thing about me.or just let me alone.Thanks

14. As we all know you are motel inspector and continue this flame and **** talking on me so be my guest as this is my topic and find any proof , i dont need to give anyproof becouse i dont really care what ppl thing about me.or just let me alone.Thanks
    http://prnt.sc/d35vqk what a unexpected response. Well not really, this is what every fake rank 1 player responds.

Pro tip: you told me you got it as RLS and ontop of that you said you got it on warsong. They never gave furious gladiator titles away on warsong.
    Pro tip 2: You said you got it as shatter when I asked on a level 80 unknown alt.
    Typical ebay glad response when they're talking to a person who has knowledge ''I DONT HAVE TO TELL YOU UR NOTHING TO ME''
    or just let me alone.Thanks
    Of course you want me to leave you alone when your story is falling apart.
    You're a walking joke.

12 Last