1. And what the hell I need to do with my ****ty vote points? First you removed unobtainable mounts and pets, now you removing gear - where I supposed to spend them? Items proposed in marketplace i can get just going rdf. This "reconfigure" of marketplace just plain BS.

2. @ Thread. We don't want that. Also, what use are the base crafting sets when you can just buy this with a free currency?

And what the hell I need to do with my ****ty vote points? First you removed unobtainable mounts and pets, now you removing gear - where I supposed to spend them? Items proposed in marketplace i can get just going rdf. This "reconfigure" of marketplace just plain BS.
    There are plenty of items attractive to alts that are left. There are also plenty of useful website services that a ton of people use their points for. If you don't want to bother with the points at all anymore, that's fine. It's a free currency, don't feel obligated to use the system. Also, please don't try and derail threads like this. Thanks!

3. so basically we are voting for name change/ race change/ faction change. lmao

4. so basically we are voting for name change/ race change/ faction change. lmao
    I fail to understand why it's so important to have second-to-BiS items available for free points. The fact that this was available in the first place was being too generous. So that's your complaint? That we aren't being too generous anymore, and that you can't collect some of the best items in the game simply by logging in for 5sec per day? Come on now. Play the game. The game is already free. You don't need the website to play it for you too, for free.

Do you have any idea what this complaint looks like to anyone who plays on any of the other realms? You are essentially complaining about no longer getting things that none of the realms ever had.

Stop with the off-topic. I will be deleting further comments that do not pertain to Jakkre's suggestion.

5. Only ppl that raid naxx right now are guilds making achievment runs or ppl that are killing one boss for the weekly quest.
    Ppl would still need to farm eot to upgrade their gear. Nothing would change.
    Because you know what every single player does in game. There are guilds that start with fresh/new players and you want to cut longevity and entertainment of game because you want to gear up your alts quicker. And by NOT EVEN PLAYING GAME.

How does a deadly gladi gear remove pvp progression?
    Ppl still have to collect honor to get the furious and wrathful items.
    Nothing would change beside that newcomers would have a weak pvp starter pack for BGs and there would be less half naked newcomers staying on the battlefield waiting to get globaled.
    Well, last time I checked PvP progression wasn't:
    Stand naked on roads in BG -> Buy Wrathful -> kill people who stand naked on roads in BG

What would be better solution, reduce costs of S5 in game. Make T7 purchasable for emblems for some quick price. But that is kinda custom, so tough luck.

6. Because you know what every single player does in game. There are guilds that start with fresh/new players and you want to cut longevity and entertainment of game because you want to gear up your alts quicker. And by NOT EVEN PLAYING GAME.
    no new player does naxx. it's basically ding 80, rdf normal till you get gear to fos/pos normal, do fos/pos till you get gear for rdf hc, do rdf hc until you get gear to do icc. throw in some rep farming and trinket farms and that's about it. most the population have probably never stepped foot into the older raids, unless hunting achi's.

7. Because you know what every single player does in game. There are guilds that start with fresh/new players and you want to cut longevity and entertainment of game
    Yes, there are guilds with fresh players but they dont raid Naxx. They do what Skuddy said.
    Also such a starter pack wouldnt cut any content. U would still have the possibility to recruit ppl for which ever raid u wish, its not like anything would get locked.
    Well, last time I checked PvP progression wasn't:
    Stand naked on roads in BG -> Buy Wrathful -> kill people who stand naked on roads in BG
    But thats exactly what many newcomers do.
    Once they hit 80 they enter BGs in their green questing gear and leech honor.
    Such players lead to the unbalanced BG battles that we have right now where the better geared team always badly dominates over the lower geared one.

8. For me this is not nice. A lot people have that great stuff for points xD
    It is not problem to donate for game. I ask few time how much I must donate for one good item no one answer me xD
    Edited: October 25, 2016

9. I have nothing against the removal of items, but adding some mounts or such things back to the point shop would be cool, after all, mounts arent too beneficial, are they?

10. For me this is not nice. A lot people have that great stuff for points xD
    It is not problem to donate for game. I ask few time how much I must donate for one good item no one answer me xD
    You can check that yourself.
    My account > Donate and you'll see the prices and coin amount.

11. It's useless you take 23 days(1k achiv and goodstanding) to buy one ulduar25 item but in this time you can just play and boom you'll have a char full icc10n.
    Low gear at marketplace is useless cuz with fos pos you take the same gear or better...... at least put icc25 and icc10 again without lk itens or RS itens but just toc10n Foshc PosHC and ulduar25n are useless you can level and gear up to full icc10 before you buy 1 freaking item from the marketplace......
    and about 1 week at 80 you can fram PvP/PvE itens enought to change every item from this "starter pack for newcomers" but you need like 38 days to buy it, was you're a newcomer(goodstanding and 1k achiv), it's really useless one time 30 points take longer then gear up full furious, off set warth and some itens relentless or more if you're pro on pvp

12. You can check that yourself.
    My account > Donate and you'll see the prices and coin amount.
    I try but in some reason dont want to open ..just a blank window. :/

13. It's useless you take 23 days(1k achiv and goodstanding) to buy one ulduar25 item but in this time you can just play and boom you'll have a char full icc10n.
    Low gear at marketplace is useless cuz with fos pos you take the same gear or better...... at least put icc25 and icc10 again without lk itens or RS itens but just toc10n Foshc PosHC and ulduar25n are useless you can level and gear up to full icc10 before you buy 1 freaking item from the marketplace......
    and about 1 week at 80 you can fram PvP/PvE itens enought to change every item from this "starter pack for newcomers" but you need like 38 days to buy it, was you're a newcomer(goodstanding and 1k achiv), it's really useless one time 30 points take longer then gear up full furious, off set warth and some itens relentless or more if you're pro on pvp
    The point Shop has and always will be for gearing Alts not Main's.

14. today I would have been able to complete my alt equip with the final Liv264 item. Even gathering 1 point per day it takes a year to equip a character... damn, for a couple of days I missed it.
    what I hate is that now that they removed everything from the market, once you have all the armor you can buy there is no point in voting at all. they should have at least left stuff like gems or other consumable in the market.

15. most probably they re aware of server cap compare the pre-changes. b4 +12 hr. with 12k+ player + queu. now check information section and see result.s

First 123 Last