1. (Icecrown) Point shop: PvP/PvE starter pack for newcomers

Suggestion:
    Remove all ICC and RS items from point shop but add cheap low ilvl starter packs for newcomers.
    Pvp starter pack for 30 points consisting of full deadly gladiator set, offset and weapons.
    Pve starter pack for 30 points consisting of full t7 set, ilvl 213 offset and ilvl 213 weapons.

Reason:
    The intention of the point shop should be to make the start for newcomers easier and fill the enormous gear gap between newcomers and molten veterans on the Icecrown realm.
    Right now a BG team consists mainly of green geared newcomers and BiS geared veterans. The gear gap between newcomers and veterans is so huge that it leads to a very unbalanced and poor pvp experience.
    If newcomers had at least a complete deadly gladiator set it would improve the quality of BGs significant.

/discuss

2. Would rather be more useful for coins, at 30C or something a pop. By the time newcomers have accumulated 30 points that gear will hardly be of any use to them.

3. Would rather be more useful for coins, at 30C or something a pop. By the time newcomers have accumulated 30 points that gear will hardly be of any use to them.
    The point price for such a starter pack can be adjusted so its worth to get it for newcomers.
    One free starter pack per account could also be considered.

The point shop will have hardly any usage when the ICC/RS items gonna be removed because cosmetic items are not available and the lower ilvl items are currently too expensive for newcomers.
    Imo the whole design of the point shop should be reworked, keep only the lower ilvl items but make them significant cheaper.

4. Part of the game is to get those items. Why cut pieces of game out, one by one until there is nothing left?

5. Part of the game is to get those items. Why cut pieces of game out, one by one until there is nothing left?
    If u want to experience the whole game go on the Lordaeron realm.
    Pretty much nobody does t7 raids and nobody buys deadly gladi gear on Icecrown so i dont see that a starter pack with such a low item lvl would cut any game content.
    Ppl would still need to farm BGs to replace their deadly gladi gear and ppl would still need to start with ToC and rdf to replace their t7 gear.

6. If u want to experience the whole game go on the Lordaeron realm.
    Cut the crap.
    Pretty much nobody does t7 raids and nobody buys deadly gladi gear on Icecrown so i dont see that a starter pack with such a low item lvl would cut any game content.
    Ppl would still need to farm BGs to replace their deadly gladi gear and ppl would still need to start with ToC and rdf to replace their t7 gear.
    It would cut out exactly what you said. And when I'm gearing up it very nice to do some t7 dungeons - emblems, upgrades. Nice part of the game. The fact that 99.99% who just hit 80 stand and wait "when someone will take them to raid", then say "no one is doing those raids anyway ::(:(". So you want them to just have that gear... then they will stand wand wait with that t7 equipped and wait when someone makes ToC instead of Naxx, but why... better to give that gear too for a dime, because "that does not cut any content, everyone is doing icc anyway...".
    And then what?

Such gear packs would make RDF, raids obsolete. Also it would remove part of PVP progress.

7. Very good decision it makes people got no reason to increase their activity ranks..
    Bored to play cause there were no target to login everyday..
    Waiting someone create Naxx/Ulduar? Its good but "/w me with your ach"

Goodbye newcomers :)

Regard's
    Old Player with New Character

8. I really dont understand what was the problem with people getting 1 264ilvl item per month. It was a perfect reason for both players with 264 avrg item gear to finish their gear, and for new naked players to get some starter weapon or trinket to boost their gearing process, and to vote every day. Now? U only get to vote for herald of the titans gear i guess.
    I really dont understand what was the point of all of this... Both nerfing on the rates and ripping the gear out of the shop. I mean atleast on the old shop where u didnt have any usefull items there wer mounts... There is a reason why there are 6k ppl online on Lord during peak times and 12k constantly on Icecrown realm. But hey, lets make population on both realms go to 6k i guess.

9. oooh Excuze me Wrathful Gladiator's Tabard Lolmourne dk. True i dont see any points its not 1 week so you can, its freaking 1 month / 3 weeks which is not so short and wow is time game lel, anyway its just too much unfair to pvp players i liked this realm cuz you can only farm bgs get trinket/weapon in 2months and than play serius arena not boring icc...

10. well i have just 1 question, now why vote in page? if i cant use my arch for this, maybe all people (12k) try up arch, i have 5k+++ but now dont need this because i cant get a good item for up my gs with any ppl for naxx, ulduar, toc, icc or rs because people want ppl with 5k in gs for this raids and in pugs ever have ninja items for trinkets really i dont now why need arch now? all people try up arch but now... mmm well good decision again Deathbringer's Will destroy all guilds xD

11. When it was first available to get 264ilvl items in point shop I was little worried, but as time passed by it was nice opportunity to get some rare items. However there was a bit of bitter taste. But removing them would be better for server, that is a good thing.

About achievements and pugs, deal with it. Join a guild. Make a guild. Create raids, create BG groups. Find people with same interests as you have, that is what this game is all about. Learn to communicate. No one owes you anything. Lone wolf is dead wolf.

How can you expect to thrive if no one can even understand what the hell are you saying? huevotes? XqxX?
    Deathbringer's Will destroying guilds? That is just one more reason why not to make such "item packs".

12. Cut the crap.

It would cut out exactly what you said. And when I'm gearing up it very nice to do some t7 dungeons - emblems, upgrades.
    Only ppl that raid naxx right now are guilds making achievment runs or ppl that are killing one boss for the weekly quest.
    Ppl would still need to farm eot to upgrade their gear. Nothing would change.
    Also it would remove part of PVP progress.
    How does a deadly gladi gear remove pvp progression?
    Ppl still have to collect honor to get the furious and wrathful items.
    Nothing would change beside that newcomers would have a weak pvp starter pack for BGs and there would be less half naked newcomers staying on the battlefield waiting to get globaled.
    Edited: October 24, 2016

13. this would actually be nice, wouldn't benefit new characters that much at 30 points a set. but would make making an alt a little less annoying and faster to get into the fun stuff.

14. Add TBC Gear to stimulate Twink world PVP and Battlegrounds :3

15. Whoever made this decision, you should fire him, I only see devil through this decision. Very bad for Molten. Time to say goodbye, even still have over 100 coins.
    Edited: October 24, 2016

123 Last