1. Download links

Anyway I've seen many ppl doing these non p2p or any kind of that download paths. I saw that in order for the links to work you need IE (internet explorer or edge) of atleast version of 9. If you want to check that open your explorer/edge and go to help, it should be near the top left of your screen. Then after you click help go to information about the explorer and after you open that the version and everything you need to know about your explorer/edge will be there.
    The thing is that bitorrent or regular torrent won't work. I don't know why but it just doesn't show apps that you could use to download links so it sends you to microsoft store for THEIR torrent apps which are either free or buyable(but cheap). If anyone knows how to set a group of apps as default for downloading a certain link/magnet from the website please post in reply :).

2. Does it work with any other more sophisticated browser (such as Chrome or Firefox)?

3. No it doesn't. I've been trying to download cata with chrome since I've got a new computer and it doesn't work.@Zelta

4. No it doesn't. I've been trying to download cata with chrome since I've got a new computer and it doesn't work.@Zelta
    Windows 10 should have a default application panel, try searching "default" on cortana. You can also try reinstalling uTorrent or BitTorrent.
    As an alternative you can use what @skullbashat has linked, or read over this "Warmane web download button does not work (torrent download)".

5. Windows 10 should have a default application panel, try searching "default" on cortana. You can also try reinstalling uTorrent or BitTorrent.
    As an alternative you can use what @skullbashat has linked, or read over this "Warmane web download button does not work (torrent download)".
    Alrighty :) I will try and find that default app panel. Thanks. I've tried to copy URL into both bit and uTorrent but it says that it cannot parse the magnet URL :s. Also I've tried setting default apps but it still doesn't work somehow because it doesn't list torrent apps as the ones I can choose to open/run a downloaded file
    Edited: October 23, 2016

6. I downloaded Mist of Pandaria, but i can't stratup the game. After a short time message appear, it says: „Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910”
    any help?
    BTW I Downloaded WOTLK and work witout problem.... From the site, i forgot to mention.

7. I downloaded Mist of Pandaria, but i can't stratup the game. After a short time message appear, it says: „Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ:
    1) Right-click on the file.
    2) Select "Properties" from the displayed menu.
    3) At the bottom of the new panel, there is a box named "Read-only". Make sure it is NOT checked!