1. Lordaeron buff on ToC 10/25m Normal is beyond ridiculous!

Since i couldnt find topic for this i made one here.
    I want to address the issues about Northrend beasts encounter in TOC 10/25m normal. In my opinion the recent buff on that encounter (reduceing the enrage timer in 10m from 15m to 9:20m and reduceing the enrage timer on 25m from 15m to 11m) was completely unnecessary. The reason is simple. People need too much gear to raid that instances. For 10 man version of the encounter me and my guild we set realm record defeating the bosses in 9:20 sec, and two of us were one shoted by enraged Icehowl. We were 4.7k+ gear score group with 2 healers, 2 tanks and 6 dps. In my opinion this is beyond ridiculous. And on 25 man normal mode of the encounter the enrage time si about 10-11mins. On timer says 11m but there is downtime before the bosses appear and are able to be attacked so basicly the enrage timer is 10m. So on 25m we have 10mins to bring down Gormok the Impaler with 17.5m hp + adds that each of them has 300k hp than we have to defeat Acidmaw and Dreadscale each with 11.5m hp and huge raid overall dmg since it is buffed on that realm and last but not least we have to kill Icehowl with 28.4m hp(yes he have increased damage taken, but it is still not enough). So we have 10 mins to bring down nearly 69m hp. Even with 4.5k gs dps that prove to be impossiable. We were lacking about 5m damage on the last boss.
    Now i realise that the point of Lordaeron realm is to make things difficult but that is direct buff towards geared guilds that are farming ToC 10/25 since day one of the introduction of the instance. And for the new guilds and pug raids this proove to be impossiable task. Now i realise that the point of Warmane is to remove pug raids and make it impossiable for the to raid, because the encounters are so buffed that the sinergy is not there simply but that buff is too much. If Warmane wants to remove pug raids in Lordaeron they can simply make guilds to have 50 people max in them. Therefore will be no guilds with population of 100+ and people will spread around guilds and form more raids. But again the gear and the raid composition for the raid to have maximum damage is too much. Yes Warmane wants the population to be somewhat evenly spread between all classes but this is NOT the way to be done. In my opinion you cant buff that isntace so much and expect more than the usual guilds to bring it down. Right now ToC 10/25m requires for us to do Onyxia 10/25m VoA 10/25m and Ulduar 10/25m and farm them for about 3-4-5 months till the right items drop for the right classes than we can moove on Farming ToC 10/25 for about 2-3 months till we move to ToC Heroic 10/25 and than farm it as well. But by that time the realm will move to next expasion or the top guilds would defeat LK on Heroic 10/25 ICC.
    Worst part of that buff on Northrend Beast in ToC 10/25m Normal is that if by any chance Warmane decide to debuff it back to the way where it was hard but not nearly impossiable it will pass atealst 2-3 weeks where people will simply wont raid that instance. Again i realise the Lordaeron conception but this is too much. Like there are many factors that can get you killed in Northrend Beasts like server lag, internet issues, computer issuses and ect., and that can wipe the raid. For the people that still havent done ToC 10/25m Normal in Lordaeron i will put it that way if anyone in the raid dies even for 1-2 sec or more you mostlikely gonna wipe because you will lack damage.
    In the end i want to say this to Warmane. With all due respect but you cant expect more people to join that realm when you make it that hard. I like this realm for the reason that is hard. But buffs like this make me think about moveing towards other realms. Now i realise there will be many skilled players and guilds that will say "Hey if you dont like it leave,noob'" but i want to say that buff on Northrend beast was completely awful. I understand maybe buff was needed to be even harder but why not buff it to like 15m enrage timer to like 14m or 13.30m max. This would be challenging buff, but seting the timer from 15m to 10m is beyond reason. And again i will say it top guilds like "Memories", "The company", "Titan", "Solaris" and more will not feel that buff much because they had 4-5 weeks and even more to get gear from that instance, and after all their members are really skilled and they have good sinergy.
    So please Warmane make Northrend Beast aveliable to more than just 5-10 guilds.

2. That was a long post lolz. Actually I've done both 10 man(grun) and 25 man (semi-grun) after the buff and it isn't that hard as you say. 10 man is ridiculous, I don't know how you've got it to 9:20 with 4.7k+, your dpses probably don't know their rotations... 25-man is hard though, it took a lot of low dps replacements to get it done and yes it is true if more than 2 people die, you will for sure lack the damage for it. Another thing is - it is not only the timer, icehowl will also enrage some seconds (probably 10 or so) after his third crash, so you should have your heroism and cds for him...

The bad thing in here is not that the encounter is hard (of course far away more than 5-10 guilds can run it, puges do it all the time too), the problem is that it is the first one and it is possibly the hardest one except the 25 version of anub (jaraxus, factions and twins are one-shotted most times).

P.S: Realm record is bugged, it shows for every single run, don't overhype :)
    Edited: October 28, 2016

3. Yes Staccobainforum i understand your logic and now it is like this. Pugs raid it but it mostly semi-guild runs because many guilds have half of their raid members 4.6k+ Gs and rest are like 4.4k+ and thats why many guilds are forced to get pugs. I say this because my guild "imbalanced" we are useing about 5-8 pugs every week because we lack people with damage. Now when i wrote this only 1-2 pugs did it per week. This post was moved here, but originally it was right after the buff happaned. At that time pugs couldnt do it. Now it is easier because it took people like 3-4 weeks to adapt and get gear up and now it is doable. But right after the buff it was extreamly hard. Even now it is not easy, because most of the times you cant relay on pugs doing it perfectly and find for myself that simple misstakes lead to wipe.

4. Still 25 man ToC anub is hard, you need to have 7000dps average....